collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: About Layra  (Read 770 times)

Online Alon

• insert pretentious custom title here
  • [Staff] General
  • Electropede
  • Awards Royal Review Rumble [AM] Category Winner 2012 - from superluigi77 Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'General' - from Alon For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie sghdfh - from liamnight Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
About Layra
« on: August 18, 2016, 12:34 AM »
tl;dr:
1. don't feed the troll, if you have something important to add PM the moderators, otherwise don't post it
2. she's still a person, a little crazy but a person nonetheless
3. don't make it more serious than it is -- THIS WILL ALL BLOW OVER

First off.

Don't feed the troll. Not exactly a typical troll, but she's got the same mentality. Giving her attention makes her come back. So please, stop making threads about her everywhere.

Second. Planning to attack her, hacking her, doxxing her, anything of the sort -- it's just like doing the same thing to another user or person. She's still a person. Doxxing is massively splodeed up. Hacking is against the rules for any member. Saying you're going to attack or kill her is still against the rules and still just as splodeed up as saying you'd attack or kill anyone else. This also feeds into feeding the troll. No matter if she makes you angry,

Third. If the need for a legal case arises, you are not the one to handle it. Geoff is the owner and the only one who can really file charges for Sploder. Don't be a backseat plaintiff. Also, yes, she is crazy. No, she will not be this way forever. I'm hoping, at least, that eventually Layra will grow up, realize she's causing trouble for all of us, and lead a relatively normal adult life.

You're a kid. She's a kid. She'll grow up. You'll grow up. Everyone will be okay. No one will have to enter a court battle or assassinate her. Ignore her. Let it blow over.

---

If she's specifically targeting you, stalking/harassing you, if you feel uneasy about your account security, if you think she's going to show up at your door with a cleaver, etc. PM a moderator about it and we might be able to help you. Some people, Iron as an example, target specific members, Layra just wants to attack Sploder. She's a nuisance, not a creeper or a major threat. Modern security should protect you against most of what she does.

Also note that if she hacks your Google account, your Facebook, etc. that's something you need to take up with that company's support, not us.

Thanks for reading, Alon out :)
Thanks: Epicosaurus, demoonlight, mangamixer, goldensaur, 10on10, bhopeful
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 12:36 AM by Alon »

Online Jigglypuff

• À̡̛̬͉̝̩̠͇p̨̠͙p̲͖̳͖̯̤͎̕͜ḻ̦̥̘͟ȩ̬̫̗̞̀͘P̨̗̳͔̦̠i̛͔&#
  • Tank
  • EVERYBODY LIKES TO JIGGLE
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For being a great game artist - from Joji For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: About Layra
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 12:51 AM »
Sorry I said that...

Also is it possible for her to hack into a persons computer without downloading her virus? I'm just curious.

Online Alon

• [Staff] General
  • Electropede
  • Awards Royal Review Rumble [AM] Category Winner 2012 - from superluigi77 Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'General' - from Alon For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie sghdfh - from liamnight Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 01:06 AM »
Sorry I said that...

Also is it possible for her to hack into a persons computer without downloading her virus? I'm just curious.

Yeah, it's possible for her to hack into someone's computer without them downloading anything. However this is only if you have the wrong settings. Turn off stuff like Remote Access, don't go to shady websites, and make sure you don't download or especially run any files that look off. Also before you download/run something that does look legit make sure you're on the right website.

Online Jigglypuff

• À̡̛̬͉̝̩̠͇p̨̠͙p̲͖̳͖̯̤͎̕͜ḻ̦̥̘͟ȩ̬̫̗̞̀͘P̨̗̳͔̦̠i̛͔&#
  • Tank
  • EVERYBODY LIKES TO JIGGLE
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For being a great game artist - from Joji For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 01:08 AM »
Yeah, it's possible for her to hack into someone's computer without them downloading anything. However this is only if you have the wrong settings. Turn off stuff like Remote Access, don't go to shady websites, and make sure you don't download or especially run any files that look off. Also before you download/run something that does look legit make sure you're on the right website.
Thanks for the information.

Offline theundead101

• Tank
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from Matty For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 01:28 AM »
I didn't know you had a soft spot for Layra.
I'll give you a nickle if you tickle my pickle.

Online Alon

• [Staff] General
  • Electropede
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 01:43 AM »
I didn't know you had a soft spot for Layra.

ik you're splodeposting but i felt like i should address all the "OMg I'm gonNA kill/doxx/sue Layra !!!!!" posts. People are making wayyy too big a deal about it lol

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Tank
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 03:29 AM »
So then she can hack me and my IP without any downloads! So she was serious when she said 'you'll see what you'll have'
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline goldensaur

• Guard
  • geeettttttt dunked on!!!
  • Awards Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2016, 05:57 AM »
and one more thing:

for the mods, banning her is just the same as reacting to her actions, so if you want this to be accomplished you need to disreact her too
Trolluminati

Offline 10on10

• Guilty of Innocence
  • Guard
  • Either extremely happy or extremely sad.
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Alonessix For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2016, 06:09 AM »
Why isn't this fused???
500th thank: Kyle [THANK YOU] <3

My favourite song rn

Offline The Benno

• The former Pun master.
  • Koptr
  • I'm back for today :)
  • Awards You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Epicosaurus Voted best private of 2014 - from LiamCreates Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie A classic award reserved for only the most outstanding of feats. - from rule60 For being an outstanding forum member! - from Netshark For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2016, 07:32 AM »
She probably couldn't even install google Chrome, she probably just found a key-logging website.
Lol it looks like they did something they shouldn't have and are now all embarrassed.

Online Alon

• [Staff] General
  • Electropede
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2016, 09:28 AM »
So then she can hack me and my IP without any downloads! So she was serious when she said 'you'll see what you'll have'

Nah just don't be stupid and youll be safe

and one more thing:

for the mods, banning her is just the same as reacting to her actions, so if you want this to be accomplished you need to disreact her too

ha

Offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from Rule Happy Birthday! - from Rule For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight A classic award for extraordinary feats. - from JJS Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2016, 09:50 AM »
Sploder isn't the gated community it used to be. I don't even feel safe doing my daily scroll across the boards anymore.  ::'(: ::'(: ::'(:

Offline Eldar

• EDGELORD MCGEE
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Tank
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2016, 01:46 PM »
She's making threats about redsavirin

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • that’s the stuff that really butters my eggroll
  • Awards No disintegrations - from Spookie ;) For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Dudki
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2016, 02:33 PM »
I thought she was done, I guess not. No point trying anything with Layra unless you're a General, and even that might not be successful. We may not see it, but I know full well that the moderation team here has done and will keep doing everything they can to stop Layra here, and all we're doing is giving her the attention.

Guys, we gotta stop, Layra doesn't exist to us so we don't need to think about her. Just sit back, watch the mods do their job, and enjoy the popcorn.

art creds to shibuvsvinayak

Offline Eldar

• EDGELORD MCGEE
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Tank
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2016, 02:49 PM »
She's in kahoots with cyclone!!!!!!