collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Discord Imposter  (Read 238 times)

Offline Death

• Brogood God
  • [Staff] General
  • Centipede
  • Crawl like a worm before you walk like a God
  • Awards Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from Count Dracula For being a great game artist - from JJS For leaving great comments - from Tbremise For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Elroy For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from tommy123 For reaching the rank 'General' - from Parry For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 You won 1st Place in Demon's roasting contest! - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Discord Imposter
« on: June 30, 2017, 09:21 PM »
Seems like someone is posing as "General Death" on discord so heads up.
I virtually never get on discord so if you see "me" there just send me a pm here for confirmation.
Definitely send me a pm if this person sends you any sort of questionable messages or material.
Thank you 👍
Thanks: benisawesome7 :D, crystal, etxbear, Sticki, Enigma, anew20034, bestatgames9, goldensaur, jigglypuff12345, Patient­, Megaman4540, Joji, pepperedSteak, bobby, Firepinch

Online Mikano

• panzer vor
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • The Player
  • Awards  An award for making truly epic games - from rule60 For being voted as the staff of the month - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned twenty features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Discord Imposter
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 09:34 PM »
They're posing as hkassrulz too, and maybe a number of others. Don't trust anyone who dms you unless they're in the official discord and have been there for awhile.

Online Shady

• St.Pepsi
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Tank
  • lions don't watch tv
  • Awards For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 09:38 PM »
Isn't your discord account just "Death" and your profile pic is the kinda cartoon-ish looking grim reaper?
Reviewer
Reviewer Recruiter
3 Features
MOTY Best Debater 2016

Online sticki

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I Gots To Ball
  • Awards Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 09:46 PM »
Y'all should join now so your identity isn't stolen later :;):

Offline abdirox

• Reverser
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 09:48 PM »
Dun dun da!!!!!!!

This calls for extreme measures!!
Thanks for your support people. ;)

Offline Joji

• Sage
  • [Staff] General
  • Guard
  • yall
  • Awards For being voted as the staff of the month - from crystal For reaching the rank 'General' - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus For being a great game artist - from Moolatycoon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 09:51 PM »
Yeah, this isn't the first time we've caught imposters. Second time with Death actually, I'm sure you remember when I messaged you about it haha.

That's why I put the PM process in place. I tell the staff not to verify anyone if they haven't explicitly PM'd a Discord moderator on the forum beforehand, as doing so is the only sure fire way of insuring that they're legitimately who they claim to be. I've warned everyone about it and they all seem to understand.

As long as we follow this process without exception, there's just about no way for an impersonator to get through.

Offline Death

• Brogood God
  • [Staff] General
  • Centipede
  • Crawl like a worm before you walk like a God
  • Awards Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from Count Dracula For being a great game artist - from JJS For leaving great comments - from Tbremise For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Elroy For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from tommy123 For reaching the rank 'General' - from Parry For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 You won 1st Place in Demon's roasting contest! - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 10:20 PM »
Isn't your discord account just "Death" and your profile pic is the kinda cartoon-ish looking grim reaper?
That's the one. :)

Offline Joey

• The anime god
  • Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Kicking names and taking ass
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from splatter You won the Becoming a Soldier gameshow! - from Epicosaurus For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Omega Merry Christmas Joey! ~Matty - from Matty may 23 - from TIMMY Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2017, 10:54 PM »
Death#2095 is Death's actual account
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 09:08 PM by Joey »
Kicking names and taking ass

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • UNICORNZ!
  • Awards You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 11:52 PM »
I'm also never on discord. So if you see me on there... that isn't me lol.

Offline Charliescene

• Cruiser
  • THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR CHARLIESCENE IS HERE
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from konnichiha For being a good forum member - from crystal
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2017, 07:03 AM »
Someone named Sam dmed me and said plz tell epicosauraus to talk to me. He said his account was deleted and he wanted to revive it. He didn't tell me the username

100thanker -pepperedsteak
200thanker -flump
300- bestatgames

Offline KoF

• MSOE blood
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • goldoptimus logan gang ftw
  • Awards You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) 3rd place in AGC! (ran by Roby) - from Liamnight Productions For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2017, 12:33 PM »
Apparently butter has a new account too but I'm not convinced because he couldn't log into any of butter's confirmed accounts. Is Trikeh truly on discord too?
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline Funnyleague70

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Life in progress... this may take a few minutes.
  • Awards You won the PC contest, Congrats! - from General Death sghdfh - from crystal Happy Birthday! - from Flip For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2017, 12:35 PM »
*cough*flipprobably*cough*

Made by evlg247

sup br0ski

Offline abdirox

• Reverser
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2017, 04:21 PM »
I'm on discord on special occasions. Cuz if i was always online, i would have nothing to say tbh.

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
  • FromThePlanetLexicon. Have a super blessed day!
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2017, 11:22 PM »
I hardly go to that dreadful realm. My brother and others begged me to join, and I hardly log in except when asked.
Have an exuberantly blessed day!!!

Sibs:Wildzoogames/Ninjotten/Splashbaby
Thx:1marcviper2boreal3?4funnyleague/bestatgames 5dcxd7fuz/goldop8lifedollar69&10lavalinn

Offline abdirox

• Reverser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2017, 11:23 PM »
I hardly go to that dreadful realm. My brother and others begged me to join, and I hardly log in except when asked.

Exactly.

Tags: