Author Topic: Post For An Opinion  (Read 626 times)

Offline swedenplatformge

• In-order to change your soul, you need to first change your environment.
  • 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
Post For An Opinion
« on: September 19, 2019, 01:03 pm »
I will be as honest & fair as I possibly can be. But don't expect me to reply here that often since I have an extremely tight schedule.

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
Re: Post For An Opinion
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 01:10 pm »
Idc about your schedule. I matter more >:(

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 01:40 pm »
i bet 50 Thanks that Sweden will call me ' misguided ' in his opinion

sticki

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 01:48 pm »
c

Offline konnichihao

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 02:36 pm »
s

Offline Unovi

• Creator of Phantasm
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 03:11 pm »
i

Offline cake9899

• kelly 💫🌻
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • singer. songwriter. pop punk enthusiast. ✨
    • View Profile
    • my music!💓
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 05:07 pm »
she brings bruises and cuts to show and tell
but she never told
no one ever wondered
they all think they’re marks from her playing outside
making up her fantasy
wishing it was her reality 🌙 💫

Offline star34

• Soldier
  • Guard
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 05:39 pm »
I doubt you know me but, post

In 436 days sploder dies :(
Will update monthly
http://bit.ly/2R8vHYj

Offline TKoS

• The King of Kings
  • Turret
  • I'm kinda hungry....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2019, 05:40 pm »
P
o
s
t

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2019, 10:00 pm »

Offline CG

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2019, 06:33 am »

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2019, 09:25 am »
hej

Offline kingofdanerds

• Kingofdanerds, PhD Memeology
  • Cruiser
  • Distill the life that's inside of me
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2019, 09:29 am »
sure
One light, one mind, flashing in the dark, blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts, "For crying out loud!" she said unto me, a free for all, f*ck em all

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2019, 11:37 pm »
gotta go fast

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline jigglypuff12345

• Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2019, 02:28 am »
g

Offline swedenplatformge

• 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2019, 05:10 am »
Oh boy, this will take a while. Don't expect the grammar to be perfect! I have lots of essays to write after this post!

Idc about your schedule. I matter more >:(

You're definitely one of my best friends right now. You've been there for me when I've needed you the most, and I genuinely think we have a healthy relationship towards each other despite some setbacks. Like for example, I still think you should be careful about what you post on the forums and in what given context. And also how you express yourself regarding certain things. But other then that, you're chill.

i bet 50 Thanks that Sweden will call me ' misguided ' in his opinion

Well, then you're right, not that it should've been a challenge to figure out anyway. I'll say this instead of giving a generic "Flump thinks wrong" response: I literally couldn't care less about anyone's ideological opinions nowadays. Regardless of a person's political position, I still hate pretty much all sides no matter what anyone else says. So my problem with you isn't your political position, it's in-fact instead that you're waaaaaay too much far to the left. To the point where I get the impression that we can barely communicate with each other anymore without you holding a grudge.

And I'm not alone on this, Apod agrees as well. I get that you and Wind don't agree with me (which is somewhat ironic) but you need to learn to chill down when it's needed. Because that old Flump that didn't act like (and I rarely use this word) "NPC" is a goner now. He was way cooler and didn't engage in politics, that Flump is dead now. However, if he came back, then I would be extremely happy and overjoyed.

c

You're a pretty cool dude, even if you aren't perfect (but nobody is tbh). You have a good way to justify yourself for the most part, and you seem to be a decent staff overall, even if I feel you misunderstand me far too easily regarding specific touchy subjects. However, despite all of that, I genuinely feel that if we discuss with each other respectfully toward one another; then we are always able to find common ground. Which I greatly appreciate!

s

You're a fun staff, you bring a lot of fun to the community. Even if you aren't too good at certain things like managing an event *cough* EGD *cough*. But regardless, you're still a very kind and nice person. All though sometimes you can talk behind someone's back, which is kinda weird. But I suppose everyone pretty much does it here, so I digress.

i

You didn't congratulate my EGD result, so I'll give you -4/10
Jk, lol

I feel like we barely know each other enough nowadays since we barley communicate or whatever. However, you still seem to be the same person I knew years ago, which is basically a nice, chill dude that is able to elaborate his thoughts pretty damn well. At least, for the most part!

Since the first day, I came across you which was on your "my sploder story" video. I've always thought that you were pretty much the nicest user that there is on the entire sploder website. I envy you, and I hope that you continue to be as nice as you've been (without letting people use you). And I think your kindness is well expressed with your singing.

I doubt you know me but, post

You're a fairly chill dude from what I've seen. I don't see too much of you, but I've seen enough to consider you an alright dude!

P
o
s
t

For some reason, my memory seems to be blurry towards you. But I recall you being a fun user who brings positive energy towards this community, even if you appear to be quite. Tbh, I barely remember you atm, so don't take that last sentence too seriously.

A really cool user on this community who makes some pretty decent games. You are way more mature than me when I was at your age, and you're definitely a very calm person who seems to be able to stay calm in most situations. Which is a great thing! I still remember the day you doubted joining the forums and everything, so I'm glad you've now transformed on your own!

We barley chat nowadays so it'll be hard for me to express my opinion properly. So I think it's best if I pass, tbh.

hej

You're definitely one of my best friends on here, and I think you're pretty damn mature as a person. I genuinely envy you, and I hope you continue to meme & and continue being you. All while you continue to mature even more since I see a lot of potential in you (and not just as a great friend).

