Author Topic: Just made Bols and Bricc new moderators  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • General
  • Disruptor
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
Re: Just made Bols and Bricc new moderators
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2020, 09:43 am »
I said I've been here (here means earth) for 12 years. lol

Yes, well, it was clear that "Earth" wasn't what flump meant, but rather "Sploder".

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline 7grant2

• General
  • Mogura
  • My Name is Ozymandias
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2020, 10:19 am »
Well, I most definitely deserve this promotion. I've had so many wonderful ideas, that have even been implemented (albeit much later than when I came up with them), and while how long you've been here doesn't matter (take a look at when j0ji became a General back in 2017), I have been a Sploder member for about 10 and 1/2 years.

All in all, while I'm not the best staff member to grace these forums, I am a good one! I care about fairness, even long before I became a staff member! And I own up to my mistakes, too! I've always cared about this place, even when I left in late September of 2015 and mid 2018! After all, I have always come back, when I came back in early May of 2016 and late May of 2019...which I just realized both times I came back was in May.
It comes off as co’cky if you say you deserve it. There are plenty of other people who are so qualified as well. It would be better to say “I’m thankful for the opportunity to HDL our the forum”.

Your silence is confirmation.
Youre being a splode and making assumptions now. Apologize to him. Remember, you shouldn’t be putting others down, you should be understanding and empathetic for how they feel.

Members are going to play hard ball with you, but that doesn’t mean they are challenging you. Not everything is serious lol. A “no u” response is usually not serious.

Online Eathaern

• Local annoyance.
  • Administrator
  • Disruptor
  • EGD 13 winner
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2020, 10:40 am »
I caused a soap opera over saying no u
8)

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • General
  • Disruptor
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2020, 10:49 am »
It comes off as cocky if you say you deserve it. There are plenty of other people who are so qualified as well. It would be better to say “I’m thankful for the opportunity to HDL our the forum”.
I'm sorry, but you have no idea how after all the bullsplode I've gone through on this place and feeling like splode did getting promoted and proving to all those haters I was right all along make feel.

i've already said i was thankful by the way
Youre being a splode and making assumptions now. Apologize to him. Remember, you shouldn’t be putting others down, you should be understanding and empathetic for how they feel.

Members are going to play hard ball with you, but that doesn’t mean they are challenging you. Not everything is serious lol. A “no u” response is usually not serious.
Yes, you're right.

I'm sorry for being a jackass, Ethan.

Offline 7grant2

• General
  • Mogura
  • My Name is Ozymandias
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2020, 12:37 pm »
I'm sorry, but you have no idea how after all the bullsplode I've gone through on this place and feeling like splode did getting promoted and proving to all those haters I was right all along make feel.
Having been treated badly is indeed some major bullsplode. But having gone through bullsplode doesn't make you staff material. You caring about the forums and genuinely wanting to see it succeed, and actively doing so, is really what makes you a staff member. Which is admirable. No other comparisons are necessary. But I also understand that it probably feels like a redemption for you, but its truly a correlation. And yes, I know you said you were thankful. And thank you for apologizing to Ethan.

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • General
  • Disruptor
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2020, 12:47 pm »
But having gone through bullsplode doesn't make you staff material. You caring about the forums and genuinely wanting to see it succeed, and actively doing so, is really what makes you a staff member. Which is admirable. No other comparisons are necessary. But I also understand that it probably feels like a redemption for you, but its truly a correlation.
Yes, I know that having gone through bullsplode isn't what makes me staff member material, and that it's instead the other things you said.

But you are right when you said that it feels like a "redemption" for me, even though it isn't a correlation, and I do know that it isn't. It's just finally being able to prove to everyone who put me down, spit in my face, and said I was wrong makes me feel so good.
And yes, I know you said you were thankful.
Okay.
And thank you for apologizing to Ethan.
You're welcome.

Offline Awesomefinnz

• King of the Undead Empire
  • Disruptor
  • Kyle The Wraith / Awesomefinnz
    • Pencilverse
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2020, 02:12 pm »

(Quick. Think of something.)

Did you know that-

*jumps out window*
*le dies of laughter*

I steal soap...