collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Sploder Church  (Read 5662 times)

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
  • FromThePlanetLexicon. Have a super blessed day!
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Sploder Church
« on: November 12, 2017, 06:06 AM »
Hello all. I have debated with myself to create this thread from the very beginning of my forum account's existence. Now, I finally feel lead to make it official.

I've already been leading a group of the same name on mainsite. Now, this will be even better, and hopefully more active, due to the fact that I will get notifications when someone posts.

TO START OFF:

I AM NOT HITTING ANYONE OVER THE HEAD WITH THE BIBLE.

I AM NOT SHOVING RELIGION DOWN ANYONE'S THROAT.

I'M NOT INCITING A FLAME WAR.

My only purpose is to answer any questions you may have about God, life, spirit etc. This serves to help me teach, and to learn. To reveal, and to discover. To share, and to gain knowledge.

Please post any questions you have about life, Christianity, or any such matter.

Also, don't be afraid to leave prayer requests.

Thanks so much guys. God bless.
Have an exuberantly blessed day!!!

Sibs:Wildzoogames/Ninjotten/Splashbaby
Thx:1marcviper2boreal3?4fnnyleague/best@games 5dcxd7fuz/goldop8lifedollar69&10lavalinn11npc?

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
  • Awards For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You placed first in the Weekly Weekend Contest! WOW - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For placing 1st in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Sploder Church
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 07:00 AM »
how does God feel about people who have a sexuality that's outside the norm (eg gay, bi).

Offline Epicosaurus

• I M G U C C I
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • "Sweet Jamie with the spaces"
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Epicosaurus An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Miyu Makimura For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 You have earned 8 features, wow! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Epicosaurus A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 07:09 AM »
Do you reckon God would be okay with me locking this thread?
Thanks: jomatt­, Enigma, kai2003, swimmer18, Firepinch, Freefallsonic

Offline Darkfire

• Guard
  • ok then
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Alon For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha For submitting an entry to the 2nd Music Contest in 2015. Thanks for participati - from Ripto ;) For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 07:09 AM »
Do you think god had a splode

Offline legorifat258

• Reverser
  • i dont have talent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 07:10 AM »
whats god

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Tank
  • Do not mock me, Tennyson.
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 07:11 AM »
Epico, I swear I won't post here

Offline Freefallsonic

• Reverser
  • Sotarnicus / Freefallsonic at your service.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2017, 07:12 AM »
does god turn water into wine too

CEO Of Orion Industries. Social Media: Tweet: https://twitter.com/sotarnicus; Stream: twitch.tv/sotarnicus_; Discord tag: Sotarnicus#3322; Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Sotarnicus
Join Orion Industries today and get a free MS Award!

Offline Epicosaurus

• I M G U C C I
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Epicosaurus An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Miyu Makimura For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 You have earned 8 features, wow! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Epicosaurus A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 07:14 AM »
Epico, I swear I won't post here

I think I've just been exposed

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Tank
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 07:14 AM »
I think I've just been exposed

I beg to differ sir, you have been TOTALLY exposed.

Offline legorifat258

• Reverser
  • i dont have talent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2017, 07:15 AM »

roccy do u beleiv in god

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Tank
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2017, 07:19 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2YAbZq0p6Gg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2YAbZq0p6Gg</a>
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2017, 08:16 AM »
how does God feel about people who have a sexuality that's outside the norm (eg gay, bi).

Well, God loves everyone just the same, but it is a sin. He created everyone, so we are all his children, although all of us stray and sin. God sent Jesus to die for all of our sins. If those people repent, he will accept them with open arms.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Thx:1marcviper2boreal3?4fnnyleague/best@games 5dcxd7fuz/goldop8lifedollar69&10lavalinn11npc?

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2017, 08:19 AM »
Do you reckon God would be okay with me locking this thread?

...well.... I can't speak for him, although I do believe that he sent me to share the gospel, and I know that I, myself, would be disappointed if you locked the thread. That's all I can say.

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2017, 08:24 AM »
Do you think god had a splode

(Assuming "splode" means male reproductive organ)

Well, although we are created in his image, we solely possess our parts for earthly reproduction. That is why I am split on this question. But I believe that he probably does because the bible clearly states that he is male, and those organs are the only things that differentiate the two sexes, so yeah. I'm almost for certain that Jesus had one though.

Offline Epicosaurus

• I M G U C C I
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2017, 08:27 AM »
all in one post is better

Offline MarcViPer

• Yuri
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • רוי Have an A1 Day! רוי
  • Awards For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from JJS sghdfh - from Jmc10  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar For being a good forum member - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2017, 08:32 AM »
What about people who are just unable to learn about repenting and accepting The Lord out of no one's fault? But get brainwashed into Satanism for example and make every move against God's will, even though it is not his fault and knows not what he is doing? What do you think? What does God do? Does he save him from Satan at the end or does he let Satan take his soul?

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2017, 08:34 AM »
whats god

God is the almighty creator of the universe. He has always been, always is, and always will be in existence.
Ever present, you can talk to him whenever through prayer, and he is always there for everyone all the time. You can ask me more detailed questions if I didn't exactly cover what you were looking for. This question was kinda vague.

all in one post is better

O K A Y J A M I E .

does god turn water into wine too

Jesus only performed that miracle once on earth that we know of due to biblical scripture. I'm sure that God could do it if he wanted to. He's all powerful.

Offline legorifat258

• Reverser
  • i dont have talent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2017, 08:34 AM »
wait which christian belief is good
protestant or catholic or orthodox

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2017, 08:59 AM »
What about people who are just unable to learn about repenting and accepting The Lord out of no one's fault? But get brainwashed into Satanism for example and make every move against God's will, even though it is not his fault and knows not what he is doing? What do you think? What does God do? Does he save him from Satan at the end or does he let Satan take his soul?

Now, this is a tough question. If you're saying somehow that the person had no chance whatsoever to learn about God, it is possible for God to see the pure innocence, and misinformation of the errors of the man's way. Kind of like a young child raised into a bad life. It isn't the child's fault. It's all the child has ever known. But this is why there are evangelists and missionaries to hopefully reach and teach the uneducated.

But, to answer your question, yes. If it is such an extreme case, I believe God's mercy and grace will save the lost soul. Jesus died for all sins known and unknown.

wait which christian belief is good
protestant or catholic or orthodox

Now, personally, I am a nondenominational Christian.

As long as you believe that God created the universe, Jesus, his son, was sent to earth as a baby through the virgin Mary, grew up, performed miracles, preached the gospel, eventually was crucified, rose again, ascended, and now sits in heaven with God; that there is a heaven where God lives, and a hell where the devil lives, and you are truly saved if you acknowledge Jesus is your true Lord and savior through his death on the cross, and resurrection from the dead, then I don't really have a preference of denomination. Most of the fluff is just stemmed from tradition, culture and custom.

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2017, 10:16 AM »
Name the 10 avatars of lord vishnu

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Tank
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2017, 10:42 AM »
Buddha, Krishna?
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2017, 10:53 AM »

I have studied many religions, and I do know that in yours, your gods have many faces. But, here are the THREE faces of GOD:

FATHER: the creator of the universe. our father and keeper. ruler over all.
SON: Jesus who was sent to earth to die for all of our sins, through which all things are possible, and all can receive salvation.
HOLY SPIRIT: comforter, protector, keeps us safe, grants us discernment in subtle ways, and helps us to do other things such as speaking in tongues to help us elevate to a more spiritual realm.

Online sticki

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I Gots To Ball
  • Awards Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2017, 11:15 AM »
Why did god place bets on Job with the devil for the sake of proving how great he is even though it's a sin?

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2017, 11:33 AM »
Why did god place bets on Job with the devil for the sake of proving how great he is even though it's a sin?

He did not exactly place bets on Job. Satan thought that Job would stray when he lost all that he had, but God did not take it away. God only allowed the devil to take it away to serve as a lesson, and example, and a testimony. As I have said in other threads, when people ask "why does God do bad towards us?" God hardly ever actually does the bad, but sometimes it is necessary to allow the bad to serve as a lesson, example or testimony.

In Job's case, God knew Job's faithfulness towards him, and therefore, he allowed satan to touch his possessions only for a season, but afterwards, Job was greatly rewarded by God for his endurance. He was blessed doubly with all that was taken from him, and he lived "happily ever after" as you may say.

