collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: !HYPE! [Sploder Formula] - plateepus  (Read 367 times)

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Tank
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
!HYPE! [Sploder Formula] - plateepus
« on: August 24, 2016, 05:04 PM »
Super Sploder Kart.

It looked fabulous.

It was a revolutionary game.

The tracks were unique.

however, it was forgotten.

But...

what if we brought it out of its ashes?

What if we revived it?

What if we added some actual circuit layouts?

What if we did anything, to relive that moment again?

SPLODER FORMULA - coming soon...
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Tank
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !HYPE! [Sploder Formula] - plateepus
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 02:05 PM »
ALBERT PARK CIRCUIT (Melbourne) - VERY BETA SCREENSHOTS

as you can see, the majority of actual detail, such as kerbs and AstroTurf haven't been implemented yet. They will be very soon.
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline Mix

• Guard
  • Keepin' it real since 1969.
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 12:09 PM »
The hype is real!

Offline Robygamesro

• THE DANKEST DANKER OF ALL TIME
  • [Punishment] Giblet
  • Disruptor
  • whew im scared xddd
  • Awards It's a Charlie Brown Christmas! - from Matty For submitting an entry to the 2nd Music Contest in 2015. Thanks for participati - from Ripto ;) Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from liamnight Roby loves you. - from liamnight You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from lordeldar A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 12:40 PM »
Hyped
/about:blank/

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
  • Awards For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You placed first in the Weekly Weekend Contest! WOW - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For placing 1st in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 07:39 PM »
this looks good as
Play some of my games
Witch Chaos ft. Lordeldar
The Vengeance