Offline Rockyroad797

• A Huge Threat
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Turn on the Heat
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2019, 07:10 am »
Hi again

Check out THUNDER X

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2019, 08:05 am »
Well, then you're right, not that it should've been a challenge to figure out anyway. I'll say this instead of giving a generic "Flump thinks wrong" response: I literally couldn't care less about anyone's ideological opinions nowadays. Regardless of a person's political position, I still hate pretty much all sides no matter what anyone else says. So my problem with you isn't your political position, it's in-fact instead that you're waaaaaay too much far to the left. To the point where I get the impression that we can barely communicate with each other anymore without you holding a grudge.

And I'm not alone on this, Apod agrees as well. I get that you and Wind don't agree with me (which is somewhat ironic) but you need to learn to chill down when it's needed. Because that old Flump that didn't act like (and I rarely use this word) "NPC" is a goner now. He was way cooler and didn't engage in politics, that Flump is dead now. However, if he came back, then I would be extremely happy and overjoyed.
ahhh. so your problem with me isn't my political opinion, you don't care about all that nonsense. your problem with me is in fact... my political opinion. very cool

politics are real, Sweden. you're allowed to dislike someone for their views on policy, especially if their views could potentially harm you or others

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2019, 09:40 am »
You're definitely one of my best friends right now. You've been there for me when I've needed you the most, and I genuinely think we have a healthy relationship towards each other despite some setbacks. Like for example, I still think you should be careful about what you post on the forums and in what given context. And also how you express yourself regarding certain things. But other then that, you're chill.

Thanks man, likewise. Any time.

Offline konnichihao

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2019, 04:52 pm »
All though sometimes you can talk behind someone's back, which is kinda weird.
when? i make a pretty conscious effort not to do that

Offline Benjamin Reichwald

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2019, 07:03 pm »
da

Offline cake9899

• kelly 💫🌻
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • singer. songwriter. pop punk enthusiast. ✨
    • View Profile
    • my music!💓
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2019, 11:04 pm »
lets not mention that awful video...haha!!! thank you so much for your kind words! <3
she brings bruises and cuts to show and tell
but she never told
no one ever wondered
they all think they’re marks from her playing outside
making up her fantasy
wishing it was her reality 🌙 💫

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2019, 12:26 am »
You're a fun staff, you bring a lot of fun to the community. Even if you aren't too good at certain things like managing an event *cough* EGD *cough*. But regardless, you're still a very kind and nice person. All though sometimes you can talk behind someone's back, which is kinda weird. But I suppose everyone pretty much does it here, so I digress.
I digress
"I digress", two words I love to hear together. :))

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline kingofdanerds

• Kingofdanerds, PhD Memeology
  • Cruiser
  • Distill the life that's inside of me
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2019, 08:54 am »
One light, one mind, flashing in the dark, blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts, "For crying out loud!" she said unto me, a free for all, f*ck em all

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2019, 07:32 pm »
i really dont care for an opinion but the irony of sweden criticising amanda for supposedly talking behind someone's back has me cackling

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢 5th Place EGD13
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • i hate 2019 wind
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2019, 02:51 pm »
We don't talk all that often but I'm still curious to hear an opinion UwU

Offline swedenplatformge

• 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2019, 04:52 pm »
sure

We haven't properly spoken to each other in ages from what I can remember. Unfortunately, that's why I feel that I can't really leave an opinion that is fully up-to-date. However, from my memories, you were a pretty chill dude. Even if you like to mock me and talk behind my back, about things you do yourself. I'm not going to lie, it has gotten kinda pretty damn annoying. So that's why I like you now far less compared to before.

gotta go fast

Since the first time I came across you, you were always a cool dude for me. Except for when you were in your dark periods (but hey, I don't think it's fair to judge someone at their lowest). You're a very creative person who has a charming "persona" and adds overall a lot to this community. Maybe to the point where I think you're too good to this community.

g

I still don't know what your obsession is with that frog character. But I don't think it's a problem for me anymore since you don't bring that character up as often (all though it's hard to tell for a user who will remain banned for all eternity). Anyway, you are a pretty fun dude, you have some strange fetishes but... Being completely honest, you're not my first friend with weird fetishes. Nor are you my last. 

Hi again

You're a funny kid in this community who doesn't take things seriously that others might. I think that's part of your charm, and it shows maturity in you EVEN if it isn't intentional. Of course, this does also lead to some really *ahem* strange posts of yours which can give people a horrible impression of you. But I try to not worry too much since you're still very young, and so, I assume that you'll learn how to mature more in a few years.

Oh and *ahem* thank you for being my biggest fan.

Offline swedenplatformge

• 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2019, 04:54 pm »

I expressed myself poorly, I will admit. What I meant was "it's perfectly fine for you to be a leftist or right-wing. But I won't accept someone to be too far gone on either side since that makes discussions with such an individual pretty unbearable".

Believe it or not, I have certain friends IRL who are waaaay too far to the right. And those friends bother me to no end, so this isn't about you being a leftist. Anyway, enough of that!

Offline kof

• mainsite office employeeee
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2019, 05:06 pm »
Ok

Offline jigglypuff12345

• Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2019, 07:54 pm »
Being completely honest, you're not my first friend with weird fetishes. Nor are you my last. 
huh