Author Topic: Atheists, explain why you don't believe in a god.  (Read 5232 times)

Offline dormin3423

• Mortar
  • life
    • View Profile
Re: Atheists, explain why you don't believe in a god.
« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2019, 08:01 am »
I don't believe in any religion because they're all manmade throughout different historical cultures. so how am I supposed to know that one of them is actually real if history proves that it took someone to come up with every religion? that said nobody really knows so while I dont believe I do respect people who do, all I ask is for the general acceptance that none of us can be certain because we haven't seen the creation of the world with our own eyes.

Offline Rockyroad797

• A Huge Threat
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Turn on the Heat
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2019, 11:22 am »
I don't believe in any religion because they're all manmade throughout different historical cultures. so how am I supposed to know that one of them is actually real if history proves that it took someone to come up with every religion? that said nobody really knows so while I dont believe I do respect people who do, all I ask is for the general acceptance that none of us can be certain because we haven't seen the creation of the world with our own eyes.

The creation of the world happened from the big bang, brought by Lord Vishnu or Jesus Christ or Allah (All are the same god, different forms)

Check out THUNDER X

Offline dormin3423

• Mortar
  • life
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 08, 2019, 01:06 pm »
The creation of the world happened from the big bang, brought by Lord Vishnu or Jesus Christ or Allah (All are the same god, different forms)
but where's the explanation for the Ancient Egyptians/Greeks who worshipped multiple gods? how can you prove that god caused the big bang?

Offline deion789

• Master Kirby Main
  • Speeder
  • the only kid that's experienced at video games
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 08, 2019, 09:20 pm »
but where's the explanation for the Ancient Egyptians/Greeks who worshipped multiple gods? how can you prove that god caused the big bang?
are you sure anything else is the cause for the big bang
love u guys (º ν º)

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 08, 2019, 11:43 pm »
I think an interesting question philosophically/religiously (yet sort of useless when talking about scientifically) is whether or not what we see is really real? Are any of you familiar with the term "last thursdayism"? We have no way to definitively 100% prove that the universe was created 13 billion years ago and not, say, yesterday or last thursday. Although for all intents and purposes when we're talking about science, we use what is around us as best we can. It's an interesting subject to talk about the divide between materialistic science and the philosophical/religious beliefs. I don't think they should ever clash with one another but instead enhance each other.