collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: !HYPE! [Super Sploder Kart 2] - Mat7772  (Read 18116 times)

Offline dangerworld104

• Speeder
  • Hello all friends
    • View Profile
    • Awards
WOW awesome graphics

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
  • Awards For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You placed first in the Weekly Weekend Contest! WOW - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For placing 1st in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
WOW awesome graphics
Thanks! Took a long time to make ::):
Play some of my games
Witch Chaos ft. Lordeldar
The Vengeance

Offline matthade2

• Guard
  • I has all of the swig!
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Rule For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Ripto For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm so looking forward to this. You can bet I'll be the first to review this when it comes out.  ::):
Check out my new youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumnl1bx6mhMQQwy-qPquQQ
(284 Subs, 15797 Views)

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
  • Awards For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You placed first in the Weekly Weekend Contest! WOW - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For placing 1st in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm so looking forward to this. You can bet I'll be the first to review this when it comes out.  ::):
Might have to wait a year ;_;
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Offline theundead101

• Tank
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from Matty For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
NO, YOU FINISH IT NOW! THIS WILL NOT BE ANOTHER UNDEAD!
what do u mean by that?
I'll give you a nickle if you tickle my pickle.

Online Demonxz95

• Moderator of the Year 2017
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • Shake and Bake!
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
what do u mean by that?
Undead was a game in progress by Ethgamma that he started making quite a long time ago. Last year, he brought it back and hyped everyone up, only for the game to not ever be released.

By EnderChimera

Offline theundead101

• Tank
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from Matty For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards

I'm making a game called Super Sploder Kart 3, here's a screenshot.

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • :8-/
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Did you even ask matty?

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Did you even ask matty?
His won't be as good as mine so it doesn't matter ;)
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
IDK his looks really good!

the undead maybe you should change the name to avoid copyright issues.

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards

the undead maybe you should change the name to avoid copyright issues.
Master please
do not doubt me
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Master please
do not doubt me
I'm not doubting you. I love your game too. I love both your game and tristanttttttttt's games! But seeing your origional super sploder kart makes me favor yours more anyways!

Online Demonxz95

• Moderator of the Year 2017
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • Shake and Bake!
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Inb4 he asks how to make the opponents move by themselves.

By EnderChimera

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Inb4 he asks how to make the opponents move by themselves.
I think he'll know how.

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I think I know how you got the other drivers to drive Matty! Did you make them have a propeller and have invisible blocks surrounding them? which the blocks have the same passthrew layer as the guy you control as? 

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I think I know how you got the other drivers to drive Matty! Did you make them have a propeller and have invisible blocks surrounding them? which the blocks have the same passthrew layer as the guy you control as?
Basically but I made it a little more complicated so they can collide with obstacles
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Basically but I made it a little more complicated so they can collide with obstacles
Yeah! Also I tested it out and it worked. I have been trying to figure this out since pitt07 made the demo to his racing game.

Offline theundead101

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Did you even ask matty?
I don't have to

Offline theundead101

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
thanks

I know how to make the cpu players move btw

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
thanks

I know how to make the cpu players move btw
Yeah because I just said how!

Offline theundead101

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yours looks pretty good, ha haha! Just you wait buddy.  :;):

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I feel like bringing this to the 3rd dimension and making a super sploder kart 64 on the ppg. Because I failed to figure out how to make a fps on it...

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Though I have to make room for it since I am working on Light Tower and am going to start making the coin clicker game(coin clicker is the name for now)

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Offline Lordeldar

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Winner in the Annual Music Contest 2015 - from Spookie Voted best lieutenant of 2014 - from Spookie Survived Freddy Krueger 2014 - from General Death No disintegrations - from General Death Woah, you have earned 20 features. Someone is an expert.  - from lordeldar For being a good forum member - from Princess Matty
    • View Profile
    • Awards

What about Super Sploder Kart 1 & 2?

Achievements:
49 features (52 including collabs)
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Soldier (Ex-Lt)
140,000+ Views
Voted best Private 2011
Voted best MSM 2012 and 2013
Voted best Lieutenant 2014

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Offline theundead101

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
that name though...
I know right! It's so much better than yours  ::):

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Super Sploder Kart 2] - Mat7772
« Reply #147 on: July 12, 2015, 11:35 AM »
Level... 3... almost... done... screw ppg tho
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Offline dangerworld104

• Speeder
  • Hello all friends
    • View Profile