General Category > Inner Rage

How to inform people who are uninformed about a certain thing...

marcvider:
...which they had no reason or chance in their whole life to learn about it:

Do:
- Turn your head facing anything else than that person and treat them with silence.
- Make fun of that person and be a huge splode about it.
- Question that person's sanity and will to live for not being informed about it.
- Facepalm your brains out of yourself in front of that person. Oh and again, be a huge splode about it.
- "Uggghh", "AwwwwmaiGawd", "RLYYYY?!", "OOOORRRGLEEEE", "WTFMANHOWYOUNOTKNOWABOUTDAT?!", "KYS"
- Start laughing like a maniac that got out of a mental asylum after 30 years for murdering own family, dismembering them, then summoning the rain using their remains as totem poles in the whole neighborhood in front of the children playing basketball next-door.

Don't:
- Being surprised about the lack of information doesn't mean that you're a hypocrite, however, don't act like one, question their lack of information the proper and mannered way then provide examples and useful information about it so that they can learn from you.
- Inform them right away.
- Show them any sources from where they can learn for themselves.
- Drop it, change the subject, they might learn in the near future. Your interest not guaranteed.

To be honest, I'd rather take all my clothes off, put on a nettle speedo then play poop dodgeball with apes instead of trying to socialize with human beings.

seanthechinaman:
agreed. i hate when people aren't understanding

Bolsillos:
 :))

Mixbro:

--- Quote from: marcvider on September 24, 2019, 08:25 am ---To be honest, I'd rather take all my clothes off, put on a nettle speedo then play poop dodgeball with apes instead of trying to socialize with human beings.

--- End quote ---
Me too, buddy. Me too...

Tritertitan:
how about just dont talk about something you know nothing about and youll be fine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version