collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: no meanies plz  (Read 350 times)

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • The pain will not stop send help.
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
no meanies plz
« on: September 24, 2017, 02:13 PM »
my mommy checks my phone and computer words

Oops I posted again. Sorry about that!

Online LegendaryBrick

• 『TERRIBLE』
  • Guard
  • i'll probably make fun of you \_(ツ)_/
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: no meanies plz
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 02:20 PM »
I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen

part 5

Offline fin82

• Camper
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Speeder
  • yo
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 03:12 PM »
frick
look at that cute smile!

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • The pain will not stop send help.
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 04:28 PM »
I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen
That's mine. You will be seeing my lawyers.

Oops I posted again. Sorry about that!

Offline Loki

• Snark Knight
  • Mogura
  • I like trees.
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Superluigi77 3rd place in the ZSG - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 05:22 PM »
That's mine. You will be seeing my lawyers.
We can't see imagination.

Offline MarcViPer

• Jara
  • Koptr
  • Aeiou
  • Awards For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from JJS I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar sghdfh - from Jmc10  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar For being a good forum member - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 05:37 PM »
lol splode you nirra, i didnt use the n word mom see? plsdontgroundme

Offline FuzTheHamster

• Guard
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL Battle for Sploder 1st Place - from greenrain  - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 09:36 PM »
I don't understand

Offline mjduniverse

• Tank
  • Awards A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Ripto Survived Freddy Krueger 2014 - from General Death For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Ripto may 23 - from TIMMY Forever Alone - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from General Death For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from General Death☠
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 09:56 PM »
Apparently, she does not check what you post.

Tags: #Mjduniverse