Author Topic: Why I hate religion but love Jesus(Dont click if your going to be rude)  (Read 1346 times)

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
  • I am a misfit, I am Christian
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
We all bleed the same,we're more beautiful when we come together

(Dont overreact people,this is a Christian thread,most of you guys will react which may cause me too react,so BEFORE COMMENTING,THINK DOES YOUR COMMENT INSULT ANYONE IN ANY PARTICULAR WAY?. Thank you. If you do react negatively or have nothing nice to say however, suggestion is too leave this thread be.)

Hey I found a spaceship clickbait

This thread has told YOU to not click this thread if your going to be rude and if you clicked on this thread then this is your fault and you have only yourselves to blame. So dont start blaming people for the fights you start here because you couldnt read the title

I know this is old :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

The following paragraph applies to Christians :P Or if you want you can read it but its your risk,so dont start complaining or heating up the thread based on this below(I.e NO " I dont believe that" or anything like that:
If you go to Church we have to apply it to our lives. There is no point of going to Church if your not building your relationship with God but instead putting your Christian profile on to show everybody on facebook. We need to stop worshiping religion and build relationships with God. Just because your Christian doesnt mean anything. A Christian worships rules and religion while a True Christian trusts God.One is "man made while the other is God made." You dont want God to come up to you on judgement day saying these words, "I dont know you."

RESCUE ME US

(To avoid hot toxic arguments plz read the following tags above,which is outlined in red from a pop song, before posting a comment)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2019, 03:46 am by mk6520 »

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
Makes sense.

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline kof

• mainsite office employeeee
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
I hate religion and hate jesus and PC gaming

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
I hate religion and hate jesus and PC gaming
Why do you hate Jesus? He died for our sins.

Offline kof

• mainsite office employeeee
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
I don't sin so he's taking my credit

sticki

I'll die for my own sins tyvm

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
But we arent perfect :)

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
i HATE jesus

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
i HATE jesus

"Hey I found a spaceship clickbait

This thread has told YOU to not click this thread if your going to be rude and if you clicked on this thread then this is your fault and you have only yourselves to blame. So dont start blaming people for the fights you start here because you couldnt read the title "

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • God bless you friend. Always praying for you.
    • View Profile
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
We all bleed the same,we're more beautiful when we come together

....Mandisa
Also, that poem hit a lot of points that I always try to tell people.
Sorry, Epico. :'(
God bless you all.

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Guard
    • View Profile

This thread has told YOU to not click this thread if your going to be rude and if you clicked on this thread then this is your fault and you have only yourselves to blame. So dont start blaming people for the fights you start here because you couldnt read the title "

Just ignore the rude comments. Why would you make the thread public if you didn't want everyone to read it? You know, you could have pm'd it to the specific people you really thought wanted to see it.
God bless you all.

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
Why would you make the thread public if you didn't want everyone to read it? You know, you could have pm'd it to the specific people you really thought wanted to see it.
He wanted the thread to be public.

By having it be public, everyone can see it. Some people's minds about religion might've been changed, but they just didn't want to post in this thread.

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Guard
    • View Profile
He wanted the thread to be public.

By having it be public, everyone can see it. Some people's minds about religion might've been changed, but they just didn't want to post in this thread.
I understand that fact, but there's always gonna be people who intentionally try to annoy and tick canovie off. If he wasn't prepared for that, I don't think the thread was a good idea for him to start. Like, in my sploder church, I don't get overly mad and start flamewars because people are trying to tick me off. I just say something like "God bless you". Feed the fire and it gets bigger. Bite back, and it becomes a huge argument.
God bless you all.

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
I understand that fact, but there's always gonna be people who intentionally try to annoy and tick canovie off. If he wasn't prepared for that, I don't think the thread was a good idea for him to start. Like, in my sploder church, I don't get overly mad and start flamewars because people are trying to tick me off. I just say something like "God bless you". Feed the fire and it gets bigger. Bite back, and it becomes a huge argument.
I don't think these people saying this stuff is that big of a deal to mk6520. He's seen that his thread is working, since it affected me.

