collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Lieutenant should be the next master if you tell me  (Read 67 times)

Offline DJ C-Kan

• Skeetssophr3nic
  • Guard
  • here comes ed
  • Awards For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Lieutenant should be the next master if you tell me
« on: September 25, 2017, 11:01 PM »
hes ready...

Offline Rocky

• The Cosmic Cyclone
  • Tank
  • The Striking Force
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lieutenant should be the next master if you tell me
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 11:56 PM »
Yup. He's far worth it than msoe. Msoe aka butter never seems like a staff member, and spends most of his time being like an ordinary guy. Whereas, Lieutenant uses his time to focus on his jobs, and is one of the most worthy masters of all.
Armed with powers he's on the case, fighting off evil from earth or space.