Author Topic: The World Cup enters the Playoff Arena  (Read 93 times)

Offline Rockyroad797

• Legend in Legacy
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • #SWAG
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
The World Cup enters the Playoff Arena
« on: July 07, 2019, 08:30 am »
With India, Australia, England and New Zealand the four teams to be through, this will be a tough contest.

India will take on New Zealand in Old Trafford, Manchester. Won't be such a close contest as the others because the toppers India sure have an edge over New Zealand. I give high bet on India to crush New Zealand and cruise to the finals.

Here comes the crucial one. The Ashes. England vs Australia in Birmingham. This will be a terrific match and no one can bet the winner now itself. Both teams are vigorously practicing and they are going to pull of stunning scenes before the Nottingham crowd. A slight edge for England because of their all-round performance, but Australia still has chance to pull it their way. Anyways gonna be a tough contest.

For the final, I think it's either India/England or India/Australia. Probably it could be New Zealand/England, but that is kind of unlikely to happen.

But anyway I'm thrilled for the final week of the grand contest!

CHAMPIONS!

Offline Rockyroad797

• Legend in Legacy
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • #SWAG
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
Re: The World Cup enters the Playoff Arena
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 11:21 am »
New Zealand beat India by 18 runs. New Zealand in the final. Unexpected but heavenly result for the kiwis. Could we have a repeat of the previous cup final? Who knows. But let's play!!!!!

CHAMPIONS!

Offline Rockyroad797

• Legend in Legacy
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • #SWAG
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
Re: The World Cup enters the Playoff Arena
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 12:16 pm »
YAY FINALE! England vs New Zealand! WOOOOOOOOOOOH

CHAMPIONS!