Author Topic: The Story Writers  (Read 522 times)

Offline duck5557474

• Launcher
  • 2nd in Command
    • Cynumb
The Story Writers
« on: February 06, 2020, 02:55 pm »
I am working on a brand new project! I have taken up the hobby of creative writing, and I am in need of some characters. So, this is where you can help me! If you wish, fill out the following info for a character that you create, and post it here! I will do my best to integrate your character into the story. Here is the information that MUST be completed:

Name: (Be Creative!)
Physical Characteristics: (Hair color, eye color, skin tone, what do they wear, height, age, gender, etc.)
Behavior Characteristics: (Thoughts, hopes and dreams, how the act and why, etc.)
Brief Explanation: (Why are they unique, what do they like to do, how do they interact with others)
Special Abilities: (Be Creative here!)
Any Additional Info: (Anything else about the character that I must know)

=====================================================================

As soon as the first chapter and characters have been made, I will publish the document for all of you to view! Thanks, and good luck!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 02:57 pm by duck5557474 »

*Drawing by Awesomefinnz

Helpful Links~
Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/duck5557474

Offline Rocky

• AKA Thunder ViperX
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Disruptor
  • You know the rules and so do I.
    • Thunder Viper X
Re: The Story Writers
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 12:50 pm »
name - thunder viper x
physical characteristics - looks like bendy (since thunder viper x has mutated after he ate a pen)
behaviour - tries to destroy your mind if you eat non veg food
occupation - none
brief - likes ink, has the electro snake characteristics still from the original transformatory form
special - electrical ink

Hit straight at the "___"

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Disruptor
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 11:56 am »
Name: Miles Edgeworth
Race: Caucasian
Hair Color: Dark gray
Eye Color: Gray
Description: Looks like this; Edgeworth is usually calm and level-headed, but is typically seen as a snob due to his cold, ruthless, and generally aloof nature; He has a certain lack of social skills and tact, making him very insecure and awkward around others. In fact, he was taught as a child to glare at people who looked at him, unwittingly intimidating them; dislikes the limelight and often tries to credit other people or circumstances for his accomplishments, and sees no value in awards or trophies; hates showing his weaknesses, and resists other people's attempts to get involved with his problems; has a fear of earthquakes and elevators due to a childhood trauma. The reaction to earthquakes, or similar effects such as air turbulence, range from shortness of breath to sobbing and curling up into a ball or even fainting.
Powers: Logic; if something doesn't make sense, he's able to figure it out if given the correct information.
Weapons: Nothing; would lose in a fist fight.
Anything Else I Should Know: Believes the truth is one of the most important things there are.

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline eldar

• I Worship Robert EO Speedwagon
  • Guard
  • Mii Gunner Main. Y'all already know what costume
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 10:24 am »
Name:Eldar
Race: Black(Like the color not like a real black person)
Hair Color:White
Eye Color:Teal
Description: A tall, quiet person who is often seen wearing jeans and a hawaiian style shirt. He doesn't like interacting much with other people. Can be a a-hole sometimes but is usually pretty nice
Powers: Possesses a stand known as [Undying Spirit] which can bring people and animals back to life, however they are zombie-like and aren't actually 'alive' anymore but they are under his complete control and can be used to attack others. His stand also can emit a virus that will put living beings under his control, though only for a short time period (An hour maximum). Who or whatever is controlled will not be able to be revived if they die whilst this power controls them and he can only control one living thing at a time and up to 5 dead things, so six total and if he tries anything beyond that he usually overexerts himself
Weapons: Always carries a knife
Anything Else I should Know: i love u
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 10:26 am by eldarado »
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by

Offline duck5557474

• Launcher
  • 2nd in Command
    • Cynumb
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 09:34 pm »
Thanks guys! I will start implementing the characters soon!

*Drawing by Awesomefinnz

Helpful Links~

Offline duck5557474

• Launcher
  • 2nd in Command
    • Cynumb
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 09:37 pm »
This is the document link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MEejMq0n2I-3cf-xG8i_Garfr7Jp2sGVS2ZSa9du7gg/edit?usp=sharing

Only the first two chapters have been written, but I will work on more cahpters and adding characters ASAP!

Thanks guys!

*Drawing by Awesomefinnz

Helpful Links~

Offline eldar

• I Worship Robert EO Speedwagon
  • Guard
  • Mii Gunner Main. Y'all already know what costume
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2020, 09:50 pm »
This is the document link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MEejMq0n2I-3cf-xG8i_Garfr7Jp2sGVS2ZSa9du7gg/edit?usp=sharing

Only the first two chapters have been written, but I will work on more cahpters and adding characters ASAP!

Thanks guys!
Good splode goin on
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by

Offline duck5557474

• Launcher
  • 2nd in Command
    • Cynumb
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 06:40 am »
Good splode goin on

Thanks. I am currently going to start the next chapter soon, I will post here when it is finished.

*Drawing by Awesomefinnz

Helpful Links~