Author Topic: Atheists, explain why you don't believe in a god.  (Read 5234 times)

Offline Master

• Everyone’s Favorite
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • :8-/
    • View Profile
Re: Atheists, explain why you don't believe in a god.
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2019, 05:22 pm »
 I believe atheistic beliefs are totally moronic too, but why did you have to make this thread?
Mastur Anthony Wunnuhsix

MOTY:
Weirdest Member 2014 and 2018
4th-Place Nice Member 2016

Soldier Promo - Apr 15, 2015
M Rank - May 7, 2015
R Rank - Oct 4, 2015

Offline Master

• Everyone’s Favorite
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2019, 05:35 pm »
I believe in God because of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JMF6hkOnmY
Holy splode! That guy just proved Christianity!
Mastur Anthony Wunnuhsix

MOTY:

M Rank - May 7, 2015
R Rank - Oct 4, 2015

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2019, 06:39 pm »
Well I believe and most Christians believe that all bad things are not caused by God but are caused by the enemy. God doesnt fix these problems as he wants us to grow and improve as a person and connect with him and build a strong relationship with him :) We have to remember that someone is by ourselves all the time even if you feel lonely. That is why you 'look up' and 'dont look down' :)

If your somehow joking just ignore this, its not obvious to see if someone is joking or not in the internet :P
connecting with god nor improving as a person can cure cancer

Online bestatgames9

• The III
  • Cruiser
  • Present day, present time, hahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2019, 10:07 pm »
Gunman: [points revolver at Xavier] Do you believe in God?
Xavier: That's a complicated question. It depends on what you mean by 'God'. You see, I--
Gunman: [shoves gun into Xavier's face] Yes or no?
Xavier: [pushes gun away] It helps no one to be reductive. I think that, that we are here implies to some degree that there are forces larger than us. Now, we can get into the semanticalities
Gunman: [becoming agitated] Yes or no?!
Xavier: The very notion of belief itself can be be rhetorically whittled to the bare nub of its meaning. I'd like to talk to you a lot more about this, would you be interested in reading some of my literature?
Gunman: No!
[the Gunman shoots himself in the head]
The Infinite Standoff

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Speeder
  • the only kid that's experienced at video games
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2019, 01:16 am »
yeah, those aren't the only reasons god doesn't fix some problems caused the devil/satan/enemy. Some problems not fixed by God are because of the reasons above and because he wants us to deal with these problems head on. Learn how to solve them, evade them, treat/cure them, things like that. And learning things like that (and many other things) is related to your maturity and growth, you're developing. So really, Mk needed to be more specific about that.
love u guys (º ν º)

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2019, 01:37 am »
I believe atheistic beliefs are totally moronic too, but why did you have to make this thread?
this is a question/debate kind of thread. I made this due to curiosity and interest
love u guys (º ν º)

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2019, 01:57 am »
i was brought up with a lack of belief of him existing and everyone around me seemed the same (except the hymns in first school assembly) so ive always been irreligious. never looked into it much either just kinda stuck with it. im also too lazy to commit to any religion that would have me do anything that i don't already do
you don't have to go to church and commit praise as a habit. you can still do whatever and not have to do anything you don't already do. A thing I like about Christianity. I don't go to church really but still believe in God. Church is a praising place and a place for learning and building a relationship with God, but its an option because you can do that anytime during your time on Earth. You will do all that later in heaven, so enjoy your time here and be as lazy as you want, although not living up to your purpose can spell missed opportunities that I don't feel like naming right now.
love u guys (º ν º)

Offline Master

• Everyone’s Favorite
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2019, 02:52 am »
this is a question/debate kind of thread. I made this due to curiosity and interest
You do know we have a big skyscraper just for that subject.
Mastur Anthony Wunnuhsix

MOTY:

