Author Topic: Atheists, explain why you don't believe in a god.  (Read 5524 times)

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
  • I am a misfit, I am Christian
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
Re: Atheists, explain why you don't believe in a god.
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2019, 06:16 am »
Humans are a mask that god puts on while he is unaware he is god. God can sin because, just like I told you, sin is the nonrecognition that you are god.
So if I ask a person desperate for money who is poor and doesnt have a house and is going to die, your saying that they dont want to be someone who is rich or at least neutral?

"Humans are a mask that god puts on while he is unaware he is god. God can sin because, just like I told you, sin is the nonrecognition that you are god. It is the distancing of Jesus (the representation of mankind, the common person, you) and God (your power)"

Ah? I think God knows that he is God. It says in the Bible plus how would he create the world. Did he accidentally created the world and place on "a mask" to become human to go on Earth? and be each and every one of us? Why would God put on a mask,not knowing that he is God lol. Plus your saying in this quote that Jesus is a common person. Well no. Most Christians including me believe that Jesus is not a "common person" but God, who is perfect and has never sinned. God does not represent the power we have because if that happened our world would be in chaos, full of destruction and war,with people gaining everything they want. Our life would be Aladdin where we are the genies. Now, no one would want a world like that and luckily that is not true as planet Earth is still in one piece and everyone knows what love is due to Jesus who died on the cross for our sins to show what true love is ;)

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2019, 06:20 am »
I just told you Jesus is God in my arguments. Jesus is the metaphor for humankind, which is god. Humans are gods because Jesus is god. Atheists don't believe in god and therefore they do not see any evidence that god exists. (Most) Christians believe that an external god exists, and so they see personal experience that supports their fact, such as near-death experiences talking with God, and God contacting them while they're praying. The same applies to Muslims, Jews, and almost all religions.
Wait im confusion. Because you told me that every human here is God. So your saying if you believe you are something that will happen? So, how come a little girl who wishes to become a fairy doesnt happen? She dresses is bright sparkly clothes and dreams to be a fairy who can fly. Why isnt she a fairy?

"Humans are gods because Jesus is god"
Lol what? So your saying if one person is a prime minister of a country everyone is the prime minister of that country too? Because they are both human? Jesus is unique. He does not sin because God does not sin. While we do thats why we arent God,but Jesus is, who is God.

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2019, 06:24 am »
So if I ask a person desperate for money who is poor and doesnt have a house and is going to die, your saying that they dont want to be someone who is rich or at least neutral?
No, I'm not saying they don't want to be someone who is rich, I'm saying they don't believe themselves to be rich and don't believe that they attract an abundance of wealth in their lives.

"Humans are a mask that god puts on while he is unaware he is god. God can sin because, just like I told you, sin is the nonrecognition that you are god. It is the distancing of Jesus (the representation of mankind, the common person, you) and God (your power)"

Ah? I think God knows that he is God. It says in the Bible plus how would he create the world. Did he accidentally created the world and place on "a mask" to become human to go on Earth? and be each and every one of us? Why would God put on a mask,not knowing that he is God lol. Plus your saying in this quote that Jesus is a common person. Well no. Most Christians including me believe that Jesus is not a "common person" but God, who is perfect and has never sinned. God does not represent the power we have because if that happened our world would be in chaos, full of destruction and war,with people gaining everything they want. Our life would be Aladdin where we are the genies. Now, no one would want a world like that and luckily that is not true as planet Earth is still in one piece and everyone knows what love is due to Jesus who died on the cross for our sins to show what true love is ;)
I don't know for sure why you and I decided to put on these masks, however we can make a pretty good guess. Perhaps God simply wanted to explore the world he created. He created the world, and then decided to live out a life on the world to see what it was like. Perhaps he even created a majority of the world without knowing it? All of the strife, chaos, war, etc. that you see now, god could have created it entirely without knowing.

You are always using your godly power. You can misuse it, but you cannot waste it. Every single thought, intent, and belief has a rippling effect on you and the world. Every single negative belief you and I had has skyrocketed the negativity and destruction in this world via our ill thoughts and beliefs. We believed, we created.

