collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: mods i wanna be in pow  (Read 340 times)

Offline Butter

• happy hello!
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • hello!
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL You've earned three features! Nice job! - from BIA For participating in the ZSG - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from Epicosaurus For being a great game artist - from Epicosaurus A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
mods i wanna be in pow
« on: August 17, 2016, 07:23 AM »
pls
but make it short

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: mods i wanna be in pow
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 07:31 AM »
WHY DID YOU BECOME THIS DUMB BUTTER THING

BEFORE YOU WERE SO GOOD AS BOYTUCKER

NOW YOU SUCK

please bring back your old personality
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline Butter

• happy hello!
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • hello!
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL You've earned three features! Nice job! - from BIA For participating in the ZSG - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from Epicosaurus For being a great game artist - from Epicosaurus A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 07:37 AM »

NOW YOU SUCK

but y

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 07:38 AM »
but y
BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T ACTING LIKE A TOMBSTONE AND YOU WERE VERY FUN

Come on, I think we all want the old you!  ::)):
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline goldensaur

• Guard
  • geeettttttt dunked on!!!
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2016, 08:14 AM »
BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T ACTING LIKE A TOMBSTONE AND YOU WERE VERY FUN

Come on, I think we all want the old you!  ::)):
true
Trolluminati

Offline King­

• ♛ The King Of Kings ♛
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Reverser
  • So hello my name is king and i am the king and i will always be the king so stop bullying and stop cheating for the king is here and the king is me. I am the king and i will keep you safe. If u dont like being safe then you dont like the king and the king
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Death For being a big help to the staff - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2016, 08:49 AM »

NOW YOU SUCK

hmm i never knew him as boytucker so to me hes always been a splode. I think u should change anyways cuz u prob cant get any worse.

Offline Robygamesro

• THE DANKEST DANKER OF ALL TIME
  • [Punishment] Giblet
  • Disruptor
  • whew im scared xddd
  • Awards It's a Charlie Brown Christmas! - from Matty For submitting an entry to the 2nd Music Contest in 2015. Thanks for participati - from Ripto ;) Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from liamnight Roby loves you. - from liamnight You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from lordeldar A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 08:51 AM »
why
/about:blank/