This was a trial for a purpose. As I have said, all things happen for a reason. This was necessary in God's eyes. A lesson to Job, and example for us, and a message to satan as well.

Online sticki

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I Gots To Ball
  • Awards Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2017, 11:35 AM »
Why is Jesus' crucifixion called a sacrifice when nothing was actually lost and Jesus came back to life three days later? A sacrifice is when you lose something. All the animals killed in the old testament never came back to life.

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2017, 12:17 PM »
Why is Jesus' crucifixion called a sacrifice when nothing was actually lost and Jesus came back to life three days later? A sacrifice is when you lose something. All the animals killed in the old testament never came back to life.

The animals in the old testament is very sad  to me. I pondered this much when I was little, but soon, I understood.

The "clean beasts" had to be sacrificed for the sins of the people. More than one in different lands, and at different times of the year. As I thought about it, I wondered why they couldn't just sacrifice one and done. Then, I realized that the animals probably went to hell for a time, but were then accepted into heaven, thus requiring another sacrifice.

Jesus was so powerful, he did not have to be killed more than once. He took all the sins of the past, present, and future upon himself. Then, in those three days, he took our sins to hell where they belong. After he did this, he rose again, thus showing that he still lives.

If anyone, past, present, or future, believes that Jesus died for their own sins, that is now enough. No more will anyone have to be killed in our place, because Jesus already was. He, being a totally spotless HUMAN BEING was equivalent to our HUMAN selves to be saved.

The ability to even use animals for a sacrifice is what leads me to believe that they can also go to heaven..... but that's not what you asked.

Online sticki

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I Gots To Ball
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2017, 12:32 PM »
Interesting, why does God make us pray to him, sing about him and talk about how great he is? Isn't that pride?

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2017, 12:59 PM »
Interesting, why does God make us pray to him, sing about him and talk about how great he is? Isn't that pride?

Well, he doesn't really MAKE US do those things. We have free will. It's just that he deserves it. If you took all the time in the world building an intricate world, with intricate pieces, individual people, thousands of details, everything.... Wouldn't you appreciate when the citizens acknowledged you? It's not quite the bad type of pride. This is a valid crave of worship, because truly, none is greater than him. He created all things.

Online sticki

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I Gots To Ball
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2017, 01:02 PM »
If God knows everything and is the all powerful, surely he knew that sin would have been created. Why does he make us practice blind faith? The lack of information makes it very difficult to spread his word across the world, and there are no doubt people who have never heard of God. What happens with them? God placed them on this planet so when they die they would suffer in hell for eternity? He's well aware of what each and every one of us need to be moved to believe in him, why does he treat all of creation like a free market?

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2017, 01:17 PM »
If God knows everything and is the all powerful, surely he knew that sin would have been created. Why does he make us practice blind faith? The lack of information makes it very difficult to spread his word across the world, and there are no doubt people who have never heard of God. What happens with them? God placed them on this planet so when they die they would suffer in hell for eternity? He's well aware of what each and every one of us need to be moved to believe in him, why does he treat all of creation like a free market?

The main point is that we all have free will. He does know all, but he also cares. He sends helpers such as spiritual angels, and also humans who are moved by his holy spirit, and sometimes, he himself acts. As I always say, everything happens for a reason, and we may not always see it.

Yes. Practicing blind faith. That's something else that I used to ponder on. But, here is the thing... He's always been ever present, showing signs of his existence. He empowers humans to reveal signs and wonders to prove he's there. He left us a bible to read and study, and also, he talks to us. You just have to be open to listen. Also, about the people who sincerely don't know. I will answer the same way I answered Marc.
Now, this is a tough question. If you're saying somehow that the person had no chance whatsoever to learn about God, it is possible for God to see the pure innocence, and misinformation of the errors of the man's way. Kind of like a young child raised into a bad life. It isn't the child's fault. It's all the child has ever known. But this is why there are evangelists and missionaries to hopefully reach and teach the uneducated.

But, to answer your question, yes. If it is such an extreme case, I believe God's mercy and grace will save the lost soul. Jesus died for all sins known and unknown.