Wait im confusion. Because you told me that every human here is God. So your saying if you believe you are something that will happen? So, how come a little girl who wishes to become a fairy doesnt happen? She dresses is bright sparkly clothes and dreams to be a fairy who can fly. Why isnt she a fairy?
Because she is told from a young age that fairies are make believe. She sees the world around her, the society, the state people are in. Beliefs can conflict, and when they do, the stronger belief is always the one that wins. For example, try to convince yourself that you are batman, you probably can't do it. Because your stronger beliefs that tell you that batman isn't real and that the physical world has strict, rigid rules wins over the flimsy, perhaps minutes old beliefs that "you are batman". With enough time though, practically anything is possible.
"Humans are gods because Jesus is god"
Lol what? So your saying if one person is a prime minister of a country everyone is the prime minister of that country too? Because they are both human? Jesus is unique. He does not sin because God does not sin. While we do thats why we arent God,but Jesus is, who is God.
No, because most people don't believe themselves to be the prime minister of that country. And even if they try to believe, most of the time they will feel delusional and simply drop that belief. Others will persist and eventually have an effect on the world that makes them prime minister.

Offline Benjamin Reichwald

• Lieutenant
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2019, 06:28 am »
Monkey Ass.

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2019, 06:30 am »
Monkey Ass.

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2019, 06:35 am »
"No, I'm not saying they don't want to be someone who is rich, I'm saying they don't believe themselves to be rich and don't believe that they attract an abundance of wealth in their lives.
I don't know for sure why you and I decided to put on these masks, however we can make a pretty good guess. Perhaps God simply wanted to explore the world he created. He created the world, and then decided to live out a life on the world to see what it was like. Perhaps he even created a majority of the world without knowing it? All of the strife, chaos, war, etc. that you see now, god could have created it entirely without knowing."

God did not create hate and evil. Why would he want people to hate each other? If he wanted that God wouldnt sent his son on earth to die on the cross for us to know what love is. The enemy created all of that not God. Its like a mother having a child then trying to make the child having the worst life possible. God is our father, he wants us to know his love, to build a relationship with him, to choose to do it. Not to destroy what he created lol. Why would God want to explore the world 7.6 billion times? Wouldnt he explore it just once? Plus God can see everything from heaven so there is no point of him coming to Earth to explore what he made. He knows what he made. Its like building a lego plane but you the creator of that lego dont know what you are making. How are you going to create a plane if you dont know what your making?

"You are always using your godly power. You can misuse it, but you cannot waste it. Every single thought, intent, and belief has a rippling effect on you and the world. Every single negative belief you and I had has skyrocketed the negativity and destruction in this world via our ill thoughts and beliefs. We believed, we created. "

So your telling me that I would like the world to be in choas full of hate and destruction? And everyone wants that too?

"Because she is told from a young age that fairies are make believe. She sees the world around her, the society, the state people are in. Beliefs can conflict, and when they do, the stronger belief is always the one that wins. For example, try to convince yourself that you are batman, you probably can't do it. Because your stronger beliefs that tell you that batman isn't real and that the physical world has strict, rigid rules wins over the flimsy, perhaps minutes old beliefs that "you are batman". With enough time though, practically anything is possible."

What if the parents never told her that, afterall they are very young. She wouldnt find out until later but for that period of time she will believe she is a fairy when she is not. Like how we arent God boi.

"No, because most people don't believe themselves to be the prime minister of that country. And even if they try to believe, most of the time they will feel delusional and simply drop that belief. Others will persist and eventually have an effect on the world that makes them prime minister."

Just because God became human to save us from our sins doesnt mean every human is God.

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2019, 06:36 am »
William, what religion are you again?

Offline Rich3001k

• Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • epic
    • View Profile
    • YT
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2019, 06:57 am »
Celtic Pagan

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2019, 10:39 am »
God did not create hate and evil. Why would he want people to hate each other? If he wanted that God wouldnt sent his son on earth to die on the cross for us to know what love is. The enemy created all of that not God. Its like a mother having a child then trying to make the child having the worst life possible. God is our father, he wants us to know his love, to build a relationship with him, to choose to do it. Not to destroy what he created lol. Why would God want to explore the world 7.6 billion times? Wouldnt he explore it just once? Plus God can see everything from heaven so there is no point of him coming to Earth to explore what he made. He knows what he made. Its like building a lego plane but you the creator of that lego dont know what you are making. How are you going to create a plane if you dont know what your making?
Heaven is not a physical place. It'd be best if I were to explain it this way. Try to imagine a detailed world with people, different cultures, languages, etc. Now, is it the same as actually being there in person? Of course not. But with enough imagined detail put forth and enough vividness put forth one can inhabit that realm and explore it as much as they like. God is not exploring the world 7.6 billion times, because time is irrelevant, an illusion. He is exploring the world once but it is intertwined with every single life and every single circumstance happening at once. YOU can tune in to any set circumstance/life and experience it.
So your telling me that I would like the world to be in choas full of hate and destruction? And everyone wants that too?
Again, for what must be the twelfth time I've said this, you create what you THINK and BELIEVE. Not what you WANT to happen. One can think destructive thoughts and hateful things without wanting them to happen, but it still causes them to happen. Please take some time to reread my posts because I think you're missing my entire points in this thread.
What if the parents never told her that, afterall they are very young. She wouldnt find out until later but for that period of time she will believe she is a fairy when she is not.
Okay... I was hoping I wouldn't have to talk about this because it tends to get existential and can be quite unnerving, but there are two possible reasons as to why this occurs.
Reason number one: Every person who is conscious right now experiences their own reality, and since there are an infinite number of realities, there are sometimes intersections with other people who are experiencing the same reality. For example, let's say you think, believe, and assume that someone across the street who keeps telling himself he can levitate crazy. By assuming he's wrong and that he is crazy (this is the default option because most people subconsciously abide by old programmings telling themselves what's real and what's not), he does not levitate and the man is laughed at. However, in his perspective reality, the one whom was at the crossroads, if he genuinely believed he could levitate right then and there, and if other people believed him more than they believed the "rigid reality"'s programming, then he could levitate.

Reason number two (this one is a bit creepier but is just as likely): Since everything and everyone is you pushed out, the one who is currently conscious, the one who is self-aware and can make thoughts is the one from which everything is copied, thus entities act the way he wants them to act, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, and thus most people aside from himself are akin to a philosophical zombie-- a person that acts according to another's will and assumptions, sort of like a dream entity in a lucid dream.

William, what religion are you again?
I don't follow or subscribe to any religion. Although if you were to put me back 2000 years you could possibly somewhat consider me a Classic Christian.

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2019, 03:22 am »
"Again, for what must be the twelfth time I've said this, you create what you THINK and BELIEVE. Not what you WANT to happen. One can think destructive thoughts and hateful things without wanting them to happen, but it still causes them to happen. Please take some time to reread my posts because I think you're missing my entire points in this thread."

Dude if you think and believe soemthing will happen, you would want that to happen otherwise you wouldnt believe it in the first place. Its like you THINK someone to win a soccer match and you BELIEVE they will win your not going to say you dont WANT that to happen otherwise why are you supporting that team? Maybe you need to look at what I said prior because we arent genies boi, if we were our life would be alladin but its not. We arent controlling everything around us with our minds, thnk about it and watch alladin if you dont understand.

"Okay... I was hoping I wouldn't have to talk about this because it tends to get existential and can be quite unnerving, but there are two possible reasons as to why this occurs.
Reason number one: Every person who is conscious right now experiences their own reality, and since there are an infinite number of realities, there are sometimes intersections with other people who are experiencing the same reality. For example, let's say you think, believe, and assume that someone across the street who keeps telling himself he can levitate crazy. By assuming he's wrong and that he is crazy (this is the default option because most people subconsciously abide by old programmings telling themselves what's real and what's not), he does not levitate and the man is laughed at. However, in his perspective reality, the one whom was at the crossroads, if he genuinely believed he could levitate right then and there, and if other people believed him more than they believed the "rigid reality"'s programming, then he could levitate."

So your saying if people believe something will happen so it will happen? Well how about Jesus? No one believed him, the religious priests attacked him since they could not believe that he was the son of God. But then he performed miracles THEN people started to believe. But according to you people must believe in him before, in order so he can perform, but that did not happen. Plus how come we never see people actually levitate(Without using magic) and how come we dont see people flying the sky if people will believe they can?

"Reason number two (this one is a bit creepier but is just as likely): Since everything and everyone is you pushed out, the one who is currently conscious, the one who is self-aware and can make thoughts is the one from which everything is copied, thus entities act the way he wants them to act, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, and thus most people aside from himself are akin to a philosophical zombie-- a person that acts according to another's will and assumptions, sort of like a dream entity in a lucid dream."

So according to you, we dont have free will. One that is really sad. Two, we arent controled by any "entities" we make our own actions, its just we have to follow God,believe that Jesus Christ is the ONLY TRUE SAVIOUR and that there is no other Gods(Yes that means we arent God too boi). Because if we were controled by an entity, evil wouldnt exist because we wouldn't know what evil is...

"I don't follow or subscribe to any religion. Although if you were to put me back 2000 years you could possibly somewhat consider me a Classic Christian. "
Are you Celtic Pagan?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 03:25 am by mk6520 »

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Speeder
  • the only kid that's experienced at video games
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2019, 07:14 am »
we are gods of our own lives, because the one true god gave us the power.
love u guys (º ν º)

Offline 7grant2

• General
  • Mogura
  • That One Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2019, 07:36 am »
those religions and the specific God(s)
aren't really artificial, or made up though, atleast to me.
We can't really answer using science and physical means to determine whether or not God exists, but in the Bible its noted that we can't really see God or be in his presence in our human body because doing so will actually kill us. That's why God won't ever come to Earth until the Revelation, which i don't have time to be explaining rn. Some people have witnessed or have been given a message about the things told in the Bible. There have even been books describing heaven and hell. That is mainly why I don't believe these religions are made up. There is good evidence and witnessed splode that is very convincing to me. There is splodety man-made religions I won't name that have no good evidence or witnessed events, but Christianity and some other ones aren't made up. We will find out for sure once we are dead. Not clinically, but like 100% dead, no chance of coming back.
Bad arguments.
1) You just said God can’t be witnesses or be in his presence or we will die. But then you said there is good evidence and witnessed stuff that is evidence. That’s a fallacy - everyone whose witnessed God must be dead. However, if your evidence isn’t direct observation of God, then it’s not evidence but speculation about God, which isn’t evidence.
2) if you cannot directly prove the existence of God through falsifiable evidence, then he is not proven to exist. Hint: no one has ever observed a god figure, as of now such methods of observation exist, and there are not mathematical theorems pointing to a deity, therefore there is no current evidence or notion to prove a God entity exists or is a possibility more than naught.
3) If you say that the (holy religious text) is proof of God, you must prove that the book is factual. Hint: you can’t use the book to prove its own factuality, that’s circular reasoning and is a fallacy.
4) Lastly, you said some people had some evidence. That’s all generic, and doesn’t mean anything. You’ll need to cite specific examples of this “evidence” or else it is just saying words.
5) You said there have been books describing heaven or hell. Well, There have also been books describing the lack of God, like the God Delusion. Why do you favor books that say heaven and hell is real without evidence, but reject books that claim otherwise? Is that not confirmation bias?

As it goes, Thor destroyed all the ice giants and I don’t see any ice giants around...

Offline william2001

• Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2019, 03:18 pm »
Dude if you think and believe soemthing will happen, you would want that to happen otherwise you wouldnt believe it in the first place. Its like you THINK someone to win a soccer match and you BELIEVE they will win your not going to say you dont WANT that to happen otherwise why are you supporting that team? Maybe you need to look at what I said prior because we arent genies boi, if we were our life would be alladin but its not. We arent controlling everything around us with our minds, thnk about it and watch alladin if you dont understand.
I'm sure rape victims will be happy to hear that their intrusive thoughts about the possibility of them getting raped again apparently means they want it, according to you. You can think of something and not want it to happen, I don't know how the hell you came to the conclusion that thinking about something means you want it to come true.
So your saying if people believe something will happen so it will happen? Well how about Jesus? No one believed him, the religious priests attacked him since they could not believe that he was the son of God. But then he performed miracles THEN people started to believe. But according to you people must believe in him before, in order so he can perform, but that did not happen. Plus how come we never see people actually levitate(Without using magic) and how come we dont see people flying the sky if people will believe they can?
I'm not saying people had to believe in Jesus for him to perform those miracle acts (assuming we're talking about the actual real Jesus and not the allegory to humanity) I'm saying Jesus had to believe in himself that he could perform those miracle acts, and that his beliefs that he could perform those acts had to be greater than his beliefs in the limitations of the current physical world that appears to be real. We don't see people levitate because in our perception, it can't happen. Everybody experiences "reality" differently, and without the ego that our godlike power is filtered through, every single thing would be happening at once.
So according to you, we dont have free will. One that is really sad. Two, we arent controled by any "entities" we make our own actions, its just we have to follow God,believe that Jesus Christ is the ONLY TRUE SAVIOUR and that there is no other Gods(Yes that means we arent God too boi). Because if we were controled by an entity, evil wouldnt exist because we wouldn't know what evil is...
Yeah, we don't have free will. However, our imagination and godlike powers have free will, and that's what controls our reality. Creation is already finished, there is no such thing as the past or future, just the ever-changing present.
Are you Celtic Pagan?
I literally JUST TOLD YOU that I don't follow any particular religion. What don't you understand about that? No I'm not pagan.

Offline Wind

• Subutai אִיּוֹב 🐣
  • Centipede
  • i have a lot of opinions so, st
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2019, 04:10 pm »
Holy splode! That guy just proved Christianity!
Yeah, no he didn't. There's no evidence that the body even disappeared, aside from the testimony of religious leaders, written years after the events allegedly occured, with direct incentives to make splode up.

That's a huge gap, and one that the video did not even attempt to address. The video tends to just take the scripture at it's word, rather than actually prove that the events depicted actually occurred. Yikes.
Unapologetically Jewish. Bisexual. Very satisfied with life.

Offline Master

• Everyone’s Favorite
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • :8-/
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2019, 07:35 pm »
Yeah, no he didn't. There's no evidence that the body even disappeared, aside from the testimony of religious leaders, written years after the events allegedly occured, with direct incentives to make splode up.

That's a huge gap, and one that the video did not even attempt to address. The video tends to just take the scripture at it's word, rather than actually prove that the events depicted actually occurred. Yikes.
Are you really being serious? Or are you joking?

MOTY:
Weirdest Member 2014 and 2018
4th-Place Nice Member 2016

Soldier Promo - Apr 15

Offline Wind

• Subutai אִיּוֹב 🐣
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2019, 07:55 pm »
Are you really being serious? Or are you joking?
Owned with facts and logic

Offline Master

• Everyone’s Favorite
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2019, 09:17 pm »
Owned with facts and logic
I seriously hope you are joking because that was the stupidest response I have ever read.

MOTY:

Soldier Promo - Apr 15

Offline Wind

• Subutai אִיּוֹב 🐣
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2019, 09:28 pm »
I seriously hope you are joking because that was the stupidest response I have ever read.
Do you have any rebuttal?

Offline Master

• Everyone’s Favorite
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2019, 09:31 pm »
Do you have any rebuttal?
This actually happened in history. It’s like you saying World War 2 didn’t happen.

MOTY:

Soldier Promo - Apr 15

Offline Wind

• Subutai אִיּוֹב 🐣
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2019, 09:37 pm »
This actually happened in history. It’s like you saying World War 2 didn’t happen.
Do you have any sources you'd like to cite?

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2019, 10:38 pm »
80 replies. Insane.....
I've never had a thread this HOT. Keep it going!
I was going to respond to 7grant2's response to me, but I have to sleep. Anyways, nice debate everyone!
love u guys (º ν º)

Offline Wind

• Subutai אִיּוֹב 🐣
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2019, 12:13 am »
also Master can you provide any evidence that Christ' body was missing that can be sourced to:
1.) when it actually allegedly happened
2.) was written by somebody who wasn't a Christian/disciple

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2019, 02:55 am »
Haha Master's logic never gets old. It hApPenEd bEcAuSe iT dId.

Offline william2001

• Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2019, 05:51 am »
also Master can you provide any evidence that Christ' body was missing that can be sourced to:
1.) when it actually allegedly happened
2.) was written by somebody who wasn't a Christian/disciple
yeah.
1. my dad is christ
2. written by my dad
3. dad corporation™

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2019, 06:52 am »
im jesus' sex slave

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2019, 07:07 am »
85?
Monkey Ass.
love u guys (º ν º)

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2019, 03:55 am »
Do you have any sources you'd like to cite?
Dead Sea scrolls

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2019, 04:03 am »
"I'm not saying people had to believe in Jesus for him to perform those miracle acts (assuming we're talking about the actual real Jesus and not the allegory to humanity) I'm saying Jesus had to believe in himself that he could perform those miracle acts, and that his beliefs that he could perform those acts had to be greater than his beliefs in the limitations of the current physical world that appears to be real. We don't see people levitate because in our perception, it can't happen. Everybody experiences "reality" differently, and without the ego that our godlike power is filtered through, every single thing would be happening at once. "

You literally proved that Jesus is God and we arent. Why? Because you said that "he could perform those acts [that] had to be greater than his beliefs" meaning that Jesus had to prove that he is God by performing unexpected miracles so people can afterwards believe in him. Not only that but you emphasise how "We don't see people levitate because in our perception, it can't happen." so your saying we arent God since we are unable to perform things that are impossible. But I thought you were saying how us and Jesus are technically the same because we all have 'God like powers'?

"Yeah, we don't have free will. However, our imagination and godlike powers have free will, and that's what controls our reality. Creation is already finished, there is no such thing as the past or future, just the ever-changing present."

So you just said how we dont have free will but then say how we do have free will. In a survey you must pick one answer or another not both dude. Plus creation is not "already finished" lol every science proves that. Our Earth is constantly changing.

"I literally JUST TOLD YOU that I don't follow any particular religion. What don't you understand about that? No I'm not pagan."

I remember hearing you say that.

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2019, 04:05 am »
we are gods of our own lives, because the one true god gave us the power.
If you meant free will then yes. God gave us the power of free will and we must not take advantage and misuse it. But if you meant how we could do the impossible,then no your wrong as only God has that power ;)

Offline william2001

• Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2019, 10:59 am »
You literally proved that Jesus is God and we arent. Why? Because you said that "he could perform those acts [that] had to be greater than his beliefs" meaning that Jesus had to prove that he is God by performing unexpected miracles so people can afterwards believe in him. Not only that but you emphasise how "We don't see people levitate because in our perception, it can't happen." so your saying we arent God since we are unable to perform things that are impossible. But I thought you were saying how us and Jesus are technically the same because we all have 'God like powers'?
You're misinterpreting my points. Jesus is god, but Jesus is also man. Jesus could perform those acts that had to be greater than his beliefs meaning that he had to believe in himself more than he believed in the physical world's "laws". People are god, but they can unknowingly use their godly power to make themselves feel like they're not god and feel like they're bound by strict, physical laws. We are able to perform things that are considered impossible.
Each person has their own view of reality as reality is ultimately subjective. Therefore, each "impossible" thing can be done when perceived by one person, yet at the same time remain not seen by others who do not subscribe to the belief that one impossible thing can be done.
So you just said how we dont have free will but then say how we do have free will. In a survey you must pick one answer or another not both dude. Plus creation is not "already finished" lol every science proves that. Our Earth is constantly changing.
Creation is already finished because time is an illusion. What happened 10 years ago is still happening now, just in a different plane of existence parallel to this one. Our physical bodies don't have free will because they're commanded by the mind/imagination (which is our godly power) which happens to have free will. If we imagine something, we're using our minds' free will to pull that into fruition. Our bodies have to act it out in order for it to come true as is God's (our) power. Plus, even basic psychology proves that most of our decisions are unconscious, meaning that we felt like we decided on that decision but really, it wasn't our body that chose it