Author Topic: What is your perspective on LGBTQ+?  (Read 947 times)

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Speeder
  • the only kid that's experienced at video games
    • View Profile
What is your perspective on LGBTQ+?
« on: September 02, 2019, 12:39 am »
im not really an lgbtq+ supporter, but I don't treat them like garbage and discriminate them solely because of their sexuality. Even your religion bans gays I still respect them like a normal human being.

love u guys (º ν º)

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
Re: What is your perspective on LGBTQ+?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 07:57 am »
Just do whatever the splode you want, as long as you don't attempt to teach me of your own pronouns and demented crap like that then mock my intelligence. As long as you're willing to respect my own views, behave like what you've chosen to be and not be a huge splode about it, you're fine.

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 08:51 am »
marc has a really specific pov on lgbt

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 09:09 am »
marc has a really specific pov on lgbt
i like lgbt pov videos

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 09:50 am »
i support the LGBTQ+

Just do whatever the splode you want, as long as you don't attempt to teach me of your own pronouns and demented crap like that then mock my intelligence. As long as you're willing to respect my own views, behave like what you've chosen to be and not be a huge splode about it, you're fine.
marc, i thought you apologized for and were past the transphobia. we have multiple trans members here, so it's not just a harmless opinion like HATING Star Wars

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 09:56 am »
marc, i thought you apologized for and were past the transphobia. we have multiple trans members here, so it's not just a harmless opinion like HATING Star Wars
I beg your pardon? Mark exactly what you think I've said offensive towards transgender people in my post.

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2019, 10:11 am »
I beg your pardon? Mark exactly what you think I've said offensive towards transgender people in my post.
words? sentences, marc, sentences

don't attempt to teach me of your own pronouns and demented crap like that then mock my intelligence. As long as you're willing to respect my own views, behave like what you've chosen to be and not be a huge splode about it, you're fine.

aside from the fact that this is obviously just bitterness towards Patient, let's look at what you've said here

' behave like what you've chosen to be '

transgender people do not choose to be anything, and they shouldn't have to behave a certain way for you not to attack them

' don't attempt to teach me of your own pronouns and demented crap like that then mock my intelligence '

pronouns are not demented crap, it's a means of respecting somebody's gender identity. and i seriously doubt anybody has ever forced it upon you

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2019, 10:29 am »
aside from the fact that this is obviously just bitterness towards Patient, let's look at what you've said here

There's no valid evidence that this is directed to Patient only. You're talking out of your ass, obviously.

transgender people do not choose to be anything, and they shouldn't have to behave a certain way for you not to attack them

No one is attacking anybody here, nor am I forcing people to behave the way I want them to. If you're gonna be paranoid, that's your problem. I have absolutely no reason to give a lecture to what I said there, nor talk to you at all, nor get approval from you in any way.

pronouns are not demented crap, it's a means of respecting somebody's gender identity. and i seriously doubt anybody has ever forced it upon you

What you said there is out of context to what I've said. You're being paranoid. I was only leaving opinions, probably in an improper phrasing, but do I really need to give a splode about what you think, specifically you? Do you get enough reputation for being a superhero on Sploder sticking your nose everywhere you see fit for starting drama? Twisting, flipping and stuffing peoples' mouths with their own words, thinking that anyone with even a grain of brain would buy into that?

You may continue making me look any way you like, I'm staying out of this.

sticki

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2019, 12:02 pm »
Marc sorry to break it to you but that's exactly word for word how you came off to everyone no twisting involved

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2019, 01:10 pm »
trans, bi, gay, etc. people are all okay except for drag

Offline canyoumakeit13

• AK47 BoYz 😎
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
  • My god!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2019, 02:37 pm »
I support LGBTQ, I also have one of my family members who is LGBTQ ( i wont say who it is)

Offline Rich3001k

• Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • epic
    • View Profile
    • YT
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2019, 03:45 pm »
I'm cool with LGBTQ. Though I don't exactly understand everything +, I don't disparage it

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2019, 03:57 pm »
I'm cool with LGBTQ. Though I don't exactly understand everything +, I don't disparage it
IIRC there's an "I" after the Q. Not sure what it stands for.

Offline kingtrent333

• Mainsite Employee
  • Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2019, 06:04 pm »
Live and let live. Though I don’t think trans people should be in the restroom of whatever sex they changed to.

Offline kof

• mainsite office employeeee
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2019, 06:13 pm »
they're fine

IIRC there's an "I" after the Q. Not sure what it stands for.
i believe it's intersex but im not entirely 100% sure what that is so im not gonna say anything in case im wrong

Offline Demonxz95

• The Demon
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2019, 09:28 pm »
LGBTQ+ people are fine, and don't deserve any different treatment than straight people. Sexuality does not make the person. The person makes the person.

