Author Topic: Apology Thread  (Read 302 times)

Offline swedenplatformge

• In-order to change your soul, you need to first change your environment.
  • 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
  • "I'd rather fight for my life than live it." -Guts
    • View Profile
Apology Thread
« on: October 25, 2019, 05:47 pm »
Main apology: I want to apologize for all of the commissions & tension I have created in this community. It is very clear to me that I am a traitor and have acted like a selfish person. However, through this past month, where I reflected upon my behavior, my personality has eventually changed. I'm back to what I used to be before all of the commotions started basically. And that has given me a lot of time to reflect back upon my "older" behavior which was disgraceful. Anyway, now I'm that "nice" Sweden again that everyone in this community used to love, I'll have to prove it through my actions from here on out though. Since Afterall: "actions speak louder than words". I'm already having a lot of pressure since a part of me whispers sometimes that "I don't deserve to be here". Because I have a strong opinion on that I have disappointed a lot of people here whom used to consider me as their "friend". Hopefully, in the future, I won't enter my "dark side" again, without at the very least, having some self-control.

Politics: I'm honestly saddened by that politics separate friends, but that's exactly why I've decided to stay as neutral in politics as humanly possible. I don't like politics that much anymore since most political discussions (from personal experiences) have only created enemies and rage. Politics doesn't create love, it creates grief and bs.

Oh, and before you choose to question my "positiosion" I'd strongly advise you don't, as I likely won't give a response. I want to demonstrate to you that I truly don't care. I think that's for the best since I want to be remembered as a "fun, nice, member that created games". All of the political nonsense can just stop, tbh. This does mean that I regret quite a lot of *cough* political posts I made in the past. However, I do even if I now hate most of them... Consider the ones where I at least defend myself, to be tolerable in (some) ways.

Leah: As for you Leah, despite our differences, I hope that you can accept my forgiveness towards you too. So... Here it goes. We both might've been acting "edgy" toward each other in our "rivalry". That  still though doesn't change the fact that my behavior towards you was immature and inhuman, in the sense that I didn't consider your psychological health when I made all of those comments about you. And after I read (and educated) myself quite a bit on trans' people's mental state.. Which was through scientific texts I can now then safely say that I now regret my old comments. Since I know the more personal insults can lead to suicide or depression (as I've read through the scientific texts). That is truly awful, to know, and I hope to never repeat that mistake ever again.

Being completely honest, this entire post is very emotional for me. So that's why it's not written "perfect", and I may give away too many hints about me... I couldn't care too much though at this point since I feel it's all or nothing with posts like these.

Note: In-case this forum gets shut down, you can then read the apology here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1owFHAAWvTnaWwv-F6p5vpYdF5EaGhLa1Z2kpaO5DiT4/edit?usp=sharing

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
Re: Apology Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 07:42 pm »
I never had a problem with you.

I learned a word I use somewhat often from you, that being "digress".

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 09:43 am »
accepted  8)

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline swedenplatformge

• In-order to change your soul, you need to first change your environment.
  • 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
  • "I'd rather fight for my life than live it." -Guts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 02:18 pm »
accepted  8)

:,)

I never had a problem with you.

I learned a word I use somewhat often from you, that being "digress".

Well, I have done horrible things, that you haven't seen.

Oh and, that's actually funny, haha

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2019, 11:02 pm »
Well, I have done horrible things, that you haven't seen.
I see.

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline Mixbro

• Solider
  • Banned
  • Speeder
  • Read this or your mother will die in her sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 05:41 am »
HE SOLD OUT HE SOLD OUT HE SOLD OUT

Offline Unovi

• Creator of Phantasm
  • Lieutenant
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 01:08 pm »
HE SOLD OUT HE SOLD OUT HE SOLD OUT
Nah he's made a good effort to show he's changed and strives to improve. How about you?