collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: There will be Demotions  (Read 859 times)

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
There will be Demotions
« on: August 22, 2016, 11:00 AM »
Why in the flying splode did you mute me on the Main Site

username Plateepus
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: There will be Demotions
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 11:06 AM »
No, actually, nobody muted me but some ambitious "sploderator" deleted all my messages. Because I was telling the truth? You're pathetic

Offline Kasumichiha

• Landfill
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • The Player
  • https://www.last.fm/user/mitsuboshicolor https://myanimelist.net/profile/amanda1221
  • Awards  An award for making truly epic games - from rule60 For being voted as the staff of the month - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned twenty features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 11:16 AM »
you aren't banned.

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 11:17 AM »
you aren't banned.
I know that I'm not as stupid as you guys think I am, but somebody deleted all of my past comments because it was hurting their ideals it seems.

Offline Kasumichiha

• Landfill
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • The Player
  • https://www.last.fm/user/mitsuboshicolor https://myanimelist.net/profile/amanda1221
  • Awards  An award for making truly epic games - from rule60 For being voted as the staff of the month - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned twenty features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2016, 11:18 AM »
I know that I'm not as stupid as you guys think I am, but somebody deleted all of my past comments because it was hurting their ideals it seems.

we cant even do that unless they all got a bunch of reports.

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2016, 11:19 AM »
we cant even do that unless they all got a bunch of reports.
I wouldn't even be surprised considering all the people who are mods nowadays are abusing their powers and deleting everything that doesn't suit them.

Offline Kasumichiha

• Landfill
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • The Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2016, 11:38 AM »
guilty

Offline Gaminator

• Pear
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Ripto Merry Christmas Gaminator! ~Mpstv - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from lordeldar For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Matty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2016, 11:44 AM »
That's a glitch, it happened before
The muffled sound of your sweet voice through the duct tape was probably an "I love you"...

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2016, 11:44 AM »
That's a glitch, it happened before
Glitch my ass

Offline Gaminator

• Pear
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Ripto Merry Christmas Gaminator! ~Mpstv - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from lordeldar For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Matty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2016, 11:47 AM »
Glitch my ass

'Glitch my ass' my ass. It IS a glitch, it HAPPENED BEFORE. All comments disappeared even though no mod deleted them
The muffled sound of your sweet voice through the duct tape was probably an "I love you"...

Online kof

• MSOE blood
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • blue kof
  • Awards You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) 3rd place in AGC! (ran by Roby) - from Liamnight Productions For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2016, 04:40 PM »
Gami is right, this happens to nearly every active user at some point. We can't remove comments, our powers limit us to changing them to the message you see. If your comments are gone, that's not the mods.
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2016, 04:42 PM »
Yeah, but people say that they see the space where I put the comment, but there's no text, and rather just an unmute button that's unpressable. Does that mean that my comments were deleted?

Offline theundead101

• Tank
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from Matty For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2016, 04:44 PM »
I wouldn't even be surprised considering all the people who are mods nowadays are abusing their powers and deleting everything that doesn't suit them.
Are you just realizing this now?
I'll give you a nickle if you tickle my pickle.

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2016, 04:45 PM »
Are you just realizing this now?
Nope, I realized it much before but kept it secret

Offline heavytruth

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Platoon Sgt. ~ NFQ
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being a good forum member - from Alonessix For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) sghdfh - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death may 23 - from TIMMY Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2016, 04:46 PM »
Don't let him see the MSO guys,  what goes on there is too dark and controversial

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2016, 04:47 PM »
Don't let him see the MSO guys,  what goes on there is too dark and controversial
I knew it, the Germans are withholding some information from us! Comrade Undead, we'll have to fight to release them public; we have no other choice.

Na zdarovye!

Offline theundead101

• Tank
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from Matty For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2016, 04:48 PM »
I'm not even going to say anything else because if I do then everyone's going to get on my ass about being a "mod hater" lmao.

FYI just because I don't like most mods, doesn't mean there aren't good ones. Just like I've said a million times but I have to repeat myself over and over because whenever I say something the slightest bit critical of the mods, they think I'm talking about all of them and not just the bad ones.

Offline theundead101

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2016, 04:49 PM »
I knew it, the Germans are withholding some information from us! Comrade Undead, we'll have to fight to release them public; we have no other choice.

Na zdarovye!
::)): stfu

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] TOP 10
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2016, 04:49 PM »
FYI just because I don't like most mods, doesn't mean there aren't good ones. Just like I've said a million times but I have to repeat myself over and over because whenever I say something the slightest bit critical of the mods, they think I'm talking about all of them and not just the bad ones.
Same here

Online kof

• MSOE blood
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • blue kof
  • Awards You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) 3rd place in AGC! (ran by Roby) - from Liamnight Productions For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2016, 06:12 PM »
Checked your page, yeah it's the glitch. Mods cannot literally wipe out comments, only Geoff can do that, and he's not just going to remove some random member's comments without reason, especially since he's so busy. When we 'delete' a comment, all it does is change the comment to 'Message deleted by moderator', the physical comment remains on the same page unless the user or the owner of the page removes it themselves.
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Online kof

• MSOE blood
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • blue kof
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2016, 07:37 PM »
Defo a glitch, it's happened to me as well. I'm definitely not banned, because I can still comment, but all my old comments are gone, I can see them but there's no comment, no like/dislike buttons, not report or mute buttons, just my username, avatar and the comment body.
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline Meow­­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards  - from Princess Matty For achieving 3rd place in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Congratulations! - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2016, 07:39 PM »
I'm not even going to say anything else because if I do then everyone's going to get on my ass about being a "mod hater" lmao.

MOD HATER MOD HATER

*grabs pitchfork*
mowemoewfrryutca

Offline heavytruth

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Platoon Sgt. ~ NFQ
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being a good forum member - from Alonessix For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) sghdfh - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death may 23 - from TIMMY Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2016, 08:00 PM »
Defo a glitch, it's happened to me as well. I'm definitely not banned, because I can still comment, but all my old comments are gone, I can see them but there's no comment, no like/dislike buttons, not report or mute buttons, just my username, avatar and the comment body.
The perfect cover up

Offline YoungCaliman

• War Veteran
  • Disruptor
  • GGCHH: PLatformer, PPG and Algorithm Helper
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moola Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Superluigi77 For making dynamic, eye-popping Algorithm games - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from liamnight Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from liamnight For leaving great comments - from YoungCaliman For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Mechanism G  An award for making truly epic games - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2016, 08:06 PM »

I can safely say that this does not at all apply to me
It's good to be Young.