Announcements > New Member Introductions

Talking about me being a rookie

Manolinho5:
I am a Brazilian member of Sploder, from the city of Três Lagoas (Mato Grosso do Sul). For you to know, I don’t know ENTIRELY English, so I use Google Translate. My username means something like: LittleDude5. I hope I don't make any mistakes here.

I also have an American enemy in Sploder, his name is Robotpointo.

Thanks to Bolsillos and Bricc for telling me about this page.

Rocky:
Ah yes, I remember you. You are a pretty cool dude In the MS, I think you know me, I am Rockyroad797.

And Robotpointo used to be annoying but he pretty much changed, even if you're an enemy do not fight over here, it makes things unpleasant. I have gone through that and it is making things terrible

Also, join the discord if you can, it is a good way of communicating with older sploder members. Because after January 1, 2021, that's the only way we get to talk with our sploder friends.

G'day bro

B R C C:
Yeah I've seen you around a fair amount of times on the main site. Good to have you around here on the forums. :D

Manolinho5:

--- Quote from: Thunder Bird on April 13, 2020, 11:03 am ---Ah yes, I remember you. You are a pretty cool dude In the MS, I think you know me, I am Rockyroad797.

And Robotpointo used to be annoying but he pretty much changed, even if you're an enemy do not fight over here, it makes things unpleasant. I have gone through that and it is making things terrible

Also, join the discord if you can, it is a good way of communicating with older sploder members. Because after January 1, 2021, that's the only way we get to talk with our sploder friends.

G'day bro

--- End quote ---
You're right, I know you, I saw you at Sploder.

About Robotpointo, he muted me, if he didn't do that, I would ask him to stop being an enemy and start being my friend. I saw that he was later muted (or as you guys say: banned) by a moderator. That was when he did things to annoy me. Even though he was annoying, I felt sorry for him being muted/banned.

Manolinho5:

--- Quote from: Gricc on April 13, 2020, 11:42 am ---Yeah I've seen you around a fair amount of times on the main site. Good to have you around here on the forums. :D

--- End quote ---
You are "Gente Boa" (good people). What do you think of appearing in a game of mine?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version