Author Topic: Democratic Debates  (Read 479 times)

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
Democratic Debates
« on: July 31, 2019, 12:47 pm »
In short, what were your thoughts on the 2019 Democratic Debate that occurred last night?  What could you have suggested to ensure that that was a discussion about the issues you care about?  For that matter, what could we have seen in the debate that could have helped clarify?
The last few debates, in my opinion, have been depressing and I would like to see an effort on both sides to have a deeper discussion. I've heard about people complaining about how terrible the debate was. This is how bad of a debate it was, I'll tell you this much. I think it was an absolutely horrible debate because it started really early on, it was almost as though the people didn't want to do the debate or they couldn't do it, because they don't believe that there's so much animosity between the candidates.  There is an animosity that's there, and a sense of jealousy. It wasn't really about them, and I would never say they didn't have some valid points, but the animosity that I saw was completely inappropriate. This debate turned into a spectacle, an utter circus that just took place in front of the eyeballs of the Americans. It was absolutely awful how the circus ended up just killing what was supposed to be a very high-minded dialogue between the candidates.

Offline swedenplatformge

• In-order to change your soul, you need to first change your environment.
  • 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
  • "I'd rather fight for my life than live it." -Guts
    • View Profile
Re: Democratic Debates
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 11:22 am »
I watched about 2 minutes of it and it was horrible. I don't remember how the whole system thing works in the US, but through that debate, it is extremely clear that the state (and what not) doesn't invest much into making it so that there are good democrats for the next potential presidency.