collapse

Stories Untold

Author Topic: HALL OF FAME VOTING JANUARY 2017 (just kidding keep voting)  (Read 4600 times)

Offline boredgame

• Disruptor
  • Mind over matter
  • Awards PONIES - from Parry Happy Birthday! - from General Death For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from liamnight For winning third place in a forum contest - from superluigi77 Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from superluigi77 For writing great reviews - from anonymous
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HALL OF FAME VOTING JANUARY 2017
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2017, 11:01 PM »
I believe one of the reasons for the purge, or at least one of them, was that the voting for soldier started getting more and more lenient, and while more people were getting in, not all of them were necessarily fit for the rank. But I can't be too sure. I wasn't there for any but one (the first I think) of the purges.
With the right mindset, the world can be a wonderful place c: but sometimes I just hate people.

Offline theundead101

• Tank
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from Matty For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2017, 12:05 AM »
its really hard for a private to make a huge contribution to the forum.
Why should rank matter?
I'll give you a nickle if you tickle my pickle.

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
  • Awards For having an eye for good games - from KNI You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2017, 12:06 AM »
Why should rank matter?
higher rank = higher power = easier and better chance to do notable things
In my mind, I seek nothing but letting go
In my soul, everything is so cold
But in my heart, I just don't know

Offline theundead101

• Tank
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from Matty For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2017, 12:07 AM »
higher rank = higher power = easier and better chance to do notable things
Like what? Give me one example.

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
  • Awards For having an eye for good games - from KNI You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2017, 12:11 AM »
Like what? Give me one example.
Alon adding all the little things with javascript

Offline theundead101

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2017, 12:28 AM »
Alon adding all the little things with javascript
Soldiers can't do that though.

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2017, 12:34 AM »
Soldiers can't do that though.
I believe that as of right now, no person in the hall of fame now was just a soldier and konni, who will most likely be inducted, is probably one of the few soldiers who will ever get inducted.

Offline theundead101

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2017, 12:37 AM »
I believe that as of right now, no person in the hall of fame now was just a soldier and konni, who will most likely be inducted, is probably one of the few soldiers who will ever get inducted.
Why soldiers over privates though. Not saying privates over soldiers or anything. But why does it matter what rank? That's just plain silly. (unless it's LT or General)

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2017, 12:47 AM »
Why soldiers over privates though. Not saying privates over soldiers or anything. But why does it matter what rank? That's just plain silly. (unless it's LT or General)
Can you give me an example of someone who has stayed a private and should be in the hall of fame?

Offline Sports­

• Is this the real life
  • Centipede
  • Is this just fantasy
  • Awards For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight For being quick to the punch - from liamnight For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Happy Birthday! - from Dudki For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death I guessed the correct winner for Trials 2012! - from liamnight For participating in the I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2017, 12:50 AM »
I may be wrong on this but:

If I recall at the start of 2016 Alon was a soldier, and was promoted to Lt to General in quick fashion due to ability to code and work the forums better, and has been a general ever since, I might be wrong, so don't quote me on that.
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality...

Offline theundead101

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2017, 01:18 AM »
Can you give me an example of someone who has stayed a private and should be in the hall of fame?
Shadross and Bolsillos.

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2017, 01:27 AM »

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2017, 01:30 AM »
Also you do know Shad was a lt, right?

Offline Loki

• Snark Knight
  • Mogura
  • I like trees.
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Superluigi77 3rd place in the ZSG - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2017, 03:54 AM »
You might aswell declare Alon winner right now, I voted for him too.

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2017, 04:22 AM »
You might aswell declare Alon winner right now, I voted for him too.
not yet bub

Offline Sports­

• Is this the real life
  • Centipede
  • Is this just fantasy
  • Awards For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight For being quick to the punch - from liamnight For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Happy Birthday! - from Dudki For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death I guessed the correct winner for Trials 2012! - from liamnight For participating in the I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2017, 04:35 AM »
Personally, while Alon has been great for the forums in 2016... before this year she was just a random soldier, sure she was kind, but i mean until 2016 she hadn't really done too much of note except kindness
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality...

Offline Butter

• happy hello!
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • hello!
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL You've earned three features! Nice job! - from BIA For participating in the ZSG - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from Epicosaurus For being a great game artist - from Epicosaurus A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2017, 10:51 AM »
I shake my head. What a terrible reason.
bolsillos would u like master a soldier so he could run in everyones face how hes more mature than everyone smh

the only master that should be soldier is geoff grand master tbh

Offline Bolsillos

• [Punishment] Prisoner of War
  • Koptr
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2017, 11:03 AM »
That's a great reason lol
I don't see how.
I believe one of the reasons for the purge, or at least one of them, was that the voting for soldier started getting more and more lenient, and while more people were getting in, not all of them were necessarily fit for the rank. But I can't be too sure. I wasn't there for any but one (the first I think) of the purges.
How can someone not be fit for a social rank?
bolsillos would u like master a soldier so he could run in everyones face how hes more mature than everyone smh

the only master that should be soldier is geoff grand master tbh
Master106 is a troll, remember?

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2017, 11:03 AM »
Am I allowed to vote or nah?

Offline Moolatycoon

• [Effort.]
  • War Veteran
  • Electropede
  • makin so much moola your eyes hurt
  • Awards An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Joji For being an active and talented debater - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'General' - from liamnight Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from YoungCaliman A classic award for extraordinary feats. - from YoungCaliman A classic award reserved for only the most outstanding of feats. - from liamnight Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from superluigi77  An award for making truly epic games - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2017, 12:41 PM »
cmon guys I've been in this thing every time its bound to happen eventually

Offline Cian

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • CyanGaming
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from J0ji For being an outstanding forum member! - from Netshark For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Ravicale  I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Epicosaurus  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2017, 01:45 PM »
lahdeedah

Offline Butter

• happy hello!
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • hello!
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL You've earned three features! Nice job! - from BIA For participating in the ZSG - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from Epicosaurus For being a great game artist - from Epicosaurus A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2017, 01:50 PM »
lahdeedah but only cuz he has the greatest name in history

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2017, 03:42 PM »
Am I allowed to vote or nah?
yea anyone can

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2017, 03:43 PM »
Alright, one more member votes and I close the poll.

Offline goldensaur

• Guard
  • geeettttttt dunked on!!!
  • Awards Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2017, 05:06 PM »
why am i not there ::'(:
Trolluminati

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2017, 05:57 PM »
Congratulations to our newest Hall of Fame members: Alonessix, Konnichiha, and Mat7772!!

Offline Epicosaurus

• big strong mod boy
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • "Sweet Jamie with the spaces"
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y A classic award for those who come up just a bit short. - from LIAM WILL An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Miyu Makimura For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2017, 07:18 PM »
cmon guys I've been in this thing every time its bound to happen eventually

or not because no one likes you c:

Offline Moolatycoon

• [Effort.]
  • War Veteran
  • Electropede
  • makin so much moola your eyes hurt
  • Awards An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Joji For being an active and talented debater - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'General' - from liamnight Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from YoungCaliman A classic award for extraordinary feats. - from YoungCaliman A classic award reserved for only the most outstanding of feats. - from liamnight Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from superluigi77  An award for making truly epic games - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2017, 07:20 PM »
or not because no one likes you c:

tru

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2017, 07:34 PM »
yea anyone can
Oh.
Congratulations to our newest Hall of Fame members: Alonessix, Konnichiha, and Mat7772!!
Congratulations!

I would've voted if I knew Privates were allowed to.

Offline JJS

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Awards Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from JJS For beating the hardest shooter games - from Myown For making robot games so impressive, actual robots malfunction - from Myown Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Myown For being a legendary hardcore gamer, and a veteran at games! - from Myown For being a hardcore gamer to the max - from Myown For making dynamic, eye-popping Algorithm games - from Myown  An award for making truly epic games - from Myown
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2017, 09:13 PM »

konni was a lieut once pretty sure

Tags: