collapse

Stories Untold

Author Topic: Top 10 Members who hate eachother  (Read 263 times)

Offline lifedollars

• Undiscovered Element
  • Cruiser
  • I've got the factor of 4 within me.
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Alon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Top 10 Members who hate eachother
« on: September 02, 2017, 02:46 PM »
10. Arcader542 and NaZa

9. Roomrecord and Sceptile

8. Patient and Lifedollars

7. Benisawesome7 and LegendaryBrick

6. Demonxz95 and Powerup123313

5. Jomatt and Deion

4. Nadia2005 and Nadirahthedog

3. Jomatt and Wordigirl

2. Necrohazard and NaZa

1. Lavalinn and Wordigirl

Offline kof

• MSOE blood
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • blue kof
  • Awards You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) 3rd place in AGC! (ran by Roby) - from Liamnight Productions For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Top 10 Members who hate eachother
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 02:48 PM »
why does demon hate powerup why do jomatt and naza hate so many people and why are the hrvatska huddle against each other. this information is wrong, and is now property to serbiameme.rs
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline MarcViPer

• Yuri
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Shut up, Cian
  • Awards For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from JJS I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar sghdfh - from Jmc10  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar For being a good forum member - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 02:50 PM »
You forgot me and MarcViPer.

Offline Tritertitan

• The cool guy
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Reverser
  • Whoever is slobbering their knob; stop, thanks
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 02:51 PM »
Jomatt doesn't hate deion lol

Offline jomatt­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • pessimist plebian
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji PONIES - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 02:53 PM »
whats this.... i dont hatr anyone.....
your friendly neighborhood jomatt

Online Epicosaurus

• big strong mod boy
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • "Sweet Jamie with the spaces"
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y A classic award for those who come up just a bit short. - from LIAM WILL An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Miyu Makimura For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 06:25 PM »
bro where's me and geoff?

Tags: