collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I suddenly logged out of the Forums?  (Read 851 times)

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I suddenly logged out of the Forums?
« on: August 17, 2016, 08:39 AM »
wow
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • The pain will not stop send help.
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I suddenly logged out of the Forums?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 08:43 AM »
Do you have siblings? If you are signed in on different computers and get logged out on one of them it will sign out on all computers you logged on. 

Oops I posted again. Sorry about that!

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 08:44 AM »
Do you have siblings? If you are signed in on different computers and get logged out on one of them it will sign out on all computers you logged on.
I have a bro who doesn't Sploder, and my phone wasn't on and I didn't go on the Forums.

Offline King­

• ♛ The King Of Kings ♛
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Reverser
  • So hello my name is king and i am the king and i will always be the king so stop bullying and stop cheating for the king is here and the king is me. I am the king and i will keep you safe. If u dont like being safe then you dont like the king and the king
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Death For being a big help to the staff - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 08:47 AM »
maybe u got a virus from being bolsilos fan so now ur forever screwed. Sorry :(

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 08:48 AM »
maybe u got a virus from being bolsilos fan so now ur forever screwed. Sorry :(
don't

this may be something serious like layra

Offline Robygamesro

• THE DANKEST DANKER OF ALL TIME
  • [Punishment] Giblet
  • Disruptor
  • whew im scared xddd
  • Awards It's a Charlie Brown Christmas! - from Matty For submitting an entry to the 2nd Music Contest in 2015. Thanks for participati - from Ripto ;) Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from liamnight Roby loves you. - from liamnight You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from lordeldar A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 08:49 AM »
#pray4naza
/about:blank/

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • The pain will not stop send help.
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 08:52 AM »
Do virus scan to make sure. Don't change your pass word.

Oops I posted again. Sorry about that!

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2016, 09:02 AM »
#pray4naza
yey

Do virus scan to make sure. Don't change your pass word.
Quickscanned with Windows Defender. Nothing found apparently.

Offline Gaminator

• Pear
  • Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Ripto Merry Christmas Gaminator! ~Mpstv - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from lordeldar For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Matty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2016, 09:08 AM »
Do you log out when you close the forums?
The muffled sound of your sweet voice through the duct tape was probably an "I love you"...

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2016, 09:12 AM »
Do you log out when you close the forums?
No, my Forums were open, didn't refresh them in about 20 minutes, I come back ,refresh them and I'm logged out!

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2016, 09:14 AM »
Although maybe my 87678 hours which represent 'Forever' just ran out.

Offline Robygamesro

• THE DANKEST DANKER OF ALL TIME
  • [Punishment] Giblet
  • Disruptor
  • whew im scared xddd
  • Awards It's a Charlie Brown Christmas! - from Matty For submitting an entry to the 2nd Music Contest in 2015. Thanks for participati - from Ripto ;) Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from liamnight Roby loves you. - from liamnight You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from lordeldar A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2016, 09:15 AM »
I don't think it's Layra, happened to me a few months ago
/about:blank/

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2016, 09:15 AM »
I don't think it's Layra, happened to me a few months ago
Yeah, maybe just those 'Forever' 3153600 hours/minutes run out.

Offline Gaminator

• Pear
  • Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Ripto Merry Christmas Gaminator! ~Mpstv - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from lordeldar For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Matty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2016, 09:36 AM »
No, my Forums were open, didn't refresh them in about 20 minutes, I come back ,refresh them and I'm logged out!

Yeah, maybe just those 'Forever' 3153600 hours/minutes run out.

This
The muffled sound of your sweet voice through the duct tape was probably an "I love you"...

Offline demoonlight

• [Punishment] Giblet
  • Magnet
  • Awards You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha Power Up! - from Yugioh77 For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Spookie ;) Happy Birthday! - from Spookie Freestyle Association Member - from General Death For being loveable - from spidapig A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2016, 08:22 PM »
Maybe cause cookies aren't enable. try to enable them on .

Offline kof

• MSOE blood
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • blue kof
  • Awards You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) 3rd place in AGC! (ran by Roby) - from Liamnight Productions For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2016, 08:26 PM »
It's chill, that'll happen a lot, happened to me a couple time. Nothing serious, either your session ran out ('forever' is a lie) or you tampered with your devices or something, nothing to worry about though.
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline deion789

• Cruiser
  • You are never too young to do something big
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2016, 08:31 PM »
Yes I agree.
Your friend, Deion

The internet is in danger and we need your help. Click here to learn more:
http://forums.sploder.com/index.php/topic,515800.0.html

Offline kof

• MSOE blood
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • blue kof
  • Awards You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) 3rd place in AGC! (ran by Roby) - from Liamnight Productions For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline Jigglypuff

• À̡̛̬͉̝̩̠͇p̨̠͙p̲͖̳͖̯̤͎̕͜ḻ̦̥̘͟ȩ̬̫̗̞̀͘P̨̗̳͔̦̠i̛͔&#
  • Tank
  • EVERYBODY LIKES TO JIGGLE
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For being a great game artist - from Joji For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2016, 08:43 PM »
It's been happening to me too. I haven't been on any bad websites and I never downloaded anything suspicious. So is it the website?

Offline kof

• MSOE blood
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • blue kof
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2016, 08:43 PM »
It's been happening to me too. I haven't been on any bad websites and I never downloaded anything suspicious. So is it the website?
Yeah, it just tends to happen out if nowhere. It's fine though.
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • *Red Team*
  • Disruptor
  • YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE CHANNEL NOW
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from LIAM WILL Power Up! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2016, 09:01 PM »

Offline demoonlight

• [Punishment] Giblet
  • Magnet
  • Awards You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha Power Up! - from Yugioh77 For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Spookie ;) Happy Birthday! - from Spookie Freestyle Association Member - from General Death For being loveable - from spidapig A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2016, 09:01 PM »
Maybe cause cookies aren't enable. try to enable them on .