collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I don't see why people make high school out to be so bad  (Read 1393 times)

Offline glowingbluewolf

• Actually Defalt
  • Disruptor
  • Awards Voted most creative member of 2014 - from Spookie We don't exist. - from General Death Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from Tommy123 Happy Birthday! - from Tommy123 PONIES - from Parry For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Spidapig
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I don't see why people make high school out to be so bad
« on: September 03, 2013, 08:28 PM »
I actually don't think it's that bad tbh
Maybe it's just my school, but
-They will let you eat and drink in most classes and some even let you listen to music
-The lunches are much better than the elementary and middle schools, i mean it actually looks and tastes like real food for the most part
-My school's not that big so I mean, yeah you might have to walk from one side of the building to the other but that takes like 2 minutes tops, and they give you 4 minutes between classes
-I have not seen anyone actually get the stereotypical bullying of being shoved into a locker or like... getting their money stolen or whatever
The only real problem i have is that because of the way my classes are scheduled i have to carry quite a few books in the morning DX
Also when i have gym we have that 5 minute walk up a hill to the track, though we don't even run. We can run i guess but no one does. We all just walk around it in little groups and talk. At least me, these 2 guys from my alpha grade group, and this other guy and girl do, we just walk around while we complain about stuff we don't like and youtube videos and what's going on in the world and all kinds of other stuff so it isn't really that bad imo.

so yeah
I actually kinda like high school (never thought i woulda said that XD)

Offline Probe

• {~$Money Team$~}
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • Disruptor
  • Sauce it up
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Alon I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight may 23 - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from Lt. Death Problem? - from Parry This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from Ravicale's Alt
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I don't see why people make high school out to be so bad
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 08:33 PM »
Mines like that too

but theres like

tobacoo doers and drunks but its like a few

plus we get laptops so its all good C=

Offline glowingbluewolf

• Actually Defalt
  • Disruptor
  • Awards Voted most creative member of 2014 - from Spookie We don't exist. - from General Death Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from Tommy123 Happy Birthday! - from Tommy123 PONIES - from Parry For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Spidapig
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 08:34 PM »
Mines like that too

but theres like

tobacoo doers and drunks but its like a few

plus we get laptops so its all good C=
Well i think every school has those people who smoke and what not XD

and we don't get laptop D':

Offline Probe

• {~$Money Team$~}
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • Disruptor
  • Sauce it up
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Alon I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight may 23 - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from Lt. Death Problem? - from Parry This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from Ravicale's Alt
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 08:39 PM »
Well i think every school has those people who smoke and what not XD

and we don't get laptop D':

True xD

and its a chromebook and its cheap so its not like we're really rich.

Offline glowingbluewolf

• Actually Defalt
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 08:43 PM »
True xD

ye XP

and dude my school prolly can't even afford those for everyone so shush

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • :8-/
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 08:44 PM »
Don't you even put your lips on that school! ::o:

Offline glowingbluewolf

• Actually Defalt
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 08:45 PM »
Don't you even put your lips on that school! ::o:
what the heckie

Offline lumberjay

• Anarcho-Pupper
  • War Veteran
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Bourgeoisie doin' me a heckin' concern
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Kaynichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Hivetyrantofawesome Forever Alone - from swallowthesun You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter You have earned 8 features, wow! - from splatter Woah, you have earned 20 features. Someone is an expert.  - from splatter
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 09:05 PM »
Middle school is the worst imo.
X_Lumberjay__

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • :8-/
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 09:25 PM »
Middle school is the worst imo.
middle school isn't that bad!

Offline NZA

• Bless Yo Trap
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • 267 Represent
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For being an exceptional shooter creator. - from Yugioh77 For being loveable - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 09:29 PM »
It's just your school. Each school is different.

Offline NZA

• Bless Yo Trap
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • 267 Represent
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For being an exceptional shooter creator. - from Yugioh77 For being loveable - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 09:31 PM »
And wait till you're a senior. You feel like prisoner. Plus, school work actually gets hard. Massive jump.

Offline glowingbluewolf

• Actually Defalt
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 09:33 PM »
And wait till you're a senior. You feel like prisoner. Plus, school work actually gets hard. Massive jump.
well considering i am going to try to take some AP classes senior year i kinda already expected that

Offline NZA

• Bless Yo Trap
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • 267 Represent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 09:35 PM »
Oh lol

Offline Swallowthesun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Beware of Human Error
  • Awards Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from Tbremise For having the best ideas - from swallowthesun For writing great reviews - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Kaynichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 09:53 PM »
Wait until senioritis sets in.
And AP classes are hard... if it's your first one (s). After the first one, they're not bad at all.
"Tonight we raise the dead,
Tonight we bury this in fire,
Fire,
Under the shape of years,
And the weight that brought us here"
-The Naked and Famous

Offline glowingbluewolf

• Actually Defalt
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 09:55 PM »
Wait until senioritis sets in.
And AP classes are hard... if it's your first one (s). After the first one, they're not bad at all.
what the splodeie is "senioritis"
and considering my school doesn't seem to let you take AP until 12th grade.... ._. great

Offline Swallowthesun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Beware of Human Error
  • Awards Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from Tbremise For having the best ideas - from swallowthesun For writing great reviews - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Kaynichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 09:57 PM »

what the splodeie is "senioritis"
and considering my school doesn't seem to let you take AP until 12th grade.... ._. great
Senioritis is where upperclassman get tired of highschool and become unmotivated/lazy.
Sometimes underclassman have it, but it gets worse as time goes on.
"Tonight we raise the dead,
Tonight we bury this in fire,
Fire,
Under the shape of years,
And the weight that brought us here"
-The Naked and Famous

Offline NZA

• Bless Yo Trap
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • 267 Represent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 10:00 PM »
I left because I worked my ass off in class and at home and got no where.

I hate being the lonely kid in class...

Offline Laurenisawesome

• Guard
  • I want the booty.
  • Awards For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from Tommy123 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from tommy123 Happy Birthday! - from Lt. Ripto
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 11:22 PM »
That's how my school is lol although, I would like to argue our school lunch is pretty crappy. Good think we have a snack bar where you can buy food that's good tho lol and the only thing I could think of that is probably different is the drug content at our school. I mean, we have a cop or 2 at our school all day everyday so yeah lol but otherwise High school is pretty chill
COLA AND MEAL PLEASE NO BREAD

Offline NZA

• Bless Yo Trap
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • 267 Represent
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 01:18 AM »
That's how my school is lol although, I would like to argue our school lunch is pretty crappy. Good think we have a snack bar where you can buy food that's good tho lol and the only thing I could think of that is probably different is the drug content at our school. I mean, we have a cop or 2 at our school all day everyday so yeah lol but otherwise High school is pretty chill
we have cops at our school too. I seem them patrolling my school and even a gate guard lolol

Offline coolgirl5

• Tank
  • "Wake up everyday, stronger than yesterday..."
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Jammyt2 For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 04:28 AM »
I actually don't think it's that bad tbh
Maybe it's just my school, but
-The lunches are much better than the elementary and middle schools, i mean it actually looks and tastes like real food for the most part
I have to tell you this. Our school's canteen is like a kinda small version of starbucks. We have like coffee, hot chocolate and loads of snacks, cookies, sandwich's and hot food like cheese toasty, fish and chips and things like bacon butties.
*mouth drool*
Potato :3

Offline Rebecca

• Tank
  • Sploder is dead
  • Awards For participating in the For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Ripto For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from tommy123 Happy Birthday! - from Lt. Ripto
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 04:54 AM »
I enjoyed going to highschool for the most part except the last 2 years it was better than Junior school for sure.

Offline mshaafay

• Heavy Cruiser
  • :)
  • Awards For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from JJS For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2013, 05:47 AM »
True xD

lol, the school must like how sploder games work horribly on it xD
ME ON THE INTERNET;
Instagram: shaafayxz
Reddit: nine6s

Offline mshaafay

• Heavy Cruiser
  • :)
  • Awards For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from JJS For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2013, 05:52 AM »
Well, I don't really go to a separate high school, my school houses all grades, so if grade 9 is the start if high school, well....just like any other grade except you get commerce.

but now in grade 10 I get to choose my subjects :P
ME ON THE INTERNET;
Instagram: shaafayxz
Reddit: nine6s

Offline Ripto ;)

• Ruler of Riptonia
  • War Veteran
  • Disruptor
  • Say hello to your new king!
  • Awards An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted most positive member of 2014 - from Spookie For reaching the rank 'General' - from Spookie For unlocking all your superhuman powers! - from General Death No disintegrations - from General Death Explore 50 times. - from Lt. Ripto For being a big help to the staff - from General Death For being a good staff member - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2013, 08:55 AM »
Highschool in the Netherlands is bad lol. At least mine is. But I've told you the hundreds of reasons before, so yeah.