Author Topic: It's been five years.  (Read 92 times)

Offline Plam3n

• Guard
    • View Profile
It's been five years.
« on: August 07, 2019, 09:08 am »
The Forgotten Accounts

I managed to find these only, there are more, possibly even older.
I remember my first one. There was a guy who wrote some kind of advice for my next game but I took it way too deep and got warned for my reaction.
My 9-year old self loved forgetting passwords.

itsplamenbg

Honestly, there isn't really much to say here. I just decided to start fresh for some reason...
Maybe because my games sucked? It's not like they were better in my next account... or my next next one... and my next next next one...

The Plamen Era

Unfortunately, my original plamen account is deleted. I am the one who did it. I didn't like what I did there (whether I'm talking about games, comments, etc) so I decided to start fresh.
The account got a warning once because of me being foolish, logging into BugMeNot accounts to remove inappropriate games.
Doing this, made a moderator suspicious I'm one of these "hackers".
Ouch. So I decided to make a new account temporarily and then return to the warned one.
Why did I do that? Isn't that forbidden?
Well, I decided to do it because I was technically innocent. I never wanted to steal accounts, just clear the inappropriate games.
I wouldn't do this today though. It's not my job to do this, there are moderators, after all. That's why I think deleting these games wasn't a good idea. Not only the games got back after the "hackers" got their hands on the accounts again but I got in trouble because of it. Anyway, to the next chapter...

The Copycat Era

Back then, I was obsessed with acetile's style and games overall. So I decided to copy it. Hey, at least I wasn't alone...
There were two accounts. One for the graphics only and one for the games. This was inspired from theundead101.
I regret making these accounts as well. It just wasn't... creative. I basically copied someone else.
The avatar designs are inspired from a character in a game called Undertale. I was obsessed with it back then. And do I regret this? Absoulutely. It's just way too childish... at least it's over now...

Present

I'm finally happy with what I'm doing on Sploder. What I used to do in the past was either childish or just stupid. I definitely matured a lot during those five years. Well, I am still a bit childish, BUT THERE'S DEFINITELY AN IMPROVEMENT lol

Online Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
Re: It's been five years.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 12:24 pm »
Thank you for sharing this with us. It must've been hard to do so.

Also, Undertale isn't childish. Maybe on the surface it seems that way, but there's a deep message. I won't go into it because I'd be going even more off topic and that wouldn't be good.

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline Plam3n

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 01:51 pm »
I honestly liked the gameplay and experience I had with it but the fanbase is a bit... bad. Of course, not the whole one.

Yeah, childish is not the best choice, maybe... idk, cringy? I just hate that word lmao, it's way too overused.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 01:54 pm by Plam3n »

Online Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2019, 03:15 pm »
I honestly liked the gameplay and experience I had with it but the fanbase is a bit... bad. Of course, not the whole one.

Yeah, childish is not the best choice, maybe... idk, cringy? I just hate that word lmao, it's way too overused.
When you say "childish" and "cringey", I think you mean the fanbase, not the game.

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline Plam3n

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 03:27 am »
Exactly! I have really good memories with the game and used to be part of the fanbase. That's the part I regret. Now, there are a lot of talented artists, musicians, animators, etc that make quality fan-made material and that's the part I like about the fanbade. But the majority of it is just... awful. For example, why would anyone make Sans & Frisk p*rn images???
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 03:33 am by Plam3n »