collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anybody here hate my guts?  (Read 326 times)

Offline dragonlizard7

• HEY YOU! WATCH OUT! It's going to run over you! Hurry! NO! It's too late, you just got run over by a microbe.
  • Koptr
  • "Our future generations will never know this pain"
  • Awards Forever Alone - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from JJS For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from JJS For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anybody here hate my guts?
« on: July 17, 2013, 09:56 PM »
If so, give a reason, or i`ll eat your face.

Offline Lobert

• The Archon
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being a good forum member - from Jammyt2 For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Joji Thanks for being judges! - from Spookie For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Ripto :D - from Liamnight Productions 3rd place in Debate Tower Tourney! Debating is my cup of tea! - from Netshark
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Anybody here hate my guts?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 09:59 PM »
No, you've gained a lot of respect from me in our conversation a couple of days go.
"Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Offline NZA

• Bless Yo Trap
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • 267 Represent
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For being an exceptional shooter creator. - from Yugioh77 For being loveable - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 10:05 PM »
I don't.

Offline ironmonkey

• [Punishment] Giblet
  • Tank
  • Awards Totally Legit - from General Death Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Whtever
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 10:06 PM »
No, you're chill.

Offline LevelOrange011

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards Totally Legit - from General Death Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For being a good sport and taking one for the team - from swallowthesun You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter  - from Princess Matty For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Happy Birthday! - from JJS For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 10:06 PM »
Kid shut up no one likes you little kid kid!!!
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Offline dragonlizard7

• HEY YOU! WATCH OUT! It's going to run over you! Hurry! NO! It's too late, you just got run over by a microbe.
  • Koptr
  • "Our future generations will never know this pain"
  • Awards Forever Alone - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from JJS For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from JJS For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 10:07 PM »
Kid shut up no one likes you little kid kid!!!
If you're trying to be like Buddy, you are failing lad, lol.

Offline LevelOrange011

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards Totally Legit - from General Death Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For being a good sport and taking one for the team - from swallowthesun You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter  - from Princess Matty For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Happy Birthday! - from JJS For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 10:08 PM »
That was a perfect impression lol
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Tags: