collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [v2 UPDATE] Sploder Classic Theme [Make the mainsite look like it did pre-2013]  (Read 1076 times)

Offline sticki

• Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being voted as the member of the month - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
IF YOU ALREADY INSTALLED THE THEME, DELETE AND REDOWNLOAD IT TO GET THE LATEST VERSION WITH MANY FIXES

Theme Installation

1.) Go to the theme page here

1a.) If you have not done so already, install the Stylish browser extension for your browser. There should be a button in place of the theme installation button if you do not already have the extension.

2.) Install the theme.

(You now have the theme, but if you want to have the community button on the topbar return then continue with the instructions below)

3.) Get the Tampermonkey extension for your browser here: http://tampermonkey.net

4.) When installed, find the create a new script button

5.) Cut everything and paste this into the first line of the editor (not the {/list} part, the code part. My thread is glitched and i can't remove it)

[/list]
    Code: [Select]
    // ==UserScript==
    // @name         Sploder Classic Header Buttons
    // @namespace    http://sploder.com
    // @version      1.1
    // @description  Replaces the modern buttons on Sploder's site with the classic ones
    // @author       Sticki
    // @match        http://*.sploder.com/*
    // @grant        none
    // @run-at    document-end
    // ==/UserScript==

(function() {
        'use strict';

function changeTab() {
            window.jQuery(document).ready(function() {
                window.jQuery("#nav3").children("a").prop("href", "//www.sploder.com/games/contest/").html("Contest");
                window.jQuery("#nav4").children("a").prop("href", "//www.sploder.com/games/members/").html("Members");
                window.jQuery("#nav5").children("a").prop("href", "//forums.sploder.com").html("Community");
            });
        }

if(typeof jQuery == "undefined") {
            // Load jQuery
            var scr = document.createElement("script");
            scr.src = "http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.12.4/jquery.min.js";
            scr.onload = changeTab;
            document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(scr);
        } else {
            changeTab();
        }
    })();

6.) Save it

Thanks: Mikano, liamnight, legorifat258, MarcViPer, KoF, Enigma, anew20034, Manga­, Startrek, lavalinn, Megaman4540, pepperedSteak, Proxy, Firepinch
    « Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 05:14 PM by sticki »

Offline Megaman4540

• Cruiser
    • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    Re: Sploder Classic Theme [Make the mainsite look like it did pre-2013]
    « Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 04:49 AM »
    Gonna try it out when I'm on pc
    Stats:
    First post: Jan. 6 2017

Offline Startrek

• The Humble Asian
    • Soldier
    • Electropede
    • Ohey :)
    • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Lt. Ripto Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from konnichiha I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from not knni For winning any of the Sploderheads weekly competition. - from Mikano
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 09:08 AM »

:O
    Omg it's like I'm back in 2009 again!

I also noticed the text is a lot bolder, gg man haha

Registered - 12 August 2009
    Reviewer (13 Dec 2011 - 18 Feb 2015, 8 Nov 2017 - )
    Ex-Moderator (25 July 2013 - 18 Feb 2015)
    Soldier (11 Sep 2014 - 29 Nov 2014, 9 January 2018 - )
    16 Features

Offline Enigma

• Content Creator
    • Soldier
    • Koptr
    • the epic
    • Awards We don't exist. - from Budz Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Gangnam Style Award - from konnichiha You've earned three features! Nice job! - from J0ji For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Budz I won Slaughter Gameshow. Fear me! - from Liamnight Productions Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 12:14 PM »
    i'll stick to the current one but your dedication is epic

Offline Firey

• The Truant
    • Cruiser
    • Awards For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Alon Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Alon For making spaceship games so outstanding, it's out of this world - from Yugioh77 For being a good noodle - from ur mom. For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ sghdfh - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from liamnight For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 01:25 PM »
    One problem, the adds don't fit.
    Do you know a way to fix that, or nah?
    Despise me all you want, already gave up

Offline kubatar

• Turret
    • People call me kubatar.
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    « Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 02:27 PM »
    It's wonderful what a little knowledge of JavaScipt and HTML can do.
    This script is amazing man, good job for making it!

Offline sticki

• Disruptor
    • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being voted as the member of the month - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    download the update

Offline lavalinn

• Soldier
    • Tank
    • they gon pull up on you brrt brrt brrrt
    • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For winning Avatar Wars - from greenrain For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe For eating bread - from LiamCreates Happy Birthday!  - from Miyu Makimura For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    besus man thats what i call dedication. ill try it when i have time my man

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
    • Tank
    • Do not mock me, Tennyson.
    • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    I can't do it

Offline Megaman4540

• Cruiser
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    this will be my daily driver from now
    Stats:

Offline Cian

• Soldier
    • Heavy Cruiser
    • CyanGaming
    • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from J0ji For being an outstanding forum member! - from Netshark For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Ravicale  I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Epicosaurus  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    Simpler:
    Code: [Select]
    // ==UserScript==
    // @name         Community Tab
    // @version      1.0
    // @description  Replace the contest tab with the community tab on sploder.com
    // @author       Cyan
    // @match        http://*.sploder.com/*
    // @grant        none
    // @run-at       document-start
    // @require      http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.js
    // ==/UserScript==

$("#nav5 a").attr("href","http://forums.sploder.com/index.php").text("Community");
    $("#nav4 a").attr("href","/games/contest").text("Contest").attr("style","color: #ffec00;");
    $("#nav3 a").attr("href","/games/members").text("Members");

Offline Megaman4540

• Cruiser
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    Now this is the ultimate 2012 experience
    Stats:

Offline TKoS

• Guard
    • 1/3rd of the 3 kings, baby!!!
    • Awards Happy Birthday! - from crystal Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. all seeing eye. - from LiamCreates
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    that grey makes me depressed

Offline goldensaur

• Guard
    • geeettttttt dunked on!!!
    • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    I prefer sploder more purple
    Trolluminati

Offline Freefallsonic

• The One and Only
    • Guard
    • Sotarnicus / Freefallsonic at your service.
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    In my opinion, I like the newer one better. I can see why most people like the old theme, though - Nostalgia. ::):

CEO Of Orion Industries. Social Media: Tweet: https://twitter.com/sotarnicus; Stream: twitch.tv/sotarnicus_; Discord tag: Sotarnicus#3322; Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Sotarnicus
    Join Orion Industries today and get a free MS Award!

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
    • Tank
    • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    Epicer than epic

Offline Megaman4540

• Cruiser
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    Stats:

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
    • Tank
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    ZANPO AD OMG

If I should tell the truth it still exists.

Offline goldensaur

• Guard
    • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    If I should tell the truth it still exists.
    Zanpo's dead, ad is memorial
    Trolluminati

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
    • Tank
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    Zanpo's dead, ad is memorial

I'm talking about the AD.

Offline goldensaur

• Guard
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    Trolluminati

Offline deion789

• Cruiser
    • You are never too young to do something big
    • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
      • View Profile
      • Awards
    ill download it when I get my computer
    Your friend, Deion

The internet is in danger and we need your help. Click here to learn more: