collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What do I do?.... uugh!  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • :8-/
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What do I do?.... uugh!
« on: August 31, 2017, 06:48 PM »
So I have this good and complex plan where I was going to ask out other girl  then later have attention of girl and then get her to be me hers.

But now I have a problem!!!
Other girl doesn't go to any of my splodeing classes!!! She doesn't even go to my lunch!!!  :>:(: the world hates me! The only time I see is in football games when she cheers and I March. And in school I pass by her as I walk to my first class. That is it!!!! >~< WTF?!!! What do I do???!!!

Offline FirePhoenix21XT

• Speeder
  • Hello! 😉
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What do I do?.... uugh!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 06:53 PM »
After school?

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 06:54 PM »
After school?
What does that supposed to mean??
Thanks: benisawesome7 :D, jomatt­, Epicosaurus, Enigma, anew20034, bestatgames9, Patient­, pepperedSteak, Baysha

Offline FirePhoenix21XT

• Speeder
  • Hello! 😉
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2017, 06:58 PM »
-- quote --
What does that supposed to mean??
-- end quote --

Maybe you could meet with her after school

Offline Joji

• Sage
  • [Staff] General
  • Guard
  • yall
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being voted as the staff of the month - from crystal For reaching the rank 'General' - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2017, 07:01 PM »
I feel like this is just dialogue from a scrapped disney channel sitcom
Thanks: marvelwilliam, KoF, mjduniverse, anew20034, Patient­, Baysha

Offline Epicosaurus

• Master Miserable
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • "Sweet Jamie with the spaces"
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y A classic award for those who come up just a bit short. - from LIAM WILL An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Miyu Makimura For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2017, 07:04 PM »
It isn't a good plan

Offline Articuno­

• I don't do mornings
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Do not drink and drive!
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from Probe Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Ayano For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Joji You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2017, 07:07 PM »
Poor other girl

What will you do if you don't get girl's attention? Will u break up with other girl or not cos I really don't think this is a fair plan

ffs when you notice a typo in a PM you write but it's too late to fix kfuwbrg

Offline jomatt­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • pessimist plebian
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji PONIES - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2017, 07:10 PM »
so you want to use a girl you dont really like to make the girl you do like jealous? that's not very fair. what if the first girl likes you and then you just throw her to the side after you get the girl you want? and like articuno said, what if this plan doesnt even work?

either way the first girl loses. unless she's just in on it (which i doubt)
your friendly neighborhood jomatt

Offline FirePhoenix21XT

• Speeder
  • Hello! 😉
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2017, 07:12 PM »
I don't understand why you don't just ask her out.

Offline Sports­

• Is this the real life
  • Centipede
  • Is this just fantasy
  • Awards For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight For being quick to the punch - from liamnight For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Happy Birthday! - from Dudki For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death I guessed the correct winner for Trials 2012! - from liamnight For participating in the I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 07:13 PM »
master the anime episode 7: betrayal
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality...

Offline heavytruth

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • crayons ~ NFQ∴
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being a good forum member - from Alonessix For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) sghdfh - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death may 23 - from TIMMY Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 07:15 PM »
Is this the same girl from last week?

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 07:15 PM »
so you want to use a girl you dont really like to make the girl you do like jealous? that's not very fair. what if the first girl likes you and then you just throw her to the side after you get the girl you want? and like articuno said, what if this plan doesnt even work?

either way the first girl loses. unless she's just in on it (which i doubt)
I really like other girl. And I'm not using her!!  ::(: girl would get jealous but jealousy isn't part of plan.

Offline CKAN!

• $The Money Man$
  • Wild Water
  • Tank
  • The lava flows and flows...
  • Awards For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I won second place in Trials IV!!! I'm a cool person. - from LIAM WILL I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2017, 07:15 PM »
here he goes again

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2017, 07:16 PM »
I don't understand why you don't just ask her out.
Which one??

Offline heavytruth

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • crayons ~ NFQ∴
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being a good forum member - from Alonessix For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) sghdfh - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death may 23 - from TIMMY Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2017, 07:19 PM »
So I have this good and complex plan where I was going to ask out other girl  then later have attention of girl and then get her to be me hers.
Jealousy isn't part of plan.

