collapse

Stories Untold

Author Topic: HALL OF FAME VOTING JANUARY 2017 (just kidding keep voting)  (Read 4482 times)

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • God only knows what I'd be without you
  • Awards You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For having an eye for good games - from KNI For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji sad - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: HALL OF FAME VOTING JANUARY 2017
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2017, 06:30 PM »
What why?
1. what sports said
2. What private has ever done enough to be hall of fame worthy?

Offline flump

• Facemelter
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Tank
  • Don't Make Me Take My Face Off
  • Awards For being voted as the member of the month - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2017, 06:30 PM »
What why?
You had an opportunity to join the leagues of Soldiers, Lieutenants and Generals when you were offered, please don't complain about it now, it was your choice

Offline flump

• Facemelter
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Tank
  • Awards For being voted as the member of the month - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2017, 06:31 PM »
1. what sports said
2. What private has ever done enough to be hall of fame worthy?
This is absolutely correct, if you're HOF worthy then you're probably staff already

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2017, 06:32 PM »
its really hard for a private to make a huge contribution to the forum.
What?! Why was I not told of this earlier?! I had been told Soldier was merely a Social rank! If I had known I would be able to make a bigger change to the Sploder Community Forums, I wouldn't have turned it down.

Ugh. Whatever.

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2017, 06:33 PM »
You had an opportunity to join the leagues of Soldiers, Lieutenants and Generals when you were offered, please don't complain about it now, it was your choice
I had been told numerous times Soldier was just a social rank. Was I lied to?

Offline flump

• Facemelter
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2017, 06:35 PM »
I had been told numerous times Soldier was just a social rank. Was I lied to?
That's a good point but isn't a social rank's purpose to make you more popular socially (and amongst staff)?. It's a social rank and it'll give you more chance to be liked by Staff members and become a Lt+

Offline Butter

• happy hello!
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • hello!
  • Awards You've earned three features! Nice job! - from BIA For participating in the ZSG - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from Epicosaurus For being a great game artist - from Epicosaurus A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Epicosaurus Make Me Burp Mommy - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2017, 06:35 PM »
What?! Why was I not told of this earlier?! I had been told Soldier was merely a Social rank! If I had known I would be able to make a bigger change to the Sploder Community Forums, I wouldn't have turned it down.

Ugh. Whatever.
lmao u can just get promoted again i think

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2017, 06:38 PM »
That's a good point but isn't a social rank's purpose to make you more popular socially (and amongst staff)?. It's a social rank and it'll give you more chance to be liked by Staff members and become a Lt+
*sigh* Why do I even bother trying to make a change?

Offline flump

• Facemelter
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2017, 06:40 PM »
*sigh* Why do I even bother trying to make a change?
You did make a slight change and that's why you got offered the promotion, don't feel bad man, you did good and you want what's best for the site and we can all respect that

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2017, 06:49 PM »
You did make a slight change and that's why you got offered the promotion, don't feel bad man, you did good and you want what's best for the site and we can all respect that
I've been a member of Sploder for about seven years, and I've barely made any changes.

How can I not feel bad when I feel like I made a mistake denying the offer? I want to do whatever I can to help make Sploder and the Sploder Community Forums better.

Offline Dale18

• Tank
  • why am i still here
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Parry I guessed the correct winner for Trials 2012! - from liamnight For participating in the
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2017, 07:31 PM »
whos trio and blast i genuinely dont know them so voting for them is out of the question

Offline pini

• pins and needles
  • [Staff] General
  • Centipede
  • Putting "Nazi" in Feminazi since 2010!
  • Awards For being loveable - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from konnichiha 1st place in Spookie's drawing contest - from Spookie  - from Omega Spookie's personal award - from Spookie For reaching the rank 'General' - from Spookie No disintegrations - from General Death For being a good forum member - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2017, 08:04 PM »
wow no 1 like me

N  I  И

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For having an eye for good games - from KNI For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji sad - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2017, 08:07 PM »
wow no 1 like me
i do

I would nominate you myself but I don't wanna seem biased

Offline Jammyt2

• Straw Hat Luffy
  • War Veteran
  • Mogura
  • From now on all of your opinions will be rejected.
  • Awards For taking one for the team. - from General Death Woah, you have earned 20 features. Someone is an expert.  - from splatter Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from JJS For making spaceship games so outstanding, it's out of this world - from JJS An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from lumberjay For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 For reaching the rank 'General' - from liamnight Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2017, 08:08 PM »

