collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My 2013  (Read 525 times)

Offline Pricedown

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Asian
  • Awards You chose wisely - from General Death For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from sto4 Forever Alone - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from Cortez250 PONIES - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My 2013
« on: November 02, 2014, 01:23 AM »
It was the most embarrassing year of my life.
Im dead on this now, Bye!

Offline Spookie ;)

• King Boo
  • War Veteran
  • Tank
  • 2spookie4u
  • Awards For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from konnichiha No disintegrations - from General Death Voted best forum staff of August 2015 - from Spookie ;) For reaching the rank 'General' - from General Death sghdfh - from Spookie An award for Spookie - from Omega For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Krazy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My 2013
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 01:25 AM »
I see.

Offline Yugioh77

• Suspended in Gaffa
  • Soldier
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For being amazing, Yugi! From Demoon - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 You have earned a semi-rare sapphire! - from Epicosaurus Explore 50 times. - from Lt. Ripto For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Ripto Happy Birthday! - from Parry For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 02:03 AM »
Care to explain?

Online Kingtrent333

• Mainsite Office Employee
  • Tank
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Netshark For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Epicosaurus We don't exist. - from General Death Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 03:32 AM »
Was it the embarrassing photo at that Christmas party?

Offline Red Bloony

• The Monkey God
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from liamnight For being quick to the punch - from General Death For being a big help to the staff - from Lt. Death A classic award for those who come up just a bit short. - from liamnight may 23 - from TIMMY Forever Alone - from splatter PONIES - from liamnight For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 03:59 AM »
To me 2013 is a wonderful experience for me.

I felt sorry for you, Pricedown

Offline Pricedown

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Asian
  • Awards You chose wisely - from General Death For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from sto4 Forever Alone - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from Cortez250 PONIES - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2014, 05:02 AM »
Care to explain?

In school, all my friends were in the star section
They nominated me for Class President, i denied but they didnt hear me so i let the election go on.. 2 Days later They voted me and i became class president.

I was gonna say that i came from a not star section, so its a bad idea to make me president

After term 1.... they gave us Honors

1st honor : Green Certificate
2nd: Purple Certificate
3rd Honor: Pink Certificate

My adviser told me before awarding "you almost got an award" so i was like Should i goto the restroom? and hide there like before? I didnt. i lined up with my class... All of my class got An award except for me

and i felt embarrassed i was even the Class President
Low grades... my math taecher gievs me practices to make my fails go higher. My math teacher is very strict but wants everyone to pass.

Now this year...

I quit being president. got nominated for Vice but lost =D

and now im not with all my friends in the star section...
Dont even chat with my friends much on my new section...
 I still eat lunch and recess with them at the caf..

I think thats it

And thats my story.
Im dead on this now, Bye!

Offline akaristudios

• [Punishment] Giblet
  • Reverser
  • Join me on the road to 9,000,000 posts!!! lol
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 05:41 AM »
:???:

Offline Jmc10

• Officer ★ ☆ ✰
  • Soldier
  • Centipede
  • #BlueLivesMatter
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Alonessix For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from JJS For Winning 2nd place in the Trials Gameshow - from Moola For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 sghdfh - from Spookie ;) You have earned 8 features, wow! - from Rule A classic award reserved for only the most outstanding of feats. - from Princess Matty may 23 - from TIMMY
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2014, 05:47 AM »
2013 was awesome for me.

April 9, 2016 - July 9, 2017

executed on the 9th day of july 2017