collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bringing back the Music board  (Read 265 times)

Online Epicosaurus

• I M G U C C I
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • "Sweet Jamie with the spaces"
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Epicosaurus An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Miyu Makimura For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 You have earned 8 features, wow! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Epicosaurus A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bringing back the Music board
« on: July 01, 2017, 03:22 PM »
The whole point of removing the music board (along with movies/tv and video games) was to bring more conversation to General. Instead everyone just stopped talking about music. The possibility of it being brought back has been discussed in the LL and now it's your turn. Do you want to see it back?

Offline Charliescene

• Cruiser
  • THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR CHARLIESCENE IS HERE
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from konnichiha For being a good forum member - from crystal
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bringing back the Music board
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 03:25 PM »
Yeah bring it back

100thanker -pepperedsteak
200thanker -flump
300- bestatgames

Online sticki

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I Gots To Ball
  • Awards Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 03:41 PM »
All three boards encouraged more discussion and allowed users to post more. The music board in particular was one sole reason certain users kept logging on. Removing them was a bad decision, glad it's being revisited.

Offline flump

• Facemelter
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Tank
  • Don't Make Me Take My Face Off
  • Awards For being voted as the member of the month - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 03:41 PM »
Flump's Fantano Corner
Thanks: benisawesome7 :D, etxbear, tobestertobes, Enigma, DJ C-Kan, Shady, Dcxd, Patient­, Megaman4540, Charliescene, YellowWaffle, abdirox, Firepinch

Offline Enigma

• Steve Harvey
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • Epic
  • Awards We don't exist. - from Budz Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Gangnam Style Award - from konnichiha You've earned three features! Nice job! - from J0ji For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Budz I won Slaughter Gameshow. Fear me! - from Liamnight Productions Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 09:11 PM »
no harm at all

Offline Proxy

• Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Garfield is a liar.
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus You have earned a semi-rare sapphire! - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Joji For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For being a big help to the staff - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from J0ji For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 09:59 PM »
Yes please

Reviewer: February
Soldier: 11th March

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • UNICORNZ!
  • Awards You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 10:58 PM »
Yeah bring back the board. There were times people wanted to post about music stuff. But didn't know where to post it because the threads they came up with don't fit in any other category. Aswell as a few that actually posted music somewhere else but no one noticed the threads.

Offline Dcxd

• The True
  • Guard
  • it was funny until i said it
  • Awards sghdfh - from benisawesome7 :D For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha Happy Birthday! - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 11:15 PM »
Signed
> baysha was my 1000th thanker <

Offline Neopolitan

• Tranquilo! Assenayo!
  • War Veteran
  • Mogura
  • 3 Flavours
  • Awards Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2017, 12:52 AM »
Yeah bring back the board. There were times people wanted to post about music stuff. But didn't know where to post it because the threads they came up with don't fit in any other category. Aswell as a few that actually posted music somewhere else but no one noticed the threads.

thats why its called general doe. cos its for ya know general discussion on anything

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
  • UNICORNZ!
  • Awards You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2017, 01:06 AM »
thats why its called general doe. cos its for ya know general discussion on anything
Music doesn't fit in general.

Offline goldoptimus

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • 'Zonin'
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha For being a big help to the staff - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Ripto Happy Birthday! - from Cortez250
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2017, 01:06 AM »
Yeah and make me and my guys mods

Offline tobestertobes

• Tank
  • Avid Geek
  • Awards For achieving 2nd place in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Congratulations! - from Joji A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2017, 03:28 AM »
Yes please. This was probably my most used board other than general when it was around
If anybody wants a chat, feel free to shoot me a PM ;)

Reviewer Achieved 18/06/16

Online Shady

• St.Pepsi
  • Tank
  • lions don't watch tv
  • Awards For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2017, 04:24 AM »
Definitely

May I request being moderator for it again?
Reviewer
Reviewer Recruiter
3 Features
MOTY Best Debater 2016

Offline Loaf­

• ''That One Guy'' without the quotations
  • Guard
  • woah
  • Awards For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight sad - from Epicosaurus A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2017, 03:19 PM »
yes

Offline Ryuken

• Ultimate Dragon Tamer
  • Tank
  • WAKE ME UP INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2017, 11:27 AM »
Yes, and bring back the Video Games and Movies/TV boards too.

Offline demoonlight

• [Punishment] Giblet
  • Disruptor
  • Awards You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha Power Up! - from Yugioh77 For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Spookie ;) Happy Birthday! - from Spookie Freestyle Association Member - from General Death For being loveable - from spidapig A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2017, 11:37 PM »
Yes, and bring back the Video Games and Movies/TV boards too.
I disagree, I think General is fine in general. If we just bring back the video games and movies/tv boards, threads in the General board will fall short and it would be too many boards already for the forums; which is why the moderators removed those boards more likely as I'm predicting here.

Offline abdirox

• Reverser
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2017, 02:47 PM »
PLS BRING IT ALL BACK!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your support people. ;)

Tags: