collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: !HYPE! [Super Sploder Kart 2] - Mat7772  (Read 18118 times)

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
  • Awards For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You placed first in the Weekly Weekend Contest! WOW - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For placing 1st in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
!HYPE! [Super Sploder Kart 2] - Mat7772
« on: March 16, 2015, 04:52 AM »

Credit to mangamixer for the logo
The long awaited sequel is announced!

The first game was praised by many, but others called it "repetitive" and "bland". I am back (slowly) creating the sequel to arguably one of the most successful PPG racing games.

I'll leave it to the screenshots below to tell you why this will be great, but I'll leave some surprises to the very end ;)

"Matt, have my babies." ~ Pitifulhuman

Thanks to these people below who
are showing their support!
Thanks: Wiktor3, Netshark, CG, etxbear, Bolsillos, PotatoMash, Dr Zoidberg, master106, milky, MeowMeowFurryCat, Arcanus, Open, supercool08, Crazykittyzz, Meta Night, shibuvsvinayak, clock74, HeavyTruth, mangamixer, radeonz9, slothlion, flyzer, redandblue2000, autumnwinter, theundead101, messi109, Startrek, Finn, swimmer18, Blurry, articuno360, Proxy
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:52 AM by Matty »
Play some of my games
Witch Chaos ft. Lordeldar
The Vengeance

Offline redandblue2000

• Mainsite Office Employee
  • Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: E3 - [Super Sploder Kart 2] - Mat7772
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 01:10 PM »
Still nooby.

0\10.

Online Demonxz95

• Moderator of the Year 2017
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • Shake and Bake!
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 02:35 PM »
Hyped!

Do you think some track-designing contest could come into play here?

By EnderChimera

Offline theundead101

• Tank
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from Matty For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 06:51 PM »
HYPED!
I'll give you a nickle if you tickle my pickle.

Offline Meow­­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards  - from Princess Matty For achieving 3rd place in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Congratulations! - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 08:07 PM »
boo/hiss
mowemoewfrryutca

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
  • :8-/
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 10:47 PM »
OMG! THIS LOOKS AND SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY IN-CRE-DI-BLE!!! The first one made me kinda nauseous, are you fixing that this time?

Offline Manga­Mixer

• Manganese
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Twitter: @TechnoTigzon
  • Awards For winning second place in a forum contest - from Spookie For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha 3rd place, nice going! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 11:24 PM »
Hyped.

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
  • Awards For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You placed first in the Weekly Weekend Contest! WOW - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For placing 1st in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 12:43 AM »
OMG! THIS LOOKS AND SOUNDS ABSOLUTELY IN-CRE-DI-BLE!!! The first one made me kinda nauseous, are you fixing that this time?
You're gonna be more nauseous than ever before. it's gonna be so awesome
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Offline redandblue2000

• Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 03:32 AM »
In all seriousness, though, that presentation is fantastic.

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 04:17 AM »
In all seriousness, though, that presentation is fantastic.
Level 2 looks really good as well.

I wanna get it done this weekend lol cause tbh I started this game in November, finished level 1 in like December and took a long break.
now I wanna finish this so it can get in the EGL ehhhh I mean i'm not THAT cocky
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 04:18 AM »
But yeah I'm really proud of the presentation. Did you play the demo?
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Offline kiti

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • hey looool
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from General Death A classic award reserved for only the most outstanding of feats. - from Matty For being a great game artist - from Rule You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Princess Matty Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. :D - from Matty A classic award for extraordinary feats. - from Matty  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2015, 04:20 AM »
tbh level 1 looks amazing but the water destroys everything c:
Can't you get a graphic for it?

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2015, 04:34 AM »
I don't want to get a graphic for it cause I want it to look still and peaceful. Is it too bright?
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Offline kiti

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • hey looool
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from General Death A classic award reserved for only the most outstanding of feats. - from Matty For being a great game artist - from Rule You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Princess Matty Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. :D - from Matty A classic award for extraordinary feats. - from Matty  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2015, 04:35 AM »
I don't want to get a graphic for it cause I want it to look still and peaceful. Is it too bright?
Kinda. Would love to see a graphic with waves instead of the simple water
At least make it a bit darker

Offline Trikeh

• Reverser
  • kinda think u dummy cute
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2015, 07:04 AM »
WW3 will start as soon as this released

Offline redandblue2000

• Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2015, 12:30 PM »
But yeah I'm really proud of the presentation. Did you play the demo?
Not yet. I will now, then.

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2015, 03:41 PM »
You're gonna be more nauseous than ever before. it's gonna be so awesome
Oh no... 

Do we get to race in the big sandy dessert in this game?

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 03:44 PM »
Oh btw, the water reflects the bridge but does not reflect the racers. mat dis needs fixin'.

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 03:55 PM »
This will probably be renamed Sploder Kart 64...

Online Demonxz95

• Soldier
  • Koptr
  • Shake and Bake!
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 04:44 PM »
Oh btw, the water reflects the bridge but does not reflect the racers. mat dis needs fixin'.
Now, how he is he going to be able to do that?

By EnderChimera

Offline Trikeh

• Reverser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2015, 06:22 PM »

That is too damn to hard

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2015, 06:31 PM »
That is too damn to hard
No it's not, it is super easy!

Offline Trikeh

• Reverser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2015, 07:10 PM »
No it's not, it is super easy!

Unless there is something I am missing, I don't see how its super easy

Online Demonxz95

• Soldier
  • Koptr
  • Shake and Bake!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2015, 07:11 PM »
Unless there is something I am missing, I don't see how its super easy
I could somewhat see how it's possible but no, it wouldn't be easy.

By EnderChimera

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2015, 12:43 AM »
Shadow of the racers
connect them to the character
turn off all collision layers
and then racers spaz out
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2015, 03:31 AM »
bump!
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2015, 01:19 AM »
SCREENSHOT COMING TOMORROW TO KEEP EVERYONE HYPED
YEAH
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Offline theundead101

• Tank
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from Matty For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2015, 01:55 AM »
Do you know how I can take a picture of what's on my screen like how you did with that track on this thread? Please tell me.
I'll give you a nickle if you tickle my pickle.

Online Demonxz95

• Soldier
  • Koptr
  • Shake and Bake!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2015, 11:31 AM »
Do you know how I can take a picture of what's on my screen like how you did with that track on this thread? Please tell me.
Press PrntScr, go to Paint and paste it.

By EnderChimera

Online ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from Rule Happy Birthday! - from Rule For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight A classic award for extraordinary feats. - from JJS Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2015, 02:51 PM »
Really good. I think you have an EGL game on your hand.

Tags: