Author Topic: anyone use tiktok?  (Read 918 times)

Offline kof

• mainsite office employeeee
  • Cruiser
  • sub to The3Stylerz
    • my youtube channel
Re: anyone use tiktok?
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2020, 06:13 pm »
Tiktok is actually becoming terrible.

People are doing coronavirus challenge by like doing disgustingly contaminating stuff.

They get carried away by Tiktok and do stupid cringey things which will only bring hate

And they start using legendary music tracks in some stupid dance or challenge video.

You can only make it better with sensible content
ive never seen that

Offline Rocky

• Invented Calculus during the quarantine in the old days and thank god we don't have such idiots this time.. oh wait we do.. instead they infect the whole world. Newton was better. Oof. Help.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Disruptor
  • Can rap the Rap God fast part 2x - 1x liek a boss
    • Thunder Viper X
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2020, 07:40 am »
lol my country banned tik tok along with 58 apps.  :)) :)) :))

Brett Lee's 161 kmph delivery

SIX SIXES IN AN OVER!

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Cruiser
  • the only kid that's experienced at video games
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2020, 05:28 pm »
lol my country banned tik tok along with 58 apps.  :)) :)) :))
yeah, if you didn't know, tiktok is a chinese company, and they, including the Chinese government, pretty much spy on everyone that uses their service. That's why TikTok is pretty being banned right now, and its why I'm never using that splode. Enough information has been collected on me already.
love u guys (º ν º)

Offline Rocky

• Invented Calculus during the quarantine in the old days and thank god we don't have such idiots this time.. oh wait we do.. instead they infect the whole world. Newton was better. Oof. Help.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Disruptor
    • Thunder Viper X
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2020, 02:16 am »
yeah, if you didn't know, tiktok is a chinese company, and they, including the Chinese government, pretty much spy on everyone that uses their service. That's why TikTok is pretty being banned right now, and its why I'm never using that splode. Enough information has been collected on me already.

Why would I not know this.. I know the whole problem

SIX SIXES IN AN OVER!

Offline kof

• mainsite office employeeee
  • Cruiser
  • sub to The3Stylerz
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2020, 09:37 am »
what r the chinese gonna do with the knowledge that an 18 year old british kid watches mario kart wii but the video ends when i get hit or beautiful moments of respect in football #78

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Cruiser
  • the only kid that's experienced at video games
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2020, 03:38 am »
what r the chinese gonna do with the knowledge that an 18 year old british kid watches mario kart wii but the video ends when i get hit or beautiful moments of respect in football #78
Eh, not everyone uses Tiktok like this LOL. People do pour a lot of their PI in the app, and basically this gives the Chinese government the ability to learn more about Americans, which is pretty creepy ngl because I doubt anyone here would want their information given to those splodeers

also I didn't mention how tiktok literally copies splode you say on other apps and collects the information on ur clipboard. pretty sus ngl, wouldn't be surprised if they're using the information for more reasons than what appears to us
love u guys (º ν º)

Offline Rocky

• Mainsite Employee
  • Disruptor
    • Thunder Viper X
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2020, 03:59 am »

Dude they do tons more of personal stuff on tiktok.. but banning other important apps like CamScanner is a dumb move by my country

SIX SIXES IN AN OVER!