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
i HATE jesus
We've already figured long ago.

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
Dude you tell me that I start flamewars when you start one right here in this thread...

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
I don't think these people saying this stuff is that big of a deal to mk6520. He's seen that his thread is working, since it affected me.
like ^ said I chose to do this thread and I know the risks but if I can be able to stop those risks from happening I will.

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
I think that having this kind of thread with individual people including some that have posted here is a bad idea, mate.

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
I think that having this kind of thread with individual people including some that have posted here is a bad idea, mate.
Meh. I considered it a good idea. If people want to be rude they can take that anywhere else.

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
Back to the topic, I like how you've summarized your views well. I have very similar views myself. The problem with religious folks nowadays is that they do everything by statistics and do not actually do it from their hearts. Most, I kid you not, turn against you and defy their required stance they have learned through their beliefs if you disagree with them.

I'm not Christian just because I claim to be, but if I've accepted The Christ into my heart and soul, that pretty much makes me a Christian. I give 0 splodes about what others think, I have absolutely splode all needs to get approval from others.

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Guard
    • View Profile
Dude you tell me that I start flamewars when you start one right here in this thread...
I'm not starting a flamewar, I'm just saying that when people say something like
i HATE jesus
On purpose, you get mad and say

You think Pay didn't read? Patient clearly did that on purpose. If you aren't prepared for people to do stuff like that on purpose, maybe you shouldn't make these threads. It's good to spread God's word to non-christians. That's called OUTREACH. I do OUTREACH every single day (in real life and online). But, I'm prepared for people to say stuff like
I hate religion and hate jesus AND PC GAMING
Obviously this is a total joke.
And,
You said
But we arent perfect :)
You know that he knows he's not perfect. We all sin every single day. SOME EVEN MORE THAN OTHERS, SOME LESS, but we all need Jesus.
I'll die for my own sins tyvm
This is the most intelligent quote on quote "hate" answer that's been said here. It is possible for humans to die for their own sins. It's called going to hell. I'd prefer NOT to die for my own sins, and when you do that, Sticki, I'm sure you'll regret it. I'll keep everyone in prayer that they find the truth one day.
God bless you all.

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
Back to the topic, I like how you've summarized your views well. I have very similar views myself. The problem with religious folks nowadays is that they do everything by statistics and do not actually do it from their hearts. Most, I kid you not, turn against you and defy their required stance they have learned through their beliefs if you disagree with them.

I'm not Christian just because I claim to be, but if I've accepted The Christ into my heart and soul, that pretty much makes me a Christian. I give 0 splodes about what others think, I have absolutely splode all needs to get approval from others.
Tbh your right. I HATE the fact that Christians are attacking other Christians for like no reason at all. They are worshiping religion and not God. Different branches attacking different branches. I mean who cares? We all believe in the same God. We all want a relationship with him. Its weird saying this as a Christian but its true. We need to be more kind to others and show them what it means to be in a relationship with God. Its like being a Christian misfit in a world with only Christians. I mean look at this:
I'm not starting a flamewar, I'm just saying that when people say something likeOn purpose, you get mad and sayYou think Pay didn't read? Patient clearly did that on purpose. If you aren't prepared for people to do stuff like that on purpose, maybe you shouldn't make these threads. It's good to spread God's word to non-christians. That's called OUTREACH. I do OUTREACH every single day (in real life and online). But, I'm prepared for people to say stuff likeObviously this is a total joke.
And,You saidYou know that he knows he's not perfect. We all sin every single day. SOME EVEN MORE THAN OTHERS, SOME LESS, but we all need Jesus.This is the most intelligent quote on quote "hate" answer that's been said here. It is possible for humans to die for their own sins. It's called going to hell. I'd prefer NOT to die for my own sins, and when you do that, Sticki, I'm sure you'll regret it. I'll keep everyone in prayer that they find the truth one day.
Wordi instead of attacking me. JUST STOP. I know what I am in for. I choose to do this. I know Patient did it on purpose but im aloud to say something about it, cant I? If Jesus died on the cross, taking in pain,hate and discrimination, for ME and ALL OF US. Then attacks from people like patient are nothing. And pain,hate and discrimination against me for Christ? Thats like eating an apple a day old. Its NOTHING. Since "What can man do to ME when the lord is by my side" We shouldnt be attacking each other as Christians we should stand with each other. I dont care what people say and I certainly dont care if Christians just like you start knocking on my door telling me to stop. Cause Jesus didnt when religious leaders told him to do it didnt he? And now look,we've started a flamewar why? Cause we are attacking each other instead of uniting with each other...

From all this you are probably wondering why am I Christian? Well just like marc said I dont care what people say even if they are Christian or not. Christian and Religion  are on opposite ends(Just like the video said) " Religion is man made while Christianity is God made." Religion is US searching for God but Christianity is "God searching for us".And just because some Christians attack me a Christian for being a Christian. Doesnt mean I should give up on my relationship with God. Like I said God and Religion are different ends, we shouldnt mix the two together. We Christians arent God. They cant tell me whats right or wrong. Only God can. So dont think that just because some Christians insult you, doesnt mean you should hate God.This is why some Christians become atheist. Its because we are mixing the two together. When all we should be doing is building a relationship with God. Thats why I clarify myself as a Christian even when they are against me...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 08:48 am by mk6520 »

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
The main problem in life, even outside religion is that no one ever thinks with their own head. The simplest I can say about this matter.

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Guard
    • View Profile
.... if you think I'm telling you to stop, you're misunderstanding me. You keep saying that I'm being mean and stuff, but it just seems like you want to be mad at me. If you actually read what I wrote, you would know that I'm not telling you to stop. I'll just be quiet then. I was only trying to help. God bless and I guess I'll get out of your thread.
God bless you all.

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
god hates comedy

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline swedenplatformge

• In-order to change your soul, you need to first change your environment.
  • 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
Everyone knows that only Jews don't believe in Jesus.
All jokes aside though, there's actual proof that he existed. Whether or not he was God's son is up to debate (especially if you're reading out of the Quran). However, he still existed in one form or another. And nothing anyone says can change that.

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
.... if you think I'm telling you to stop, you're misunderstanding me. You keep saying that I'm being mean and stuff, but it just seems like you want to be mad at me. If you actually read what I wrote, you would know that I'm not telling you to stop. I'll just be quiet then. I was only trying to help. God bless and I guess I'll get out of your thread.
I never wanted myself to be mad at someone like you. But the fact that you said something that can be a flamewar. I mean look at you and bols in this thread...

Offline mk6520

• JUST DONT LOOK DOWN
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • mk6520 world
The main problem in life, even outside religion is that no one ever thinks with their own head. The simplest I can say about this matter.
wdym?

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Guard
    • View Profile
Everyone knows that only Jews don't believe in Jesus.
All jokes aside though, there's actual proof that he existed. Whether or not he was God's son is up to debate (especially if you're reading out of the Quran). However, he still existed in one form or another. And nothing anyone says can change that.
....they DO believe in him! They, more than anyone else on planet earth, know that he really existed. If you'd read the Bible, although the Jews were "God's chosen people", they were the main antagonists in the new testament. They were the very people who had Jesus crucified. They wanted to destroy the Messiah "impostor". Jews to this day are still waiting for the"true Messiah" to arrive. Christians are only waiting on His return. All Jews believe in Jesus. Traditional ones just believe Him to be the enemy. Messianic Jews believe He was the true Savior, though. Some Jews in the Bible changed and were saved as well.
God bless you all.

Offline lifedollars

• go away
  • Speeder
  • zqazxhcf4hewkncmvrewqortufchsle03452cjkrw
    • View Profile
sorry I'm atheist