Author Topic: I continued my own YT Channel  (Read 216 times)

Offline Rocky

• Invented Calculus during the quarantine in the old days and thank god we don't have such idiots this time.. oh wait we do.. instead they infect the whole world. Newton was better. Oof. Help.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Disruptor
  • Can rap the Rap God fast part 2x - 1x liek a boss
    • Thunder Viper X
I continued my own YT Channel
« on: March 30, 2020, 07:24 am »
My Youtube Channel just crossed 900+ subs. I post rapping and gaming content there almost everyday.

It is here

« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 08:30 am by Thunder Bird »

Brett Lee's 161 kmph delivery

SIX SIXES IN AN OVER!

Online 20ethan09

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • EGD 13 winner
Re: So close, and yet so far..
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 10:22 am »
E
8)

Offline Rocky

• Invented Calculus during the quarantine in the old days and thank god we don't have such idiots this time.. oh wait we do.. instead they infect the whole world. Newton was better. Oof. Help.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Disruptor
    • Thunder Viper X
Re: So close, and yet so far..
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 03:53 am »
BUMP

SIX SIXES IN AN OVER!

Offline sto4

• Disruptor
Re: I continued my own YT Channel
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 09:50 pm »
Although I personally am not into the content that you make (not because of you, but rather the games you play), I can tell that you are really putting in the effort to make your YouTube grow. Further, I must say that 900 subscribers is not an easy feat by any means. Thus, due to your kindness in subscribing to my YouTube, I went ahead and made a new YouTube account to subscribe to yours. Keep chasing your dream, my friend; one day you may be very surprised.  ;)

Offline Rocky

• Mainsite Employee
  • Disruptor
    • Thunder Viper X
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2020, 07:03 am »
Although I personally am not into the content that you make (not because of you, but rather the games you play), I can tell that you are really putting in the effort to make your YouTube grow. Further, I must say that 900 subscribers is not an easy feat by any means. Thus, due to your kindness in subscribing to my YouTube, I went ahead and made a new YouTube account to subscribe to yours. Keep chasing your dream, my friend; one day you may be very surprised.  ;)

Your support is making me unstoppable. Thanks man, your channel needs to grow as well, and by today I'm subbing from all 7 accounts I have access to.

SIX SIXES IN AN OVER!

Offline Rocky

• Mainsite Employee
  • Disruptor
    • Thunder Viper X
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2020, 07:05 am »
You've got two new subs, I can do from 3 more, which later today I will.  ^-^

SIX SIXES IN AN OVER!