collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Somebody turned 15 today...  (Read 639 times)

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Tank
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Somebody turned 15 today...
« on: November 20, 2017, 01:56 AM »
Damn, I remember when I was 9 and I discovered this site, and I almost can't believe I still visit it to this day. Even now when I have so many high school things to worry about, I still have time to come by and see what's new.
Thanks: liamnight, tobestertobes, Cookies, Vaxen2, KoF, Enigma, greendino11, shibuvsvinayak, heavytruth, Manga­, Startrek, Arcader542, Jigglypuff, TheKingOfSwin, unovi, Joji, pepperedSteak, Firepinch
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline Manga­

• Manganese
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Twitter: @TechnoTigzon
  • Awards For winning second place in a forum contest - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha 3rd place, nice going! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Somebody turned 15 today...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 01:58 AM »
Happy Birthday, NaZa! 🎉🎂🎁

Online KoF

• MSOE blood
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • goldoptimus logan gang ftw
  • Awards You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) 3rd place in AGC! (ran by Roby) - from Liamnight Productions For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 01:59 AM »
happy birthdayyyy
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline Jigglypuff

• Sock Electronics
  • Tank
  • EVERYBODY LIKES TO JIGGLE
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For being a great game artist - from Joji For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 02:16 AM »
Ayyy welcome to the club!

Offline Freefallsonic

• Reverser
  • Sotarnicus / Freefallsonic at your service.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 02:17 AM »
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, you look like a monkey..... and you smell like one too.  ::P:

CEO Of Orion Industries. Social Media: Tweet: https://twitter.com/sotarnicus; Stream: twitch.tv/sotarnicus_; Discord tag: Sotarnicus#3322; Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Sotarnicus
Join Orion Industries today and get a free MS Award!

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Koptr
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 03:21 AM »
Who did?

It can't be you.

That'd mean you're over two years younger than me.

......................It's you, isn't it?

I never thought you were that young.

I'm even more impressed by what you've done.

I'm still grateful for what you did, NaZa.

Oh, and happy birthday.

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Tank
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 03:46 AM »
Thank you all!  ::):

Who did?

It can't be you.

That'd mean you're over two years younger than me.

......................It's you, isn't it?

I never thought you were that young.

I'm even more impressed by what you've done.

I'm still grateful for what you did, NaZa.

Oh, and happy birthday.
I'm kinda honored by this, mainly because you thought I was older, but no, I assure you, I am 15. And I am not sure if you remember my noob era, I actually joined these Forums when I was 9 (without parental permission  ::o:) and I couldn't English and I was pretty arrogant but things have changed and my English today is much better, thanks also to Sploder. Watching speakers speaking English made me understand it better. Had I not been here that much, I'd now talking like that. But no, thing have change.

Offline unovi

• Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 03:51 AM »
Happy birthday!!

Offline shibuvsvinayak

• Guard
  • PPG LOVER
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from not knni For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Joji A classic award reserved for only the most outstanding of feats. - from konnichiha For winning the Great Alt Search 2017 - from Joji For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji For being a better than average member - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2017, 04:17 AM »
Was your birthday not like 2 months ago?

Anyway happy birthday!

Thanks Milestone Thread

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2017, 04:45 AM »
Was your birthday not like 2 months ago?

Anyway happy birthday!
Nah, it's today. There was one pal from my school who had three birthdays per year haha. But now today it's my birthday.

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Koptr
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2017, 06:58 AM »
Thank you all!  ::):
You're welcome!

I'm kinda honored by this, mainly because you thought I was older, but no, I assure you, I am 15. And I am not sure if you remember my noob era, I actually joined these Forums when I was 9 (without parental permission  ::o:) and I couldn't English and I was pretty arrogant but things have changed and my English today is much better, thanks also to Sploder. Watching speakers speaking English made me understand it better. Had I not been here that much, I'd now talking like that. But no, thing have change.
Despite making my forums account in 2011, I didn't start using the forums until December of 2014.

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Tank
  • Do not mock me, Tennyson.
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2017, 07:26 AM »
Who? I'm pretty sure it's not NaZa but who...

Haha hbday Perry the platypus

Offline shibuvsvinayak

• Guard
  • PPG LOVER
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from not knni For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Joji A classic award reserved for only the most outstanding of feats. - from konnichiha For winning the Great Alt Search 2017 - from Joji For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji For being a better than average member - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2017, 07:28 AM »
Nah, it's today. There was one pal from my school who had three birthdays per year haha. But now today it's my birthday.
XD

Thanks Milestone Thread

Offline unovi

• Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2017, 11:36 AM »
I'm curious as to how that works now lol

Offline kingofdanerds

• Cruiser
  • Sweet!
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2017, 11:41 AM »
i turn 15 on November 28th
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life

Offline Cookies

• Cruiser
  • I feel so fake happy
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2017, 11:50 AM »
Happy Brithday Naza! Your a great friend and your great to talk to. I hope you have a nice birthday!!

Online greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Suck a meaty one will ya?
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2017, 11:52 AM »
Happy birthday. :thumbsup:

Ninjago fan ever since 2011.

Offline anew20034

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2017, 11:52 AM »
happy bday man

Offline tobestertobes

• Tank
  • Avid Geek
  • Awards For achieving 2nd place in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Congratulations! - from Joji A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2017, 11:58 AM »
Happy Bday NaZa, didn't realise you were 14 though!
If anybody wants a chat, feel free to shoot me a PM ;)

Reviewer Achieved 18/06/16

Offline liamnight

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!(• ◡•) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome For reaching the rank 'General' - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2017, 02:18 PM »
MEMORIES! AND HAPPY BRITHDAY
FOLLOW ME ON IG @LIAMCREATES

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2017, 03:24 PM »
I'm curious as to how that works now lol
He said his birthday is in February so we gave him some presents in school. Then in July he invited a few of us on his birthday and we brought him pretty nice presents. Then he celebrated his birthday next year in February and July too and since then only in July

Offline TheKingOfSwin

• Reverser
  • Bow Down To Your King!
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from crystal all seeing eye. - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2017, 03:27 PM »
Happy Birthday

Offline FuzTheHamster

• Reverser
  • Hi?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2017, 03:50 PM »
Happy birthday, so many b-days recently haha  ::):
what

Online Demonxz95

• Oops, My Hand Slipped
  • Koptr
  • Shake and Bake!
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight Merry Christmas! - from Matty For being an outstanding forum member! - from Netshark
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2017, 03:53 PM »
Happy birthday.

By EnderChimera

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2017, 04:11 PM »

Online Mix

• Guard
  • Keepin' it real since 1969.
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2017, 04:18 PM »
Happy birthday, dude! Could of sworn you're older...

Offline Eldar

• Guard
  • Ultra Necrozma is L I T
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2017, 04:22 PM »
happu birfy doi
[/url]

500th Thanker- Cookies

Offline Vaxen2

• Tank
  • Hello there. How are you? :)
  • Awards Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2017, 06:39 PM »
Happy Birthday. :)
2,928,963 total members as of Oct.24, 2017
I have friended 2% of the total.
Runescape Character and Stats

Offline Sandwich

• Rule 34
  • Tank
  • Senior Editor for 71 Republic
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alonessix A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from Netshark
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2017, 07:15 PM »
Happy birthday babe. Thanks for keeping me in your signature

Online pepperedSteak

• Joji was here
  • Soldier
  • Reverser
  • I'm in your area
  • Awards For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2017, 07:25 PM »
Ayyyy happy birthday!!! <3 It feels so weird knowing I met you when you were 13, good times