collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mercury - Shadythecreator  (Read 443 times)

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • God only knows what I'd be without you
  • Awards You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For having an eye for good games - from KNI For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji sad - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mercury - Shadythecreator
« on: September 06, 2017, 10:10 PM »
Chapter One
This game is the first in a ten game series.

The year is 2706. Planets are now singular countries. The solar system, known to the Milky Way as Sol, has been completely colonized into eight countries by homo sapiens, creatures who began on Earth. As of late, another solar system that has been undetected by the homo sapiens called the Kosa have been looking to expand their galactic empire. It's time to take over Sol and the planets that surround it. An astro-warrior named Yuri has been tasked with leading the ground war within Sol. His first mission is to conquer the territory of Mercury. Its citizens are quick and witty, similar to the planet itself. There are three cities that Yuri has been tasked with raiding: Degas, Picasso, and Caloris. All three cities are cultural and political capitals of the planet, with Caloris being the most important.

The game is a story driven exploration game with plenty of action, dialogue, and environment. The game is not entirely linear, the player may choose their own path.

Click the thumbnail to play!

Full map

Some facts about the area:

The three major cities are Degas, Picasso, and Caloris. Caloris is the largest city and the capital of Mercury. Degas is best known for its military base and being an industrial powerhouse. Picasso is a huge cultural center, known for its great art and scenery. Caloris, situated in the Caloris Montes area, is a major political capital, being the closest major city to Sol, the star. Caloris is also well known for its mining industry.

Odin: Odin Planitia is a small region in southern Mercury. Small tribes known as Odinians and homeless bandits thrive in this area, which flourishes with trees. Little lava is found in this area.

Suisei Planitia: A medium sized region in the east. It is home to the towns of Suisei and Janacek, which are heavily guarded and do not take kindly to intruders, due to previous bandit encounters. This area is very heavy with lava, and is one of the hottest regions in Mercury. There are also unknown creatures, as most of Suisei is unexplored.

Sobkou Planitia: Overtaking the northern part of Mercury, its vast forests are home to the unknown. There are many small towns along the Sobkou Road that starts at the largest city, Degas, and ends all the way in Caloris. Many mystics and monks can be found deep in the forests of Sobkou, as the area is considered to be very holy.

Caloris Plantia: The most populated region of Mercury, it is home to the capital, Caloris, and also home to a massive forest. Overtaking the western area of Mercury, a lot of mystery lies in the vast forest just south of Caloris. Many years ago, a large fire destroyed many of the old villages, and no one has ever ventured into this forest out of fear of it being haunted.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 12:48 AM by Shady »

Offline lavalinn

• [T4] Loser Island
  • Guard
  • i'm only here for opinion threads
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe For eating bread - from LiamCreates Happy Birthday!  - from Miyu Makimura For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha For completing the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !HYPE! Mercury - Shadythecreator
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 10:14 PM »
Little lava is found in this area.
How dare you? I am not little.

Me big boy!

Hyped tho
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 10:18 PM by lavalinn »

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For having an eye for good games - from KNI For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji sad - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 11:05 PM »
added stuff about the sunei planitia

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 05:39 PM »
aye

get hyped

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Tank
  • Do not mock me, Tennyson.
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 11:22 AM »
HYPED.

I'm really looking forward to playing another one of your shooters but Idk why you dont try other creators you might probably be better in it (like a miracle)

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 12:16 PM »
HYPED.

I'm really looking forward to playing another one of your shooters but Idk why you dont try other creators you might probably be better in it (like a miracle)
I can't figure out the other creators except platformer which I have a splode ton of unfinished projects

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Tank
  • Do not mock me, Tennyson.
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 03:38 AM »
-- quote --
I can't figure out the other creators except platformer which I have a splode ton of unfinished projects
-- end quote --

I only said Plats and Algorithm crew.

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 02:15 AM »
bump!

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 03:02 AM »
Oh look, the city of Degas

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 05:28 PM »
The map so far:

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mercury - Shadythecreator
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 12:48 AM »

Offline Eth

• Waow I lost my car keys
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Koptr
  • ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)=ε/̵͇̿̿/̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
  • Awards may 23 - from TIMMY For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Freestyle Association Member - from General Death Made the best comment of 2014 - from Spookie Survived Freddy Krueger 2014 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 08:13 AM »
I can't seem to find the last crystal! Managed to find the one in the middle and the one in the left regions, might have to replay when I have more health to work with lol.

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 09:25 AM »
I can't seem to find the last crystal! Managed to find the one in the middle and the one in the left regions, might have to replay when I have more health to work with lol.
top right lol, it's not in the city tho

Offline smartdan

• War Fighter
  • Speeder
  • Hi, my name is Alex.
  • Awards For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from a v e r a g e b o y Happy Birthday! - from liamnight Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Probe For being a good staff member - from Ayano Sugiura
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2018, 10:36 AM »
Wow, this looks amazing.How long time spend you making this?

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2018, 10:20 PM »
bump

Tags: