collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Goodbye everybody.  (Read 735 times)

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Goodbye everybody.
« on: August 25, 2016, 08:34 AM »
Lel. You thought I am leaving forever, right? GOTCHA.

However I am leaving. Here I wasn't who I really am. I wanted to be cooler, like many other members. I wanted to be somebody that I am not. That wasn't good.

And I was two-faced in this story. I was pretending to be good when Warrior was arguing with everyone... and in many other situations I was the Warrior to many other members.

I was also seeking attention many times. I tried to gain popularity by acting like most of you guys, even going further and insulting members whom everybody hates.

Today with the help of the good people in Roby's thread (and thanks to a warning earlier today) I found out my ways were wrong. I should just be who I really am.

I will take a small break from Sploder Forums, about a week or two. I have to, because it's over my head now, and school is right outside the door so I have to prepare for it too.

If you don't mind, I won't be here. And thanks for turning my virtual life around.

- NaZa
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline unovi

• ✽SnowDoll✽
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Goodbye everybody.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 08:49 AM »
It's probably for the best that you take a break. But yeah seriously just be yourself; that's the best possible advice I can give you.

Offline Robygamesro

• THE DANKEST DANKER OF ALL TIME
  • [Punishment] Giblet
  • Disruptor
  • whew im scared xddd
  • Awards It's a Charlie Brown Christmas! - from Matty For submitting an entry to the 2nd Music Contest in 2015. Thanks for participati - from Ripto ;) Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from liamnight Roby loves you. - from liamnight You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from lordeldar A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 08:52 AM »
Ugh man you're leaving for this bs :/
/about:blank/

Offline unovi

• ✽SnowDoll✽
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 08:54 AM »
-- quote --
-- end quote --
Well I mean he said he was taking a break of 1-2 weeks which again is probably the best course of action if Sploder is stressing you out, regardless of reason.

Offline Robygamesro

• THE DANKEST DANKER OF ALL TIME
  • [Punishment] Giblet
  • Disruptor
  • whew im scared xddd
  • Awards It's a Charlie Brown Christmas! - from Matty For submitting an entry to the 2nd Music Contest in 2015. Thanks for participati - from Ripto ;) Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from liamnight Roby loves you. - from liamnight You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from lordeldar A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 08:54 AM »
Well yeah that's true
/about:blank/

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2016, 09:02 AM »
I'm sorry I didn't reply right away, I was eating corn.

It's probably for the best that you take a break. But yeah seriously just be yourself; that's the best possible advice I can give you.
Thank you for that. I will be who I really am in the future.

Not really, this has just opened the window for me to see my mistakes. And I must also focus more on school - it starts on the 5th September.

I will still be on the Main Site, tho, just finishing my projects. If you really want to talk to me, you can on the Main Site.

I will still be on the Forums today, but from tomorrow and 2 more weeks I won't.

Offline King­

• ♛ The King Of Kings ♛
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Reverser
  • So hello my name is king and i am the king and i will always be the king so stop bullying and stop cheating for the king is here and the king is me. I am the king and i will keep you safe. If u dont like being safe then you dont like the king and the king
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Death For being a big help to the staff - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 09:08 AM »
R.I.P we will miss you :(

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 09:12 AM »
R.I.P we will miss you :(
I'll come back in two weeks, and besides we can do a collab on the MS in the meantime  :;):

Offline aaqib

• Tank
  • Awards  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from Netshark Happy Birthday! - from Alon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 09:33 AM »
Hey man, ya just gotta be yourself.

Look at me, i'm probably disliked by many due to their limited understanding for my wisdom. But i still rock on!!!

Stay my dude :)

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 09:34 AM »
Hey man, ya just gotta be yourself.

Look at me, i'm probably disliked by many due to their limited understanding for my wisdom. But i still rock on!!!

Stay my dude :)
I said I will come back in two weeks, don't worry, I'm not leaving forever.

Offline aaqib

• Tank
  • Awards  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from Netshark Happy Birthday! - from Alon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2016, 09:36 AM »
I said I will come back in two weeks, don't worry, I'm not leaving forever.
Good to know..

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2016, 11:21 AM »
I'll miss you all too.

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2016, 05:23 PM »
You're a great guy. You are the one who got Bohobe to come back; something I saw no point in doing. *salutes*

*stops saluting* Alright. I'll see you later. ;)

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 10:09 AM »
I thought about leaving a bit more, and I found out you'll miss me, so I'll stay. Won't be as active tho, but I will be here, if you don't mind.

Offline King­

• ♛ The King Of Kings ♛
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Reverser
  • So hello my name is king and i am the king and i will always be the king so stop bullying and stop cheating for the king is here and the king is me. I am the king and i will keep you safe. If u dont like being safe then you dont like the king and the king
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Death For being a big help to the staff - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2016, 10:29 AM »
I will mind  :>:D:

Offline unovi

• ✽SnowDoll✽
  • Soldier
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2016, 12:02 PM »
-- quote --
I thought about leaving a bit more, and I found out you'll miss me, so I'll stay. Won't be as active tho, but I will be here, if you don't mind.
-- end quote --
It's fine. Your choice

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2016, 04:11 PM »
I don't mind.
I will mind  :>:D:
What's with the "evil face"? You must've meant this face: :>:(: