Author Topic: Political Debates on Sploder  (Read 13657 times)

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
Re: Political Debates on Sploder
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2019, 11:02 pm »
If it weren’t for Centrists we would be at a major war right now.
can you explain why? or at least answer my earlier question?

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 02, 2019, 08:46 am »
sean is a communist

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2019, 09:08 am »
^

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 02, 2019, 09:48 am »

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2019, 05:03 am »
Why not?
That would mean a 14 year old outdid a 16/17 year old...

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2019, 05:04 am »
That perfectly explains why you have the political stance you have right now. I was extremely similar to you at your age, but I just wasn't nearly as outspoken. By the time that you grow older, you'll mature more and understand why being all-left isn't a particularly good thing in every given context. It's just a matter of time before you grow older and get more mature.
he's not 16 he's just splodeing around

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2019, 06:32 am »
Monkey Ass.

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2019, 06:33 am »

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2019, 01:51 pm »
he's not 16 he's just splodeing around
i'm 16, my idea of splodeing around is not tricking you into thinking i'm younger than i am

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2019, 08:57 pm »
i'm 16, my idea of splodeing around is not tricking you into thinking i'm younger than i am

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2019, 09:18 pm »

Offline Wind

• Subutai אִיּוֹב 🐣
  • Centipede
  • i have a lot of opinions so, st
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 05, 2019, 12:06 am »
If you're one of the few like me, who is getting a headache from both people who are right-wing and left-wing (equally) then people will still splode-talk you. Simply look no further from the sploder discord where Wind is generalizing my views on Jews.
YOU LITERALLY PUBLICLY ARGUED THAT THE JEWS CONTROL THE WORLD
Unapologetically Jewish. Bisexual. Very satisfied with life.

Offline Wind

• Subutai אִיּוֹב 🐣
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 05, 2019, 12:09 am »
That perfectly explains why you have the political stance you have right now. I was extremely similar to you at your age, but I just wasn't nearly as outspoken. By the time that you grow older, you'll mature more and understand why being all-left isn't a particularly good thing in every given context. It's just a matter of time before you grow older and get more mature.
its funny because this is nonsense

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 05, 2019, 02:55 am »
Dind

Offline swedenplatformge

• In-order to change your soul, you need to first change your environment.
  • 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 05, 2019, 04:47 pm »
YOU LITERALLY PUBLICLY ARGUED THAT THE JEWS CONTROL THE WORLD

Your logic; If someone thinks that Jews have a lot of power then they ====> are on the right. Completely dismissing the fact that the majority of people around me are more or less technically leftists, and that they share the same opinion regarding Jews. If you need a text that provides you with some info regarding leftists who are "Anti-Semists" then you can look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_antisemitism

I, of course, don't want you to take everything written on wikipedia in 100% face-value. However, if you're smart enough and spend some time on that page, you'll be able to see who wrote what on that article, and from there draw conclusions regarding what bits of the article are true or not. Because there most certainly is some truth in it, since anti-semitism in the left is something I witness every month.

Offline swedenplatformge

• 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2019, 05:03 pm »
its funny because this is nonsense

"Meanwhile examining the contents of 76 college students' bedrooms, as one group did in a 2008 study, revealed that conservatives possessed more cleaning and organizational items, such as ironing boards and calendars, confirmation that they are orderly and self-disciplined. Liberals owned more books and travel-related memorabilia, which conforms with previous research suggesting that they are open and novelty-seeking."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/calling-truce-political-wars/

^This doesn't 100% prove of course my statement, but it most certainly proves that being more towards the right makes one more likely to have one's room more organized. Which is one of the fundamental principles of organizing one's life, and being organized is one heck of a way to show that you're mature. Because adults tend to be the ones to have their rooms fully organized, just pay CLOSE attention to the people around you who you consider adults. And see what they're actually doing to organize their life.

Of course, this is quite a broad topic, so I don't expect you to really be convinced about anything. I, of course, myself, don't even suggest that I have a full grasp on this subject because I'm not a psychologist or whatnot. But there are of course studies made regarding this, and I strongly suggest that you give them a closer look.

Offline Master

• Everyone’s Favorite
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • :8-/
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2019, 05:44 pm »
"Meanwhile examining the contents of 76 college students' bedrooms, as one group did in a 2008 study, revealed that conservatives possessed more cleaning and organizational items, such as ironing boards and calendars, confirmation that they are orderly and self-disciplined. Liberals owned more books and travel-related memorabilia, which conforms with previous research suggesting that they are open and novelty-seeking."

^This doesn't 100% prove of course my statement, but it most certainly proves that being more towards the right makes one more likely to have one's room more organized. Which is one of the fundamental principles of organizing one's life, and being organized is one heck of a way to show that you're mature. Because adults tend to be the ones to have their rooms fully organized, just pay CLOSE attention to the people around you who you consider adults. And see what they're actually doing to organize their life.

Of course, this is quite a broad topic, so I don't expect you to really be convinced about anything. I, of course, myself, don't even suggest that I have a full grasp on this subject because I'm not a psychologist or whatnot. But there are of course studies made regarding this, and I strongly suggest that you give them a closer look.
Thats complete BS! Belongings does not determine what your political beliefs are!
Mastur Anthony Wunnuhsix

MOTY:
Weirdest Member 2014 and 2018
4th-Place Nice Member 2016

Soldier Promo - Apr 15, 2015
M Rank - May 7, 2015
R Rank - Oct 4, 2015

Offline Wind

• Subutai אִיּוֹב 🐣
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 05, 2019, 08:56 pm »
Your logic; If someone thinks that Jews have a lot of power then they ====> are on the right. Completely dismissing the fact that the majority of people around me are more or less technically leftists, and that they share the same opinion regarding Jews. If you need a text that provides you with some info regarding leftists who are "Anti-Semists" then you can look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_antisemitism

I, of course, don't want you to take everything written on wikipedia in 100% face-value. However, if you're smart enough and spend some time on that page, you'll be able to see who wrote what on that article, and from there draw conclusions regarding what bits of the article are true or not. Because there most certainly is some truth in it, since anti-semitism in the left is something I witness every month.
You're literally peddling an antisemitic conspiracy theory my dude. It's completely irrelevant if some leftists also peddle that theory.

Jews don't control the world. You said they did. You called me "defenseless because of my religion" and then called me a traitor because i support Israel's right to exist.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 08:59 pm by Wind »

Offline Wind

• Subutai אִיּוֹב 🐣
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 05, 2019, 08:59 pm »

This has literally nothing to do with the claims you made

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #139 on: September 05, 2019, 11:15 pm »
Conservatives drink MILK so they can have STRONG BONES but leftists drink POOP so they can BE LIBTARD

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 06, 2019, 06:59 am »
hey alon i have something really funny to tell you

24 LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2019, 07:33 am »
Conservatives drink MILK so they can have STRONG BONES but leftists drink POOP so they can BE LIBTARD
sjw

Offline william2001

• Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 06, 2019, 01:29 pm »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eUcesM1HZBI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eUcesM1HZBI</a>

Offline swedenplatformge

• 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2019, 09:11 am »
You're literally peddling an antisemitic conspiracy theory my dude It's completely irrelevant if some leftists also peddle that theory.

Jews don't control the world. You said they did. You called me "defenseless because of my religion" and then called me a traitor because i support Israel's right to exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_antisemitism

^Doesn't that sound familiar to you on the left as well? You know... When leftists make protests against Israel? By that very logic which you apply to me... Some leftists share antisemitism as well. You're subconsciously siding by people who might be antisemitic.

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2019, 11:26 am »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_antisemitism

^Doesn't that sound familiar to you on the left as well? You know... When leftists make protests against Israel? By that very logic which you apply to me... Some leftists share antisemitism as well. You're subconsciously siding by people who might be antisemitic.
leftists are not against Israel because they think Jews control the world. are you just admitting to being an antisemite now? just showing us some other people you think might be doing it too to shift the blame?

sticki

« Reply #145 on: September 08, 2019, 12:14 pm »
Hi

Offline swedenplatformge

• 4th place EGD
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 08, 2019, 01:04 pm »
leftists are not against Israel because they think Jews control the world. are you just admitting to being an antisemite now? just showing us some other people you think might be doing it too to shift the blame?

When did I just openly state that I'm an antisemite? When I said "which you apply to me"  I meant "when you state this being the case for me". Nothing more nothing less...

"anti-Semitic
/ˌantɪsɪˈmɪtɪk/
adjective
hostile to or prejudiced against Jews."

https://www.google.se/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNTr2HfAHxf6nYChi5wnAuvvNUvb1g:1567961749979&q=anti+semitic+meaning&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ3IPZ2MHkAhVLmYsKHd-UC1QQBQguKAA&biw=1440&bih=821

^There are leftists that are just that. Being anti-semitic means having racism towards Jews, you don't need to necessarily believe that they control the world in order to be anti-semitic.

It's funny that you find me to be the funniest user on here when it's clear to me that you're the funniest one for me. For the very reason that I had to google a word up for you, which you used carelessly.   

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 08, 2019, 05:29 pm »
this thread sucks

Offline marcvider

• Proud Arstotzkan
  • Banned
  • Launcher
  • Glory to Arstotzka
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 08, 2019, 05:42 pm »
Just leave him, Sweden, all Sean does is trying to open up a debate about you in which you would have to waste your nerves and time emphasizing yourself properly, in which you would most likely leave an error which he would use to bash on you even more. I'm sure you wouldn't, since your expression skills are a ten out of ten, unlike mine. But, do you really have to re-arrange everything what has been said before about you and your views? If there's evidence, which I'm sure there is, since I'm aware that this kind of baloney about you was talked about in some old threads, then replying to Sean is time wasting. Kind of like my apology thread where everyone keeps saying the same thing over expecting me to give them the answer they want, which was against what they actually wanted.

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 08, 2019, 05:46 pm »
Just leave him, Sweden, all Sean does is trying to open up a debate about you in which you would have to waste your nerves and time emphasizing yourself properly, in which you would most likely leave an error which he would use to bash on you even more. I'm sure you wouldn't, since your expression skills are a ten out of ten, unlike mine. But, do you really have to re-arrange everything what has been said before about you and your views? If there's evidence, which I'm sure there is, since I'm aware that this kind of baloney about you was talked about in some old threads, then replying to Sean is time wasting. Kind of like my apology thread where everyone keeps saying the same thing over expecting me to give them the answer they want, which was against what they actually wanted.
wow Marc's enjoying those Swedish meatballs awooga awooga