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 07:20 PM »

Did I say get her jealous? No, no I didn't.

Offline Meow­­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards  - from Princess Matty For achieving 3rd place in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Congratulations! - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 07:37 PM »
What instrument do you play
mowemoewfrryutca

Offline Benetian Snares

• b i g b o y
  • [Staff] General
  • Centipede
  • The resident buttmonkey
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y For reaching the rank 'General' - from konnichiha For being loveable - from Yugioh77 Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) An Award for Ben - from Omega You make up a part of the Elite 4.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2017, 07:40 PM »
It was an awful plan in the first place

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2017, 07:40 PM »
What instrument do you play
Why you ask??

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2017, 07:41 PM »
It was an awful plan in the first place
I want to ask other girl out!!!!!!!  :>:(: :>:(: :>:(: She's Hawt!!!!  :>:(:

Offline Sports­

• Is this the real life
  • Centipede
  • Is this just fantasy
  • Awards For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight For being quick to the punch - from liamnight For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Happy Birthday! - from Dudki For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death I guessed the correct winner for Trials 2012! - from liamnight For participating in the I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2017, 07:45 PM »

is that your qualifications to why you should ask a girl out.
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality...

Offline Benetian Snares

• b i g b o y
  • [Staff] General
  • Centipede
  • The resident buttmonkey
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y For reaching the rank 'General' - from konnichiha For being loveable - from Yugioh77 Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) An Award for Ben - from Omega You make up a part of the Elite 4.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2017, 07:51 PM »
Then just do it, man! You don't have to try to manipulate her into giving you attention, just ask her out.

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2017, 07:53 PM »

is that your qualifications to why you should ask a girl out.
No, my qualifications is as follows:

She has to be hawt!
She has to some way show me that she's interested in me.
We have to get along goodly.
She needs to have great personality for me to bounce off of.

Offline FirePhoenix21XT

• Speeder
  • Hello! 😉
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2017, 07:53 PM »
You shouldn't be afraid of asking her out. If she doesn't want you, oh well. Then she's not the one for you. There are other girls out there.

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 07:55 PM »
You shouldn't be afraid of asking her out. If she doesn't want you, oh well. Then she's not the one for you. There are other girls out there.
But she's not in my lunch and she's not in any of my classes! What do I do about that?!!

Offline Meow­­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards  - from Princess Matty For achieving 3rd place in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Congratulations! - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2017, 08:45 PM »
mowemoewfrryutca

Offline Funnyleague70

• Heavy Cruiser
  • whoa im still here
  • Awards You won the PC contest, Congrats! - from General Death sghdfh - from crystal Happy Birthday! - from Flip For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2017, 08:54 PM »
wait wait

are we still talking about the 14 year old girl

Made by evlg247

sup br0ski

Offline Meta KnighT

• ---->[ǝɹᴉɐuoᴉllᴉW]<----
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • #GetTrumped
  • Awards Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from crystal For leaving great comments - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For Extensive Game making Knowledge - from konnichiha I WON TRIALS 3 CUZ I'M EPIC IN (2015)!! - from Liamnight For being a big help to the staff - from General Death For being a hardcore gamer to the max - from Matty For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2017, 08:55 PM »
No, my qualifications is as follows:

She has to be hawt!
She has to some way show me that she's interested in me.
We have to get along goodly.
She needs to have great personality for me to bounce off of.
If the girl you want to ask out has already showed interest in you, then why are you are afraid to ask her out in the first place?  Besides, If you don't know or see her enough to feel comfortable asking her out, then there is no way to know either you'll get along well with her or that she has a great personality.

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2017, 03:53 PM »
How in the heck can I go out with my crush if she's in none of my classes and not at my lunch!!??!!!

Offline heavytruth

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • crayons ~ NFQ∴
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2017, 04:22 PM »
How in the heck can I go out with my crush if she's in none of my classes and not at my lunch!!??!!!
After school, before school, in the hallway at school...
If you really wanted to you'd find a way don't be a wuss

Tags: #Mjduniverse