Offline pini

• pins and needles
  • [Staff] General
  • Centipede
  • Awards For being loveable - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from konnichiha 1st place in Spookie's drawing contest - from Spookie  - from Omega Spookie's personal award - from Spookie For reaching the rank 'General' - from Spookie No disintegrations - from General Death For being a good forum member - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2017, 08:09 PM »

N  I  И

Offline Jammyt2

• Straw Hat Luffy
  • War Veteran
  • Mogura
  • Awards For taking one for the team. - from General Death Woah, you have earned 20 features. Someone is an expert.  - from splatter Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from JJS For making spaceship games so outstanding, it's out of this world - from JJS An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from lumberjay For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 For reaching the rank 'General' - from liamnight Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2017, 08:10 PM »
im very alive
well i wouldnt know

ohhhhhhh

Offline pini

• pins and needles
  • [Staff] General
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2017, 08:11 PM »
well i wouldnt know

ohhhhhhh
iDK MAYBE GETA DISCORD ACCOUNT so i can send you cute pics of me

N  I  И

Offline Jammyt2

• Straw Hat Luffy
  • War Veteran
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2017, 08:15 PM »
iDK MAYBE GETA DISCORD ACCOUNT so i can send you cute pics of me
I havvvvvvvvvvve one thoooo, just dont use it haha

well ur the one with only one way of talkin

Also 48000th comment

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • :8-/
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2017, 08:32 PM »
No privates allowed.
Shouldn't former soldiers be allowed?

Offline Dale18

• Tank
  • why am i still here
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Parry I guessed the correct winner for Trials 2012! - from liamnight For participating in the
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2017, 08:33 PM »
Shouldn't former soldiers be allowed?

They were demoted for a reason, buddy.

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • :8-/
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2017, 08:34 PM »
They were demoted for a reason, buddy.
Some were purged for no reason.

Offline Subaru­

• Triple Jeromius Deluxe
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Tank
  • Kung Lao wristbands lookin like a hitman
  • Awards For spitting the most epic lines. - from ☠General Death☠ For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from sto4 Happy Birthday! - from Lt. Death For participating in the
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2017, 10:31 PM »
Some were purged for no reason.
there was a purge for a reason- and people that didnt get repromoted didnt get repromoted for a reason

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2017, 10:32 PM »
there was a purge for a reason- and people that didnt get repromoted didnt get repromoted for a reason
The "reason" is still unknown to us. Why is that?

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2017, 10:38 PM »
it is known

They didn't get voted back in

Offline Subaru­

• Triple Jeromius Deluxe
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Tank
  • Awards For spitting the most epic lines. - from ☠General Death☠ For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from sto4 Happy Birthday! - from Lt. Death For participating in the
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2017, 10:40 PM »

1. it was pretty public, the purge was to get rid of inactive members and leakers in the barracks
2. Even if it wasnt public, its none of your business anyways since you're not nor have you ever been a soldier

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2017, 10:43 PM »
1. it was pretty public, the purge was to get rid of inactive members and leakers in the barracks
2. Even if it wasnt public, its none of your business anyways since you're not nor have you ever been a soldier
So, Master106, Arcanus, and Wind were inactive and or leaked information from the Barracks?

Offline Joey

• The anime god
  • Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Kicking names and taking ass
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from splatter You won the Becoming a Soldier gameshow! - from Epicosaurus For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Omega Merry Christmas Joey! ~Matty - from Matty may 23 - from TIMMY Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2017, 10:45 PM »
So, Master106, Arcanus, and Wind were inactive and or leaked information from the Barracks?
no we just didnt like them. i think wind did leak though dont quote me
Kicking names and taking ass

Offline Subaru­

• Triple Jeromius Deluxe
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2017, 10:52 PM »
the whole point of the entire barracks being purged is to make sure theyre all gone and the cool ones get voted back in

thats what a purge is genius

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2017, 10:56 PM »
no we just didnt like them. i think wind did leak though dont quote me
the whole point of the entire barracks being purged is to make sure theyre all gone and the cool ones get voted back in

thats what a purge is genius
I shake my head. What a terrible reason.

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2017, 10:57 PM »
That's a great reason lol

Tags: