collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: no meanies plz  (Read 181 times)

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • Spider Gang
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen.
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
no meanies plz
« on: September 24, 2017, 02:13 PM »
my mommy checks my phone and computer words

I'm that kind of person. (The one no one likes because they are annoying, weird and just bad overall.)
Ninjago fan since 2011.

Offline LegendaryBrick

• Reverser
  • jojijojijojijojijojijojijojijojijojijojijojijoji
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: no meanies plz
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 02:20 PM »
I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Offline fin82

• Turret
  • ihiH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 03:12 PM »
frick
Hihi

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • Spider Gang
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen.
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 04:28 PM »
I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen I want to call Guy Fieri a naughty chicken wing and sprinkle spices all over him and to also spread mayonnaise all over Paula Deen
That's mine. You will be seeing my lawyers.

I'm that kind of person. (The one no one likes because they are annoying, weird and just bad overall.)
Ninjago fan since 2011.

Offline Loki

• Snark Knight
  • Cruiser Gang
  • Mogura
  • I like trees.
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Superluigi77 3rd place in the ZSG - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 05:22 PM »
That's mine. You will be seeing my lawyers.
We can't see imagination.

Offline MarcViPer

• Yuri
  • Cruiser Gang
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • רוי Have an A1 Day! רוי
  • Awards For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from JJS sghdfh - from Jmc10  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar For being a good forum member - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 05:37 PM »
lol splode you nirra, i didnt use the n word mom see? plsdontgroundme

^Art by LMXOrange

Offline FuzTheHamster

• Reverser
  • Hi?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 09:36 PM »
I don't understand
what

Offline mjduniverse

• Tank
  • Awards A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Ripto Survived Freddy Krueger 2014 - from General Death For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Ripto may 23 - from TIMMY Forever Alone - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from General Death For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from General Death☠
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2017, 09:56 PM »
Apparently, she does not check what you post.

Tags: #Mjduniverse