collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I must explain my different accounts and nicknames.  (Read 666 times)

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I must explain my different accounts and nicknames.
« on: August 19, 2016, 04:48 AM »
In the words of Alon on the 10th of July, 2012:
Your name is seemingly a jumble of random letters that is hard to remember for some people.

bijesnazaba.

I wanted to call myself Doofenshmirtz when I was registering on Sploder, but the name was taken and I chose bijesnazaba.

I chose bijesnazaba because that was my bro's name on Bluetooth, and the first thing I thought of after doofenshmirtz. Bijesna zaba. Angry frog. I loved green so I went with it.

However, most of the people called me "bije" and I was kind of angry about it, evidenced by the quote above.

So, I changed my name of the Forums to NaZa.

OH YOU'RE COPYING NZA!!! No, I was not. You see, I needed a nickname that people won't be confused with, and it was something like this; BijesnaZaba.

That's why I'm NaZa. The last two letters of the first word and the first two letters of the last word.

Then, I became bored on the MS and made a new account called animdude. People were horny about FNaF back then, so I made a clickbait account and a clickbait game, and people took the bait. Recently I made a challenge for a million boost points and it gained double views, being 594 now.

Then, I was experimenting with emails and made my other account, plateepus. Also a very memorable name that sticks to your mind easily. That's why I chose it. It's a very popular account with about 783 views right now.

I think that explains my 'confusing' name history.
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline Mixbr0

• Guard
  • Keepin' it real since 1969.
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I must explain my different accounts and nicknames.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 04:51 AM »
Oh, so that's why it's NaZa.

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 04:54 AM »
Oh, so that's why it's NaZa.
Yup, seemed more "English friendly" than any other possible nicknames like zaba, bije, bijes, bijesna, nazaba

Offline The Benno

• Benno the Lurker Lurking around... lurkily????
  • Koptr
  • Just follow my moves, and lurk around, be careful not to make a sound!
  • Awards You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Epicosaurus Voted best private of 2014 - from LiamCreates Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie A classic award reserved for only the most outstanding of feats. - from rule60 For being an outstanding forum member! - from Netshark For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 05:35 AM »
Ok Bije.
Lol it looks like they did something they shouldn't have and are now all embarrassed.

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Articuno­

• I don't do mornings
  • *Blue Team*
  • Guard
  • Do not drink and drive!
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from Probe Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Ayano For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Joji You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2016, 06:58 AM »
I noticed where it came from

ffs when you notice a typo in a PM you write but it's too late to fix kfuwbrg

Offline Robygamesro

• THE DANKEST DANKER OF ALL TIME
  • [Punishment] Giblet
  • Disruptor
  • whew im scared xddd
  • Awards It's a Charlie Brown Christmas! - from Matty For submitting an entry to the 2nd Music Contest in 2015. Thanks for participati - from Ripto ;) Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from liamnight Roby loves you. - from liamnight You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from lordeldar A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2016, 06:59 AM »
I saw bijesnazaba on the online list and I realised why it is NaZa now
/about:blank/

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 07:07 AM »
I noticed where it came from
I saw bijesnazaba on the online list and I realised why it is NaZa now
Yeah, bijesnazaba is incredibly hard to pronounce correctly in English. Nah-Zah is better I Guess

Offline Mixbr0

• Guard
  • Keepin' it real since 1969.
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 07:08 AM »
NaZa rhymes with Kaza.

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 07:11 AM »
NaZa rhymes with Kaza.
KamiNaZa lel

Offline The Benno

• Koptr
  • Awards You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Epicosaurus Voted best private of 2014 - from LiamCreates Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie A classic award reserved for only the most outstanding of feats. - from rule60 For being an outstanding forum member! - from Netshark For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 06:09 PM »
Why, Enn?
I actually prefer that over "Ben"
Lol it looks like they did something they shouldn't have and are now all embarrassed.

Offline Robygamesro

• [Punishment] Giblet
  • Disruptor
  • whew im scared xddd
  • Awards It's a Charlie Brown Christmas! - from Matty For submitting an entry to the 2nd Music Contest in 2015. Thanks for participati - from Ripto ;) Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from liamnight Roby loves you. - from liamnight You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from lordeldar A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2016, 07:07 PM »
Ok Ben.

Offline The Benno

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Robygamesro

• [Punishment] Giblet
  • Disruptor
  • whew im scared xddd
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2016, 07:11 PM »
that isn't that bad Ben