M Rank - May 7, 2015
R Rank - Oct 4, 2015

sticki

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2019, 04:05 am »
Grew up religious, decided that religion for me would only be accepting an inconclusive answer to questions lacking answers and would rather be happy not knowing the answers than accepting what I believe to be falsehood. I'm open to the answer when and if it ever presents itself because I won't have to put faith into knowing it to be true. But I also feel like our perception of the world is unique to the individual at least to an extent so I don't discredit anyone who is religious as I feel there's a lot of benefits to living a religious life, I'd rather be dead than devote myself to religion though.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 04:07 am by sticki »

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
  • I am a misfit, I am Christian
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2019, 04:33 am »
yeah, those aren't the only reasons god doesn't fix some problems caused the devil/satan/enemy. Some problems not fixed by God are because of the reasons above and because he wants us to deal with these problems head on. Learn how to solve them, evade them, treat/cure them, things like that. And learning things like that (and many other things) is related to your maturity and growth, you're developing. So really, Mk needed to be more specific about that.
Im pretty sure I said God does it so we can grow. So im confused on what I need to specific about :P

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2019, 04:34 am »
Hey, you never know :P God can do the impossible :P, he is the creator of the universe afterall,in my opinion.

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2019, 07:53 am »
Gunman: [points revolver at Xavier] Do you believe in God?
Xavier: That's a complicated question. It depends on what you mean by 'God'. You see, I--
Gunman: [shoves gun into Xavier's face] Yes or no?
Xavier: [pushes gun away] It helps no one to be reductive. I think that, that we are here implies to some degree that there are forces larger than us. Now, we can get into the semanticalities
Gunman: [becoming agitated] Yes or no?!
Xavier: The very notion of belief itself can be be rhetorically whittled to the bare nub of its meaning. I'd like to talk to you a lot more about this, would you be interested in reading some of my literature?
Gunman: No!
[the Gunman shoots himself in the head]

Omg best surreal entertainment show ever. That made me seize ip to laughter.

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2019, 11:34 am »
You do know we have a big skyscraper just for that subject.
yes, but that^ isn't what you asked me
love u guys (º ν º)

Offline 7grant2

• General
  • Mogura
  • That One Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2019, 01:40 pm »
Atheism is the lack of belief in a god. Atheism isn’t the assertion that the universe created from nothing, but rather that God does not exist. Atheism does not assert the knowledge of how the universe started, but that it wasn’t god. With that, it’s not up to the atheist to defend the lack of belief, but rather the theist to prove a god or gods do exist.

Specifics become more in depth, but that’s the run of the general stuff. Personally, general theism not tied to a specific god is a very interesting philosophy, but human made gods are silly. I would say I’m agnostic in the sense that I cannot assert if a higher powered entity or entities created the universe, but that begets the question what made them. However, I do not believe in any man made religion such as Christianity, Islam, or Judaism.

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2019, 03:57 pm »
Atheism is the lack of belief in a god. Atheism isn’t the assertion that the universe created from nothing, but rather that God does not exist. Atheism does not assert the knowledge of how the universe started, but that it wasn’t god. With that, it’s not up to the atheist to defend the lack of belief, but rather the theist to prove a god or gods do exist.

Specifics become more in depth, but that’s the run of the general stuff. Personally, general theism not tied to a specific god is a very interesting philosophy, but human made gods are silly. I would say I’m agnostic in the sense that I cannot assert if a higher powered entity or entities created the universe, but that begets the question what made them. However, I do not believe in any man made religion such as Christianity, Islam, or Judaism.
those religions and the specific God(s)
aren't really artificial, or made up though, atleast to me.
We can't really answer using science and physical means to determine whether or not God exists, but in the Bible its noted that we can't really see God or be in his presence in our human body because doing so will actually kill us. That's why God won't ever come to Earth until the Revelation, which i don't have time to be explaining rn. Some people have witnessed or have been given a message about the things told in the Bible. There have even been books describing heaven and hell. That is mainly why I don't believe these religions are made up. There is good evidence and witnessed splode that is very convincing to me. There is splodety man-made religions I won't name that have no good evidence or witnessed events, but Christianity and some other ones aren't made up. We will find out for sure once we are dead. Not clinically, but like 100% dead, no chance of coming back.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 04:07 pm by deion789 »
love u guys (º ν º)

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2019, 08:47 am »
god touched my ass

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2019, 09:14 am »
Blessed thread.

Offline Rich3001k

• Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • epic
    • View Profile
    • YT
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2019, 03:38 pm »
i've been craving a good ol sploder forums religious debate

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2019, 04:08 pm »
i've been craving a good ol sploder forums religious debate
yes
love u guys (º ν º)

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2019, 12:25 am »
God is the observer and creator hiding behind a meat bag called a human perceiving himself as one of those meat bags, unaware that he is the cause of every tiny bit of reality and unaware that the world is dead, with him being its animating power. If only he knew that if he were to strip himself of every single belief that has caused him to anchor to a set of ideas associated with this realm, he would remember and be able to use the great power he has.
nah man
he isn't hiding in one of us
he knows of the power he has
he's all the way up in heaven
its up to him when to use the great power and reset this fallen world, He is letting us do whatever we want. Humanity is going to self-destruct, and when that happens, God will intervene and work his magic. After judging us, he is basically going to reset the Earth, a new, fresh earth free of sin and no bad things like storms, natural disasters, other crap. Thing is, this new earth is only promised to all believers, and if you guys do believe in God, you guys get guaranteed eternal life in the new world promised to us.
OK I'm going off-topic, so the point is, this isn't that correct, but that's my belief anyway
love u guys (º ν º)

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2019, 12:51 am »
nah man
he isn't hiding in one of us
he knows of the power he has
he's all the way up in heaven
its up to him when to use the great power and reset this fallen world, He is letting us do whatever we want. Humanity is going to self-destruct, and when that happens, God will intervene and work his magic. After judging us, he is basically going to reset the Earth, a new, fresh earth free of sin and no bad things like storms, natural disasters, other crap. Thing is, this new earth is only promised to all believers, and if you guys do believe in God, you guys get guaranteed eternal life in the new world promised to us.
OK I'm going off-topic, so the point is, this isn't that correct, but that's my belief anyway
I'm sorry but I feel as though that's a belief that is consistently wrong and dangerous.

God is absolutely in each of us because each of us are god.
God does not know the power he has because he made himself forget so he could experience his creations. Although he can forget about his power, that does not mean he stops using it. He is always using his powers, whether for good or for evil. Evil, pain, and suffering continues to exist because he is unaware that he is the real cause.
As a matter of fact, although I do not like using or reading the Bible, the entire Bible itself proves this fact. It's just that man has misinterpreted the Biblical teachings to fit his own desires. For one, the Bible is not supposed to be literal. It's an allegorical story fit to teach others about the god that hides within them. When the Bible prohibits Idolatry, it's really talking about the fact that it's a sin to worship those outside of yourself, for there is no power that can give you control of your own destiny and world other than your own imagination. The very act of stating that there is an external God is a form of Idolatry.
When the Bible talks about sin, it doesn't mean "sin" as something that's to be punished. It means "sin" as something that is without the realization of your own influence on the world around you, essentially turning away from your own power. "Sin" means without, in other words, without god.
Straight from the Bible, "A man can receive nothing unless it is given him from heaven" [John 3:27] and "The kingdom of heaven is within you" [Luke 17:21]. These verses mean that one cannot receive anything unless given to him from HEAVEN (which is another word for the Human Imagination) When Luke says the kingdom of heaven is within you, he's referring to your own imagination. These two verses mean that the human imagination is in each man, and that human imagination creates our reality.

"Let the weak man say, 'I am strong'" (Joel 3:10) - This verse reinforces the fact that we inhabit the cloaks we create for ourselves. If you imagine something with the vividness of the current reality, and there are no conflicting beliefs, your reality will, even if slowly, begin to shape in order to fit your beliefs.

I think it is very helpful to consider God as a single entity, while also being each of us. You, me, and everyone else are really God. No, not me, William, no, not you, deion. But the real you and me, the entity who masquerades and wears the cloak created and named, "William". As well as every other disguise, such as the cloak named "deion".

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2019, 04:06 am »
I'm sorry but I feel as though that's a belief that is consistently wrong and dangerous.

God is absolutely in each of us because each of us are god.
God does not know the power he has because he made himself forget so he could experience his creations. Although he can forget about his power, that does not mean he stops using it. He is always using his powers, whether for good or for evil. Evil, pain, and suffering continues to exist because he is unaware that he is the real cause.
As a matter of fact, although I do not like using or reading the Bible, the entire Bible itself proves this fact. It's just that man has misinterpreted the Biblical teachings to fit his own desires. For one, the Bible is not supposed to be literal. It's an allegorical story fit to teach others about the god that hides within them. When the Bible prohibits Idolatry, it's really talking about the fact that it's a sin to worship those outside of yourself, for there is no power that can give you control of your own destiny and world other than your own imagination. The very act of stating that there is an external God is a form of Idolatry.
When the Bible talks about sin, it doesn't mean "sin" as something that's to be punished. It means "sin" as something that is without the realization of your own influence on the world around you, essentially turning away from your own power. "Sin" means without, in other words, without god.
Straight from the Bible, "A man can receive nothing unless it is given him from heaven" [John 3:27] and "The kingdom of heaven is within you" [Luke 17:21]. These verses mean that one cannot receive anything unless given to him from HEAVEN (which is another word for the Human Imagination) When Luke says the kingdom of heaven is within you, he's referring to your own imagination. These two verses mean that the human imagination is in each man, and that human imagination creates our reality.

"Let the weak man say, 'I am strong'" (Joel 3:10) - This verse reinforces the fact that we inhabit the cloaks we create for ourselves. If you imagine something with the vividness of the current reality, and there are no conflicting beliefs, your reality will, even if slowly, begin to shape in order to fit your beliefs.

I think it is very helpful to consider God as a single entity, while also being each of us. You, me, and everyone else are really God. No, not me, William, no, not you, deion. But the real you and me, the entity who masquerades and wears the cloak created and named, "William". As well as every other disguise, such as the cloak named "deion".
"I'm sorry but I feel as though that's a belief that is consistently wrong and dangerous. "
Note:I've written a huge essay on this but i deleted it by accident. So I wont be quoting like I was before.

We are not God. Why? Because we aint perfect boi. We all sin. And dont tell me you are God. Everyone has sinned. Everyone has lied or made someone angry or sad. That is sin. Believing that you are "God" is something very "wrong and dangerous."Thats what the enemy wants us to feel and lots of us had fallen into this trap. There is only ONE God, who is so perfect with a mind beyond our knowledge, that is Jesus Christ our God. 'The LORD thy God is one LORD.' [Deuteronomy 6:4], so according to you we are Gods who hide under "cloaks" but wait that doesnt make sence,are you saying that there 7.53 billion Gods? lol what? And dont say that we can " control our own destiny" using our  "own imagination" because if that was the truth I would control each and everyone on planet Earth but in reality we cant. I know I cant stop wars right now because I know I aint God. There is only ONE. And sorry to burst your bubble but it aint you or me or anyone around us. Also looks like you dont know what the meaning of 'sin' is. Sin is something that we have done to seperate us from God not seperating from our "true selves". The enemy does this so we cant connect with him. But God is so desperate to know each and everyone of us but we arent. We are hardening our hearts. We are stopping from letting him into our lives. The fact that he cried tied and died on the cross so he can show us what true love is, is simply amazing. The fact that he did it to unify his love with us is so all amazing. And that is Jesus Christ our God. If Jesus did not die and rise again, our lives would be the scriptures we see in the old testament, all full of hate and destruction. Thats why we have that section in the Bible so we can see what our world will be like without the sacrifice Jesus has made for us. And no you didnt. But you did. You misinterpreted a verse, in this case [Joel 3:10]. But if you look at the whole story you will see that those who believe in the power of God(Jesus) NOT ourselves will experience Gods Salvation. [Joel 2:22] "And everyone who calls  on the name of the Lord will be saved" In this Chapter 2 and 3 the Bible was talking about what is going to happen when Jesus Christ comes back to Earth during the last days of the world,he describes how he going to make a perfect world for us, but first he would judge them based on their sins. Yeah so dont know why you were talking about our dreams turning into reality.
God Bless :P

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2019, 05:12 am »
"I'm sorry but I feel as though that's a belief that is consistently wrong and dangerous. "
Note:I've written a huge essay on this but i deleted it by accident. So I wont be quoting like I was before.

We are not God. Why? Because we aint perfect boi. We all sin. And dont tell me you are God. Everyone has sinned. Everyone has lied or made someone angry or sad. That is sin. Believing that you are "God" is something very "wrong and dangerous."Thats what the enemy wants us to feel and lots of us had fallen into this trap. There is only ONE God, who is so perfect with a mind beyond our knowledge, that is Jesus Christ our God. 'The LORD thy God is one LORD.' [Deuteronomy 6:4], so according to you we are Gods who hide under "cloaks" but wait that doesnt make sence,are you saying that there 7.53 billion Gods? lol what? And dont say that we can " control our own destiny" using our  "own imagination" because if that was the truth I would control each and everyone on planet Earth but in reality we cant. I know I cant stop wars right now because I know I aint God. There is only ONE. And sorry to burst your bubble but it aint you or me or anyone around us. Also looks like you dont know what the meaning of 'sin' is. Sin is something that we have done to seperate us from God not seperating from our "true selves". The enemy does this so we cant connect with him. But God is so desperate to know each and everyone of us but we arent. We are hardening our hearts. We are stopping from letting him into our lives. The fact that he cried tied and died on the cross so he can show us what true love is, is simply amazing. The fact that he did it to unify his love with us is so all amazing. And that is Jesus Christ our God. If Jesus did not die and rise again, our lives would be the scriptures we see in the old testament, all full of hate and destruction. Thats why we have that section in the Bible so we can see what our world will be like without the sacrifice Jesus has made for us. And no you didnt. But you did. You misinterpreted a verse, in this case [Joel 3:10]. But if you look at the whole story you will see that those who believe in the power of God(Jesus) NOT ourselves will experience Gods Salvation. [Joel 2:22] "And everyone who calls  on the name of the Lord will be saved" In this Chapter 2 and 3 the Bible was talking about what is going to happen when Jesus Christ comes back to Earth during the last days of the world,he describes how he going to make a perfect world for us, but first he would judge them based on their sins. Yeah so dont know why you were talking about our dreams turning into reality.
God Bless :P
You misunderstand my entire argument. There is ONE god, but every single living being, animal, and thing is under ONE god. Life and the universe are really all one god, and that one god has masked himself as many different things. You say that just because we "sin" that it apparently means we aren't god, but I explained in my previous argument that sin, as a matter of fact, means that you do not recognize the power of your own imagination. Therefore, god can sin, because god can be unaware that he is dreaming the dream of life. You seem to fail to understand the concept that everything can all be one thing. The masks we have created for ourselves are not perfect, you're right. But we choose to use those masks ourselves as the perfect creators we truly are behind the mask. Yes, the Bible does describe the perfect world "Jesus Christ" makes, but again this is not literal. Jesus Christ is the man (mask) remembering the power he has (rising and becoming one with God) and using that realization to create a better world for himself.

Offline william2001

• Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2019, 05:39 am »

You misunderstand my entire argument. There is ONE god, but every single living being, animal, and thing is under ONE god. Life and the universe are really all one god, and that one god has masked himself as many different things. You say that just because we "sin" that it apparently means we aren't god, but I explained in my previous argument that sin, as a matter of fact, means that you do not recognize the power of your own imagination. Therefore, god can sin, because god can be unaware that he is dreaming the dream of life. You seem to fail to understand the concept that everything can all be one thing. The masks we have created for ourselves are not perfect, you're right. But we choose to use those masks ourselves as the perfect creators we truly are behind the mask. Yes, the Bible does describe the perfect world "Jesus Christ" makes, but again this is not literal. Jesus Christ is the man (mask) remembering the power he has (rising and becoming one with God) and using that realization to create a better world for himself.
Let me give you an experiment to prove the concept in practice as well, called Neville Goddard's Ladder Experiment. What I'll post might be a simplified version, but it should work almost exactly the same nonetheless.
---
When you go to sleep tonight, picture yourself, quite vividly, climbing a ladder in front of you. Be sure to use your senses and use as much vivid imagery and potent detail as possible to imagine yourself climbing this ladder. When you reach the top of the ladder, climb down, then back up again. Do this imagery for around five to ten minutes, whichever feels most comfortable to you. Repeat this process for three days, taking five to ten minutes right before you go to bed to practice this imagery.

After you do that, write several notes stating "I will not climb a ladder" and place them in different places you see throughout the day, each time tell yourself that you will not climb a ladder and convince yourself it isn't true. After three days of doing this, let go.

Lastly, forget about climbing a ladder, do not think about climbing a ladder nor going out of your way to find a ladder, let it come to you naturally.
---
This is a simple experiment done to prove the concept that everyone is indeed God, and proves that their imagination affects their reality. If you do not see results a week after doing the steps in the experiment, then you do not have to take my posts to value. I'm saying for you to try it, and if it works for you, then good. If not, you can either try the experiment again, or forget about it completely. This is not a case of religion brainwashing, but rather a case of you can either try it, or don't. Either way you don't lose anything except some time if the experiment fails.

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2019, 05:50 am »
Let me give you an experiment to prove the concept in practice as well, called Neville Goddard's Ladder Experiment. What I'll post might be a simplified version, but it should work almost exactly the same nonetheless.
---
When you go to sleep tonight, picture yourself, quite vividly, climbing a ladder in front of you. Be sure to use your senses and use as much vivid imagery and potent detail as possible to imagine yourself climbing this ladder. When you reach the top of the ladder, climb down, then back up again. Do this imagery for around five to ten minutes, whichever feels most comfortable to you. Repeat this process for three days, taking five to ten minutes right before you go to bed to practice this imagery.

After you do that, write several notes stating "I will not climb a ladder" and place them in different places you see throughout the day, each time tell yourself that you will not climb a ladder and convince yourself it isn't true. After three days of doing this, let go.

Lastly, forget about climbing a ladder, do not think about climbing a ladder nor going out of your way to find a ladder, let it come to you naturally.
---
This is a simple experiment done to prove the concept that everyone is indeed God, and proves that their imagination affects their reality. If you do not see results a week after doing the steps in the experiment, then you do not have to take my posts to value. I'm saying for you to try it, and if it works for you, then good. If not, you can either try the experiment again, or forget about it completely. This is not a case of religion brainwashing, but rather a case of you can either try it, or don't. Either way you don't lose anything except some time if the experiment fails.
The enemy wants us to think we are God but we are not. Jesus is God. Not some random human who imagined everything he has done. Your ladder experiment tells me nothing except the fact your saying we can do anything we can do in our dreams. We all are not God. Everything together cannot be God. There is only one God. Like I said before.

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2019, 05:56 am »
The enemy wants us to think we are God but we are not. Jesus is God. Not some random human who imagined everything he has done. Your ladder experiment tells me nothing except the fact your saying we can do anything we can do in our dreams. We all are not God. Everything together cannot be God. There is only one God. Like I said before.
O and to add, God doesnt sin. God is a perfect being, so by saying God sin because God is us humans makes no sence. If we were God why would I choose to be a normal person? Why cant I pick someone who is rich? And if we were all part of one being, your saying we created the universe and everything. But how come I cant create a mini planet inside my house right now?

Offline william2001

• Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2019, 06:02 am »
I agree with you that there is only one God. What you do not seem to understand is the concept that everything can be God as everything is mainly an illusion. Suffering, pain, happiness, all an illusion. God is asleep, dreaming he is each of us. You do not have to do the experiment but if you're ever curious you can try it for yourself, you only have to try it. And yes, I can say we can do anything we can do in our dreams, that is the entire point. The reason why we seemingly can't is because we've used our power to keep ourselves asleep and to keep this dream world rigid. That's what beliefs and expectations are. Jesus is god, because Jesus is the representation of humans, and God is the godly power we are each capable of. Jesus rising into heaven is the story of mankind becoming aware of his godly power once more.

We believe ourselves to not have any power, so we make it so. We believe ourselves to not be strong, we make it so. We believe ourselves bound by rigid rules, we make it so. We believe ourselves to be in a world surrounded by death, hatred, fear, anger, and violence, so we make it so. We believe that there is a history to this world that is rigid while ignoring the fact that our reality changes every second, we make it so. We believe that there is a rigid past and future to this world instead of an ever-changing present state, we make it so.

Offline william2001

• Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2019, 06:08 am »
O and to add, God doesnt sin. God is a perfect being, so by saying God sin because God is us humans makes no sence.
Humans are a mask that god puts on while he is unaware he is god. God can sin because, just like I told you, sin is the nonrecognition that you are god. It is the distancing of Jesus (the representation of mankind, the common person, you) and God (your power)
If we were God why would I choose to be a normal person? Why cant I pick someone who is rich?
Because you believed yourself to be a normal person. Belief and imagination creates reality.
And if we were all part of one being, your saying we created the universe and everything. But how come I cant create a mini planet inside my house right now?
Because you assumed that the laws of physics affect and limit the world. You, along with 99% of the population, have grown up for over a decade or two, perhaps even more, using their brilliant power-- without them knowing-- limiting their power in favor of promoting rigid rules to what we call physical reality. This also solves the question of whether or not god can create a boulder that he cannot lift. The answer is yes, he can, as long as he is unaware that he is god.

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2019, 06:09 am »
I agree with you that there is only one God. What you do not seem to understand is the concept that everything can be God as everything is mainly an illusion. Suffering, pain, happiness, all an illusion. God is asleep, dreaming he is each of us. You do not have to do the experiment but if you're ever curious you can try it for yourself, you only have to try it. And yes, I can say we can do anything we can do in our dreams, that is the entire point. The reason why we seemingly can't is because we've used our power to keep ourselves asleep and to keep this dream world rigid. That's what beliefs and expectations are. Jesus is god, because Jesus is the representation of humans, and God is the godly power we are each capable of. Jesus rising into heaven is the story of mankind becoming aware of his godly power once more.

We believe ourselves to not have any power, so we make it so. We believe ourselves to not be strong, we make it so. We believe ourselves bound by rigid rules, we make it so. We believe ourselves to be in a world surrounded by death, hatred, fear, anger, and violence, so we make it so. We believe that there is a history to this world that is rigid while ignoring the fact that our reality changes every second, we make it so. We believe that there is a rigid past and future to this world instead of an ever-changing present state, we make it so.
I am saying that we dont have God power. God is not dreaming inside of me. Because if he is dreaming inside of people how come atheists dont believe in God? If God is inside of them? Shouldnt they believe in God then if God is inside of them? Jesus is not the "repretation of humans" Jesus is a representation of God. Your saying that Jesus isnt God, but your saying we humans are God... And no emotions are not an illusion.

Offline william2001

• Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2019, 06:12 am »
I am saying that we dont have God power. God is not dreaming inside of me. Because if he is dreaming inside of people how come atheists dont believe in God? If God is inside of them? Shouldnt they believe in God then if God is inside of them? Jesus is not the "repretation of humans" Jesus is a representation of God. Your saying that Jesus isnt God, but your saying we humans are God... And no emotions are not an illusion.
I just told you Jesus is God in my arguments. Jesus is the metaphor for humankind, which is god. Humans are gods because Jesus is god. Atheists don't believe in god and therefore they do not see any evidence that god exists. (Most) Christians believe that an external god exists, and so they see personal experience that supports their fact, such as near-death experiences talking with God, and God contacting them while they're praying. The same applies to Muslims, Jews, and almost all religions.