collapse

Stories Untold

Author Topic: I no longer follow my motto "Don't be a hater, be a tater". I hate deeply.  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Bolsillos

• [Punishment] Prisoner of War
  • Koptr
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You make everyone feel guilty when they shouldn't.

I await the videos.

Leave Miles out of this. He's been through enough.

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
  • Awards For having an eye for good games - from KNI You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
splode

you cant be serious

are you actually waiting to post a splodeing suicide video

You need actual help from a real life professional, bro. Sploder and the rest of the online community can only help so much. Trust me on this Bolsillos, go seek professional help from a mental health professional. Hell, 1-800-273-8255 is a 24/7 number just for this, call that number.
In my mind, I seek nothing but letting go
In my soul, everything is so cold
But in my heart, I just don't know

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
splode

you cant be serious

are you actually waiting to post a splodeing suicide video

You need actual help from a real life professional, bro. Sploder and the rest of the online community can only help so much. Trust me on this Bolsillos, go seek professional help from a mental health professional. Hell, 1-800-273-8255 is a 24/7 number just for this, call that number.
I stopped wanting help months ago.

Just, please stop trying.

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Leave Miles out of this. He's been through enough.
Why am I getting thanks? For speaking the truth?

First his father gets murdered.

Then the guy he thinks who murdered his father gets Not Guilty (but he also has a nagging feeling that he was the one who murdered his father).

Then he gets adopted by one of the worst people to ever live, who physically and mentally abuses him while also turning him into a spitting image of himself which was going against what his father stood for.

Then he goes up against one of his childhood friends who causes him to question if what he's been doing is wrong.

Then he gets arrested for a murder he didn't commit and eventually finds out the one who murdered his father was the man who adopted him.

This poor man. And yet he keeps going on.

Offline 7grant2

• Sisyphus
  • [Staff] General
  • Mogura
  • That One Guy
  • Awards An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from konnichiha For those who have shown great power. - from Moolatycoon 3rd Place in the Annual Music Contest 2015 - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Ripto Forever Alone - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from JJS For reaching the rank 'General' - from liamnight Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
There really isn't anything "to do" on this forum that's productive per say. It's just us all chatting away. That's the main thing of the forums. So I can't really understand what other purpose or task needing to be completed on the forum would be, besides chatting.

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Tank
  • Do not mock me, Tennyson.
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Did this transform into a flame war?

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
There really isn't anything "to do" on this forum that's productive per say. It's just us all chatting away. That's the main thing of the forums. So I can't really understand what other purpose or task needing to be completed on the forum would be, besides chatting.
I'm a broken record player.

The first video which is an update talking about what I did when I was gone and what's to come, the AMA video where I answer all the questions in my AMA thread, Project Life, two videos I will talk about in the first video, and the final video where I explain how I became this way and why I must leave this world you all love so much.

Did this transform into a flame war?
This has not.

Offline Fading

• I know I am
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Leader of the forum
  • Awards For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from Tbremise For being a better than average member - from Jammyt2 For being loveable - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If you really want to go through with suicide then we can't tell you what to do there; it is your choice at the end of the day, and a valid one. It's not the "coward's way out" like some people say it is and although I can't empathise with those feelings, I can see why you feel driven towards it, especially considering how frustrating it can get dealing with these types of people every day. With that being said, what options for help with your mental health have you looked into already and didn't find success in?

Offline legorifat258

• Reverser
  • i dont have talent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
lol
2 years huh..

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If you really want to go through with suicide then we can't tell you what to do there; it is your choice at the end of the day, and a valid one. It's not the "coward's way out" like some people say it is and although I can't empathise with those feelings, I can see why you feel driven towards it, especially considering how frustrating it can get dealing with these types of people every day. With that being said, what options for help with your mental health have you looked into already and didn't find success in?
I don't want to bother with anything because I think it's pointless.

lol
Wow. That's a new record. I don't know you and yet I already don't like you.

Offline legorifat258

• Reverser
  • i dont have talent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
deadass
2 years huh..

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Tank
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
deadass

Bols is gonna rage at you, be careful.

Offline legorifat258

• Reverser
  • i dont have talent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bols is gonna rage at you, be careful.
ok
2 years huh..

Offline Fading

• I know I am
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Leader of the forum
  • Awards For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from Tbremise For being a better than average member - from Jammyt2 For being loveable - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I don't want to bother with anything because I think it's pointless.
I think you should try out every other possible option before you make this decision because you never know the outcome. That's down to you of course though

Offline unovi

• Phantasmal Percussionist
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How many times must I repeat myself?!

There are things on the forums I need to do!
Most of us have no clue what you're referring to, there. If you don't want help, then why are you looking to us for our responses? There's no other reason you'd want to talk to us still.

You're actually refusing help, which shows to me a state of denial like nothing is going to change no matter what. There's nothing weak about accepting help from others and even if you don't see the point in seeking help, I'd suggest going ahead anyway because I can tell you from experience that bottling it up and telling no-one is only going to make things worse.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 05:47 AM by Unovi »

Offline unovi

• Phantasmal Percussionist
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If you need to talk just to tell me or anyone else what's up, tell us or PM us. Talking will make you feel better.

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
deadass
I don't even know what to say to this.

Most of us have no clue what you're referring to, there. If you don't want help, then why are you looking to us for our responses? There's no other reason you'd want to talk to us still.
I'm a broken record player.

The first video which is an update talking about what I did when I was gone and what's to come, the AMA video where I answer all the questions in my AMA thread, Project Life, two videos I will talk about in the first video, and the final video where I explain how I became this way and why I must leave this world you all love so much.

Offline sticki

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being voted as the member of the month - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
deadass

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
deadass
I don't even-I-What-I'm just-I'm just going to go now.

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
People are kind of irritating bols.

Tags: