Announcements > New Member Introductions

i mean i'm not new at sploder but i am new at sploder forums so

zhenchat:
also henlo
and now my question, my question is, can someone send me a .zip of every music added on sploder?

i will appreciate it.

Bolsillos:
Hello there, and welcome!

As for giving you a .zip of all the music on Sploder, I don't think anyone has it except Geoff, who, due to medical problems, isn't active. However, I could be wrong about Geoff being the only one who has it, and someone else also has a .zip of all the music on Sploder.

zhenchat:

--- Quote from: Bolsillos on March 28, 2020, 06:36 am ---Hello there, and welcome!

As for giving you a .zip of all the music on Sploder, I don't think anyone has it except Geoff, who, due to medical problems, isn't active. However, I could be wrong about Geoff being the only one who has it, and someone else also has a .zip of all the music on Sploder.

--- End quote ---

oh ok thanks for the info
hopefully geoff is ok

Bolsillos:

--- Quote from: zhenchat on March 28, 2020, 06:38 am ---oh ok thanks for the info

--- End quote ---
You're welcome.
--- Quote from: zhenchat on March 28, 2020, 06:38 am ---hopefully geoff is ok

--- End quote ---
He's okay, but due to the medical problems, he isn't able to spend nearly as much time as he used to on Sploder.

B R C C:
You can find the songs outside of Sploder by clicking on the artist next to the songs in the game creators (in the music selection menu). I only know this for the Platformer and PPG creators, I have no idea about the others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version