collapse

Stories Untold

Author Topic: Farewell, Lobert. You will be missed.  (Read 1289 times)

Offline Bolsillos

• [Punishment] Prisoner of War
  • Koptr
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Farewell, Lobert. You will be missed.
« on: November 09, 2017, 01:44 AM »
His profile.

Woah. He got banned. I'm absent for less than 24 hours and splode happens. I liked the guy. He was one of the small amount of members I held no anger towards.

Oh well. He broke the rules, and no one is above them (except Geoff).

Offline sticki

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being voted as the member of the month - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Farewell, Lobert. You will be missed.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 01:46 AM »
He was a good guy but he won't be missed after the things he said about certain members and the community as a whole. Very scummy of him, and I'm sincerely disappointed.

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 01:51 AM »
He was a good guy but he won't be missed after the things he said about certain members and the community as a whole. Very scummy of him, and I'm sincerely disappointed.
I missed more than I thought.

What did he say?

Offline sticki

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being voted as the member of the month - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 01:54 AM »
I missed more than I thought.

What did he say?
Pretty nasty things towards people like jomatt and others, generalized the community and was being a real piece of work in PoW. It all seemed intentional to me though, I don't really think he means any of it and there's a reason why he's doing it. At least, I hope that's the case. I'd hate for this to all be true feelings.

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 01:57 AM »
Pretty nasty things towards people like jomatt and others, generalized the community and was being a real piece of work in PoW. It all seemed intentional to me though, I don't really think he means any of it and there's a reason why he's doing it. At least, I hope that's the case. I'd hate for this to all be true feelings.
Will you please be more specific in what he said?

Offline Joji

• Sage
  • [Staff] General
  • Guard
  • yall
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being voted as the staff of the month - from crystal For reaching the rank 'General' - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 01:59 AM »
I'd show you what he sent to me but he didn't exactly keep it PG

Offline sticki

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 02:02 AM »
Will you please be more specific in what he said?
Not interested in being warned for bypassing, but they were basically juvenile insults, cussing for the sake of cussing and trying to anger people. Using jomatt's personal struggles as ammunition and making everyone in lava's thread feel dumb. Normal run of the mill stuff, he was looking for a reaction.

Offline Ravicale 

• Valgrind is love, Valgrind is life.
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • Centipede
  • Give me liberty or give me death!
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Hivetyrantofawesome We don't exist. - from General Death For Extensive Game making Knowledge - from General Death Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having the best ideas - from ☠General Death☠ For reaching the rank 'General' - from  
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 02:20 AM »
Mfw I was having a pleasant debate with him in the bunker, and post right before I notice what happened.

Feels bad man.
If you want my attention on Discord, DM me instead of pinging me. I ignore @everyones, and there's no way to separate those from actual pings.

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 02:45 AM »
Please show me. You can just do it in PMs.

Not interested in being warned for bypassing, but they were basically juvenile insults, cussing for the sake of cussing and trying to anger people. Using jomatt's personal struggles as ammunition and making everyone in lava's thread feel dumb. Normal run of the mill stuff, he was looking for a reaction.
Oh my.

Offline Proxy

• Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • i'm only here for opinion threads
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus You have earned a semi-rare sapphire! - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Joji For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For being a big help to the staff - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from J0ji For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 03:35 AM »
It's incredibly sad (in my opinion at least), he was (emphasise was) one of the people I respected here most... I'm still rather confused about it all tbh

Upper left image created by PEPPEREDSTEAK

Soldier: 11th March, 2017

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Tank
  • Do not mock me, Tennyson.
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 06:01 AM »
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  ::'(: ::'(:

Online NPC

• Freak
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Yugioh77 For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 2nd Place in the Annual Music Contest 2015 - from Spookie sghdfh - from liamnight For being a big help to the staff - from General Death Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 08:00 AM »
I think it’s something in the water.

Offline unovi

• Phantasmal Percussionist
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 09:21 AM »
DM on Discord please c:

Offline unovi

• Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 09:24 AM »
Wasn't he the guy who made genuine suggestions on a constant basis and looked like they were genuinely hoping to help the forum. Could it be that he just gave up and thought things would never improve so he forced himself to leave? Whole thing seems weird but I wasn't there

Offline sticki

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 09:26 AM »
Wasn't he the guy who made genuine suggestions on a constant basis and looked like they were genuinely hoping to help the forum. Could it be that he just gave up and thought things would never improve so he forced himself to leave? Whole thing seems weird but I wasn't there
This isn't a one time thing. Last time it was a result of stress buildup, I'm assuming the instigator of this lash out based off of his few posts right before which have since been deleted that it has something to do with irl issues.

Offline jomatt­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • pessimist plebian
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji PONIES - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 09:56 AM »
He was also bringing up how bad the mod team is to him and speaking lowly of himself. On top of that, leaking, bypassing, just being a general ass and throwing petty insults toward people who don't even deserve it, like joji. What he was saying to me didn't even bother me, he couldn't even come up with anything original (which is way out of is character). Lobert was a cool guy, but after last night I can't really say I care whether he comes back or not, almost on the verge of not wanting him to come back at all. Especially if stuff like this keeps happening.
your friendly neighborhood jomatt

Offline Dcxd

• [Punishment]
  • Guard
  • it was funny until i said it
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y sghdfh - from benisawesome7 :D For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha Happy Birthday! - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2017, 09:58 AM »
I thought he was a chill dude but I was wrong as usual
> baysha was my 1000th thanker <

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • The pain will not stop send help.
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2017, 10:09 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DdD0oPs-bQ4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DdD0oPs-bQ4</a>

Seemed fitting.

Oops I posted again. Sorry about that!

Offline Tbremise

• Your Friendly
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sit down, Relax, You're Welcome
  • Awards  An award for making truly epic games - from konnichiha An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Hivetyrantofawesome For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from tbremise For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Mechanism G For being a hard core game player - from YoungCaliman For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For Extensive Game making Knowledge - from General Death For being a big help to the staff - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2017, 11:29 AM »
Took me completely by surprise honestly.
Features:6 To be determined! (4th place in EGD7 !)
(NEWEST) Rainy Nights (1st place ppg egd10 AND 1st place out of all games! EGD10)

Offline Bricc

• [Punishment] Banned
  • Repeller
  • Thanks for making my time here as good as it was.
  • Awards Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2017, 11:55 AM »
What, really? We were talking in private messages the other day and he seemed fine and like he was a really cool guy.

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2017, 02:50 PM »
This isn't a one time thing. Last time it was a result of stress buildup, I'm assuming the instigator of this lash out based off of his few posts right before which have since been deleted that it has something to do with irl issues.
He was also bringing up how bad the mod team is to him and speaking lowly of himself. On top of that, leaking, bypassing, just being a general ass and throwing petty insults toward people who don't even deserve it, like joji. What he was saying to me didn't even bother me, he couldn't even come up with anything original (which is way out of is character). Lobert was a cool guy, but after last night I can't really say I care whether he comes back or not, almost on the verge of not wanting him to come back at all. Especially if stuff like this keeps happening.
Hm. I wonder what's going on with Lobert.

Ugh. I wish someone would show me what he posted.

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Tank
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2017, 10:15 PM »
Unban Him or else...  :>:(:

Offline pepperedSteak

• Joji was here
  • Soldier
  • Reverser
  • They are standing still
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2017, 10:22 PM »
Whoa man take it easy... ::o:

Offline kylepeanut13

• PSN= MyPetMudkip.
  • Bugmeister
  • Sploder's friendliest- MOTY 2013, 1st place, tied.
  • Awards For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 EVIL PONIES - from Parry Happy Birthday! - from Cortez250 *flips hair* - from Mechanism G Gangnam Style Award - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2017, 04:00 AM »
Shame. We used to be really good friends back in the day. It's been awhile since we last talked.

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2017, 06:33 AM »
Woah woah woah woah woah woah. How about this?

You get a way to contact him and not do anything crazy. Sound good? Good.

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2017, 06:39 AM »
Woah woah woah woah woah woah. How about this?

You get a way to contact him and not do anything crazy. Sound good? Good.

How do I?

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2017, 07:17 AM »

Offline unovi

• Soldier
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2017, 10:31 AM »
I see. Could be stress but I'm totally with you guys it doesn't give anyone license to attack those around them.

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2017, 09:31 PM »
Why are good people getting banned? Like Flump, Kraz, now Lobert?

Offline jomatt­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • pessimist plebian
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji PONIES - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2017, 11:03 PM »
Why are good people getting banned? Like Flump, Kraz, now Lobert?
lobert is no longer a good people
your friendly neighborhood jomatt

Tags: