collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Discord bullying  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Megaman4540

• Cruiser
  • Hey im megaman
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Discord bullying
« on: October 16, 2017, 03:17 PM »
Last Saturday I posted a link to some lo-fi hiphop mix and konni said "lo-fi hiphop is the worst thing ever made" and I began to say lofi hiphop is good and then konni bullies me for the whole day. Yesterday Naza said that he would make doom and some other creators for this website, I said that i would  make some first person creators then cyan says "no you wouldnt" and I said that 90% of my time is free in the weekend and then konni suddenly said "90% of his time is lofi hiphop". I can't be bullied everyday by a discord major that bullies me because I listen to lofi hiphop so this morning I left the sploder discord. Tbh nobody there is following the rules no matter what, to add to that everytime I get on discord cyan bullies me from the start.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 03:28 PM by Megaman4540 »

Offline Epicosaurus

• I M G U C C I
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • "Sweet Jamie with the spaces"
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Epicosaurus An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Miyu Makimura For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 You have earned 8 features, wow! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Epicosaurus A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Discord bullying
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 03:21 PM »
I agree with konni

Offline heavytruth

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Element leader ~ NFQ
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being a good forum member - from Alonessix For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) sghdfh - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death may 23 - from TIMMY Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 03:21 PM »
Man the splode up you're like a fat taco with extra weak sauce

Online Dcxd

• The True
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Guard
  • it was funny until i said it
  • Awards sghdfh - from benisawesome7 :D For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha Happy Birthday! - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 03:23 PM »
no u
> baysha was my 1000th thanker <

Offline Megaman4540

• Cruiser
  • Hey im megaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 03:24 PM »
I agree with konni
But this doesn't have to mean he has to bully me for it

Offline sticki

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I Gots To Ball
  • Awards Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 03:25 PM »
I agree with konni and his actions

Offline Megaman4540

• Cruiser
  • Hey im megaman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 03:31 PM »
I agree with konni
I agree with konni and his actions
This is why the community is dying
"Oh yeah splode this kid let him be bullied by konni"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 03:35 PM by Megaman4540 »

Offline MarcViPer

• Yuri
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • רוי Have an A1 Day! רוי
  • Awards For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from JJS sghdfh - from Jmc10  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar For being a good forum member - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2017, 03:49 PM »
He bullies me too and I still like him, we're friends lol.

Everyone is just messing around, relax.

Offline Patient­

• Dancing underneath the skies of rust
  • Guard
  • The fool wears a paper crown.
  • Awards congrats you've wasted 10 hours of your life - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For being loveable - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from J0ji Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2017, 03:49 PM »
I also agree with Konni

Offline Loki

• Snark Knight
  • Mogura
  • I like trees.
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Superluigi77 3rd place in the ZSG - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 03:54 PM »
i remember I pretended to lose my crap when Ben, Sticki and Konni kept calling me splode. I came back hours later and revealed I was trolling and that i wasn't taking anything seriously in the first place.

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Tank
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2017, 04:03 PM »
What's harmful in "90% of his time is lofi hiphop"
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline Epicosaurus

• I M G U C C I
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Epicosaurus An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Miyu Makimura For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 You have earned 8 features, wow! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Epicosaurus A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2017, 04:05 PM »
This is why the community is dying
"Oh yeah splode this kid let him be bullied by konni"

whoa whoa whoa

no one ever mentioned the community dying wtf

Offline Tritertitan

• Reverser
  • Jokes are banned here on the sploder forums
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2017, 04:06 PM »
Relax my guy it's called a  J O K E.

Offline LegendaryBrick

• Reverser
  • jojijojijojijojijojijojijojijojijojijojijojijoji
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2017, 04:07 PM »
there's a clear difference between bullying
and friends splodeing around each other

and it's obvious you are unable to tell the difference between the two
spend more time with people on discord and try to understand their sense of humor lol
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Offline Tritertitan

• Reverser
  • Jokes are banned here on the sploder forums
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2017, 04:21 PM »
cyan does that to everyone dude, its also a joke chill out.

Offline anew20034

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2017, 04:30 PM »
People tease me about liking MLP and I don't complain about it, it's all in good fun
most of the time

Online KoF

• MSOE blood
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • goldoptimus logan gang ftw
  • Awards You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) 3rd place in AGC! (ran by Roby) - from Liamnight Productions For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2017, 04:31 PM »
the category was called kof fan club but they changed it and now i don't have my killed every man woman and child role
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline Epicosaurus

• I M G U C C I
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2017, 04:39 PM »
People tease me about liking MLP and I don't complain about it, it's all in good fun

Yeah...

Yeah...

Offline Daydream

• Knight of Cydonia
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Resident Lurker
  • Awards For being loveable - from Epicosaurus A Priwate's bwest friwend. - from Matty We don't exist. - from General Death may 23 - from TIMMY For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from General Death Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from sto4 For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from Matty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 04:48 PM »
Maybe try growing a spine if you can't handle simple banter? Konni does stuff like this all the time, I'm sure he means no harm.

Offline Bolsillos

• greendino11 is The Bohobemeister of Sploder
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2017, 05:22 PM »
That's not bullying.

Trust me. I know what bullying is from experience.
greendino11 is The Bohobemeister of Sploder

Offline Cian

• Heavy Cruiser
  • CyanGaming
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from J0ji For being an outstanding forum member! - from Netshark For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Ravicale  You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Epicosaurus  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar PONIES - from splatter Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale 
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2017, 05:36 PM »
don't drag cyan into this >:(

Offline NPC

• 2nd Best Lieutenant; 2nd Best New Staff Member; 2nd Smartest; 2nd Best Debater
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • Disruptor
  • 2nd Best at Everything
  • Awards For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Yugioh77 For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 2nd Place in the Annual Music Contest 2015 - from Spookie sghdfh - from liamnight For being a big help to the staff - from General Death Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2017, 05:37 PM »
Sounds more like "trolling"

Offline Joey

• The anime god
  • Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Kicking names and taking ass
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from splatter You won the Becoming a Soldier gameshow! - from Epicosaurus For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Omega Merry Christmas Joey! ~Matty - from Matty may 23 - from TIMMY Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2017, 05:38 PM »
Hey I agree it's not bullying and I use to do it all the time, but that doesn't really make it cool or okay.

But I've learnt it creates a super toxic environment that isn't welcoming for a majority of people. Maybe you guys should try toning it down. Especially the comments in this thread, pretty rude when he approached it quite politely. He didn't say Konni was the worst person to exist, he simply stated he's tired of being made fun of.
Kicking names and taking ass

Offline marvelwilliam

• Tank
  • The one who knocks.
  • Awards For winning the 1st place in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Congratulations! - from Joji A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For submitting an entry to the 2nd Music Contest in 2015. Thanks for participati - from Ripto ;) For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2017, 05:51 PM »
You need to relax. Not everything is an attack, you're overreacting.

Offline benisawesome7 :D

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) raise your benis
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • Koptr
  • The resident buttmonkey
  • Awards For being loveable - from Yugioh77 Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) An Award for Ben - from Omega You make up a part of the Elite 4.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome doth thou feel high and mighty enough yet? - from Budz this is for benis only don't touch if u don't wanna get throat punched - from [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Budz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2017, 07:22 PM »
The Sploder discord has poisoned out water supply, burned our crops, and delivered a plague unto our houses!

Offline Bolsillos

• Disruptor
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2017, 08:27 PM »
Megaman4540, do you want to talk?

Online Mikano

• panzer vor
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • The Player
  • Awards  An award for making truly epic games - from rule60 For being voted as the staff of the month - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned twenty features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2017, 08:57 PM »
I was just teasing I apologize. If you come back to the server I won't do it anymore

Offline Baysha

• Speeder
  • That's not crazy talk. This is crazy talk!
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2017, 09:17 PM »
And they all lived happily ever after. The End.
Molybdenum resists corrosion.

Offline Bolsillos

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2017, 09:55 PM »
I was just teasing I apologize. If you come back to the server I won't do it anymore
Awwwwwwwww. How sweet.

Online FuzTheHamster

• Reverser
  • Hi?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2017, 09:58 PM »
what