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Speeder
  • the only kid that's experienced at video games
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2019, 11:23 pm »
LGBTQ+ people are fine, and don't deserve any different treatment than straight people. Sexuality does not make the person. The person makes the person.
preach
love u guys (º ν º)

Online Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2019, 05:18 am »
I'm fine with them.

My sister (Vivi) is bisexual, and she's the same as heterosexual people.

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline Benjamin Reichwald

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2019, 06:28 am »
Monkey Ass.

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2019, 06:30 am »
Monkey Ass.

Offline Wind

• Subutai אִיּוֹב 🐣
  • Centipede
  • i have a lot of opinions so, st
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2019, 04:13 pm »
Everybody is valid. Somebody expressing a different sexuality or gender identity doesn't hurt you. We share this world, and thus have an obligation to treat everybody with respect, even if it feels a bit strange to you. Think about what you do, be courteous.
Unapologetically Jewish. Bisexual. Very satisfied with life.

Offline Benjamin Reichwald

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2019, 04:45 am »
anyways, i feel inclined in this post seriously bc i find myself involved in the community a lot which i like. I really dont understand why posts/convos like this are made?? No one has convos saying "whats your opinions on black people?". the reason theres so much 'attention' for them now is because the lgbtq+ community has never had any good attention besides negative. Some of my favorite people in the world are lgbtq+ (not wind, he die.) and they're an amazing bunch of people but the fact that people class them or have these convos as if they're some sort of controversial group in society is stupid, its how they identify, in some occasions preferences or feelings. no need to think this deep about it. Love everyone. anyone who hates another group of people for no reason or based off their identification are moronic. the only instance i can understand is when your family and upbringing has pummelled ths thought into your heads or because of religion, i dont agree with it but i understand it

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2019, 06:53 am »
daniel has the best take

Offline swedenplatformge

• In-order to change your soul, you need to first change your environment.
  • 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2019, 10:45 am »

You are allowed to dislike LGBTQ, we live in democracy after all so you're obviously allowed to have your own opinion. However, it's not cool to attack a whole group of people who have done nothing horrible to you. I think what you meant by LGBTQ people needing to respect your views is to at the very least not spit at you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq7hD59oC5M simply because of their disagreement, or worst-case scenario: assault you. In that sense, I fully get what you're trying to say, however not all LGBTQ people behave like that. The moral of the story is: No political group is violent-free, there is some a-holes in every group which commits assaults and other horrible things alike. But there are also peaceful people in each and every group too.

So I strongly suggest that you word yourself carefully next time when you're expressing this specific un-satisfaction, as you're gaining all of this backlash for not being considerate of what you say, and also for not analyzing in what given context you're criticizing things. And it just makes you look like a horrible person as it's an attack toward a whole group.

I agree, I personally don't get "intersexual" and "pansexual" people at all that much for example. But so long as they do them, and I do I, there won't be a problem.

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2019, 10:47 am »
So I strongly suggest that you word yourself carefully next time when you're expressing this specific un-satisfaction, as you're gaining all of this backlash for not being considerate of what you say, and also for not analyzing in what given context you're criticizing things.

Gotcha, fam. Huge respect.

Offline kof

• mainsite office employeeee
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2019, 04:43 pm »
never had any good attention besides negative.
This implies that negative attention is a type of good attention. Since negative and good are opposites, I rule this as literally impossible.

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2019, 05:07 pm »
This implies that negative attention is a type of good attention. Since negative and good are opposites, I rule this as literally impossible.
Negative and good have different meanings, which makes it impossible for one of them to be the opposite of another. There can be good negative and bad positive things. The only, logical, opposing thing to negative would be, you guessed it, positive!

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2019, 05:35 pm »
Negative and good have different meanings, which makes it impossible for one of them to be the opposite of another. There can be good negative and bad positive things. The only, logical, opposing thing to negative would be, you guessed it, positive!
I think there's a epistomological misunderstanding here, the philosophy is KoF is that of the positive, however we are in the sense of life that isn'tyet existing

Offline Master

• Everyone’s Favorite
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • :8-/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2019, 08:33 pm »
Don’t really care about them, wish they are more inclusive of straight people though. If they do something stupid, I would be like ‘that’s not good’ and then continue not caring about them.
Mastur Anthony Wunnuhsix

MOTY:
Weirdest Member 2014 and 2018
4th-Place Nice Member 2016

Soldier Promo - Apr 15, 2015
M Rank - May 7, 2015
R Rank - Oct 4, 2015

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2019, 09:06 pm »
Don’t really care about them, wish they are more inclusive of straight people though.
that's the point, LGBTQ+ aren't straight. next you'll be asking to become a member of the Harry Potter fan club without ever having watched the film