Author Topic: Reasons to Live + Dealing with Bullies (TW: Suicide, Depression)  (Read 550 times)

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
Re: Reasons to Live + Dealing with Bullies (TW: Suicide, Depression)
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2019, 02:20 pm »
i didn't demand an apology. Mixbr0 apologized of their own accord. you should read more too it seems
Bet

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢 5th Place EGD13
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • i hate 2019 wind
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2019, 03:06 pm »
Can you all like splode off from kelly's thread? If you're gonna swordfight with your splodes at least do it in PMs splodeing hell...

Offline Mixbro

• Solider
  • Banned
  • Speeder
  • Read this or your mother will die in her sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2019, 03:09 pm »
Can you all like splode off from kelly's thread? If you're gonna swordfight with your splodes at least do it in PMs splodeing hell...
Come on, there's no reason to be ashamed of your fetish.

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢 5th Place EGD13
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • i hate 2019 wind
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2019, 03:11 pm »
Come on, there's no reason to be ashamed of your fetish.
Not ashamed of it. Doing it in public isn't a very good idea though.

Offline Sad Nicoli

• Former King of TK
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2019, 03:36 pm »
And I oop

Offline Mixbro

• Solider
  • Banned
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2019, 03:41 pm »
Not ashamed of it. Doing it in public isn't a very good idea though.
It's more fun that way 8) 8) 8)

sticki

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2019, 11:53 pm »
All of this pent up frustration you guys might have needs to stop being taken out on this site and it's members, especially as of late with flump even though he seems to handle it well. You're making everyone around you upset and you're not exactly happy with yourself after wasting energy and emotions on these things.

It's not about trying to be nice mixbro, it's about finding a perspective and reason to just genuinely want to be nice because your feelings towards a situation overpower that annoyance. Start with, before acting, trying to understand where the people you talk to come from and why they're coming off that way. It's important to seek compromise instead of wanting to win. Never enjoy having enemies.

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • God bless you friend. Always praying for you.
    • View Profile
Sorry, Epico. :'(
God bless you all.

Offline cake9899

• kelly 💫🌻
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • singer. songwriter. pop punk enthusiast. ✨
    • View Profile
    • my music!💓
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2019, 05:33 am »
All of this pent up frustration you guys might have needs to stop being taken out on this site and it's members, especially as of late with flump even though he seems to handle it well. You're making everyone around you upset and you're not exactly happy with yourself after wasting energy and emotions on these things.

It's not about trying to be nice mixbro, it's about finding a perspective and reason to just genuinely want to be nice because your feelings towards a situation overpower that annoyance. Start with, before acting, trying to understand where the people you talk to come from and why they're coming off that way. It's important to seek compromise instead of wanting to win. Never enjoy having enemies.
This.
she brings bruises and cuts to show and tell
but she never told
no one ever wondered
they all think they’re marks from her playing outside
making up her fantasy
wishing it was her reality 🌙 💫

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2019, 07:23 am »
How about this:
Flump climbs down from our asses and we leave him be for good?

Offline Mixbro

• Solider
  • Banned
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2019, 07:37 am »

Well, here's the thing. I've been dealing with some terrible, terrible people my whole life. I had to change schools multiple times because of everything and it's come to the point where I've become this bitter, emotionless shell that is just aggressive towards everyone because of the sheer distrust I have towards people. I've been going to therapy and anger management classes lately and I'm trying to change for the better, but my past still happened and I can't change that. I hope you understand.

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • God bless you friend. Always praying for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2019, 08:57 am »
Well, here's the thing. I've been dealing with some terrible, terrible people my whole life. I had to change schools multiple times because of everything and it's come to the point where I've become this bitter, emotionless shell that is just aggressive towards everyone because of the sheer distrust I have towards people. I've been going to therapy and anger management classes lately and I'm trying to change for the better, but my past still happened and I can't change that. I hope you understand.
I do understand, but I pray that you discover not all people are the same. Why should you become the very people that made you feel bad? Have you ever once thought that you may be shaping another young mixbro, making him feel just as bad or worse than you do?
Sorry, Epico. :'(
God bless you all.

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2019, 12:06 pm »
i relate to your situation but that shouldn't change the way you interact online. online people could be robots for all we know

Offline Mixbro

• Solider
  • Banned
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2019, 12:24 pm »
i relate to your situation but that shouldn't change the way you interact online. online people could be robots for all we know
Okay, Skynet.

sticki

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2019, 12:35 pm »
I understand. When someone experiences intense hardships it's difficult to really come out of that okay. For some, they never seem to escape it and end up repeating the behavior. But negativity can turn around into some of the strongest positives. By changing your environment, seeing the other side of the coin so to speak because there's always a difference between the good and the bad, you can use the hardships you faced as tools to learn even stronger approaches and build empathy. You're not supposed to run away from negativity because it's always going to exist, rather you want to face it head on and deal with it because that's the essence of what it means to experience life. Take risks. Get out of your comfort zone. And instead of attaching to comfort tools and chasing happiness, instead simply appreciate what brings you happiness because it's presence is as strong as that of the negatives. Sounds preachy and all but the basic idea is that cynicism is giving into what you hate most and replicating the things you despise. You don't have to force yourself to ignore negativity, you don't have to force yourself to be nice, you have to find reasons in your life that change your perspective in such a way that those traits just come naturally because you rise above the things that ultimately are petty. Your life isn't dictated by what's around you, but it is influenced by it. You have the choice to surround yourself with what shapes who you are.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 12:39 pm by sticki »

Offline Proxy

• Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Little white punk
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2019, 08:43 pm »
flump even though he seems to handle it well

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I hate little white punks who mess with me, kids like proxy obliterate the forums.

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2019, 09:10 pm »
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
i will pick you up by your long hair and spin you like a yoyo

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2019, 12:11 am »
ooo sounds like fun

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2019, 04:41 am »
Thought so.

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2019, 08:50 am »

thats it, pack it up boys

sean has won the forum

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline Mixbro

• Solider
  • Banned
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2019, 03:09 pm »
This made my day.