Author Topic: I guess It's time for an apology then.  (Read 925 times)

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Launcher
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
Re: I guess It's time for an apology then.
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2019, 06:57 pm »
Like I said. I do not expect forgiveness from them.
Whether or not you expect forgiveness from them does not excuse you having an alt to bypass your ban on the Sploder Discord server. Please tell bocchi! (and anyone else who asks) the name of your alt.

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2019, 07:06 pm »
Whether or not you expect forgiveness from them does not excuse you having an alt to bypass your ban on the Sploder Discord server. Please tell bocchi! (and anyone else who asks) the name of your alt.

When the hell was that the case of excusing having an alt? I said I'm not gonna argue over that.
Credit: LMXOrange

All the shots I take, what difference did I make?
All the shots I take, I spit back at you.
All the splode you fake, comes back to haunt you.

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2019, 07:22 pm »
When the hell was that the case of excusing having an alt? I said I'm not gonna argue over that.
Sorry I mixed posts up.

Carry on.

Offline marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2019, 07:29 pm »
Sorry I mixed posts up.

Carry on.
Lol, no problem, bro.

Offline opengangs

• Soldier
  • Turret
  • Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it
    • View Profile
    • My Sploder profile.
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2019, 07:32 pm »
First and foremost, having a title for an apology that you have right now comes out as fake and shows ABSOLUTELY no sign of change. It’s manipulative and quite frankly insulting. We all have made mistakes in the past, but we learn from it and those who are willing to grow and change from it won’t need to emphasise that it’s “time for an apology”. So for you to act genuine in your apology is disgusting and no amounts of editing and hidden results will make it any more authentic.

Secondly, I’m not someone who keeps up with Sploder drama so I don’t know the full story, but it deeply hurts me when someone makes a mockery of emotional and mental instability. Having lost one of my best friends a few days ago, it’s been one of my darkest periods to date. I hope that you understand the measures of your actions on other people and that the slightest comments can have dramatic consequences. I want you to stop fighting your case and go away for a few weeks to truly reform. Clearly, you’re not the most well liked person right now. Perhaps it’s for the best if you go on hiatus for a few days or even weeks and really consider what you’ve done. That sort of action will show that you’re genuinely making an effort to change. Because anything you say right now is useless to your case.
The superior man cannot be known in little matters, but he may be entrusted with great concerns. The small man may not be entrusted with great concerns, but he may be known in little matters. ~Confucius

Offline marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2019, 07:42 pm »
First and foremost, having a title for an apology that you have right now comes out as fake and shows ABSOLUTELY no sign of change. It’s manipulative and quite frankly insulting. We all have made mistakes in the past, but we learn from it and those who are willing to grow and change from it won’t need to emphasise that it’s “time for an apology”. So for you to act genuine in your apology is disgusting and no amounts of editing and hidden results will make it any more authentic.

Secondly, I’m not someone who keeps up with Sploder drama so I don’t know the full story, but it deeply hurts me when someone makes a mockery of emotional and mental instability. Having lost one of my best friends a few days ago, it’s been one of my darkest periods to date. I hope that you understand the measures of your actions on other people and that the slightest comments can have dramatic consequences. I want you to stop fighting your case and go away for a few weeks to truly reform. Clearly, you’re not the most well liked person right now. Perhaps it’s for the best if you go on hiatus for a few days or even weeks and really consider what you’ve done. That sort of action will show that you’re genuinely making an effort to change. Because anything you say right now is useless to your case.

Thank you for your time and patience to construct such a well wall of text. I will stop replying to this thread, since I cannot lock it nor do I wanna bother asking for it to get locked. All I have to reply to this is the same as I did previously, but It's a bit different than the others. I am sorry to hear that you have lost your friend over a bunch of baloney like this. I know that I am not liked by many here, but that doesn't mean that I will start flames or reply to someone who tries to start one with me, nor does it mean that I will bother people like I usually did way back with my nonsense and spam. I have changed significantly throughout the years and do not see a point to do so. I am here to enjoy what's left of Sploder and achieve most things I haven't achieved before. Of course, I'm focusing on things that I'm able to achieve, not gonna bother with other thing I can't achieve here. I'm back into game-making again, usually playing around the creators and hoping for an inspiration.

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2019, 08:11 pm »
knew it was fake lmao

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline opengangs

• Soldier
  • Turret
    • View Profile
    • My Sploder profile.
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2019, 08:52 pm »
Thank you for your time and patience to construct such a well wall of text. I will stop replying to this thread, since I cannot lock it nor do I wanna bother asking for it to get locked. All I have to reply to this is the same as I did previously, but It's a bit different than the others. I am sorry to hear that you have lost your friend over a bunch of baloney like this. I know that I am not liked by many here, but that doesn't mean that I will start flames or reply to someone who tries to start one with me, nor does it mean that I will bother people like I usually did way back with my nonsense and spam. I have changed significantly throughout the years and do not see a point to do so. I am here to enjoy what's left of Sploder and achieve most things I haven't achieved before. Of course, I'm focusing on things that I'm able to achieve, not gonna bother with other thing I can't achieve here. I'm back into game-making again, usually playing around the creators and hoping for an inspiration.
Not replying to this thread is a start, but I genuinely believe you should just log off of Sploder for a week and work on your own self. Having your presence here will not help your case at all, and while Sploder is indeed dying, it’s still here for at least another year. What’s the harm in leaving for a week?

But seriously, it will do you a lot better if you just take some time off and reflect on your consequences. Had you done this from the start, people may have seen some form of change. Best of luck with it all, and I hope you have a great year amidst of all the drama.
The superior man cannot be known in little matters, but he may be entrusted with great concerns. The small man may not be entrusted with great concerns, but he may be known in little matters. ~Confucius

Offline marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2019, 09:32 pm »
Not replying to this thread is a start, but I genuinely believe you should just log off of Sploder for a week and work on your own self. Having your presence here will not help your case at all, and while Sploder is indeed dying, it’s still here for at least another year. What’s the harm in leaving for a week?

But seriously, it will do you a lot better if you just take some time off and reflect on your consequences. Had you done this from the start, people may have seen some form of change. Best of luck with it all, and I hope you have a great year amidst of all the drama.

Don't see quite the point of going on hiatus, but thank you. I've got better things to do in life rather than "work on myself" as to this situation.

Online seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2019, 11:15 pm »
Don't see quite the point of going on hiatus, but thank you. I've got better things to do in life rather than "work on myself" as to this situation.
Wow you're really showing your ass now.

Online Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • I'm Darth Mario for all the discord users
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2019, 05:29 am »
I am...confused.

Offline opengangs

• Soldier
  • Turret
    • View Profile
    • My Sploder profile.
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2019, 05:36 am »
Going on hiatus just means to take a break from the drama that is unfolding; anything else that you do won't ever do you any good, and for you to remove yourself from the presence of others in this community will be a big progress forward. There's no need for your remark at the end; if you have better things to do, then do it. You don't need to announce it to us. Just quietly go and do the things that are more important in your life.

Offline Epicosaurus

• General
  • Disruptor
  • stop laughing at me
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2019, 06:21 am »
I have this weird rash starting from my inner thigh and moving up. How can I get rid of it?

Offline Martin

• Soldier
  • Mortar
  • smiters gonna smite
    • View Profile
    • DarthBot Discord Bot
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2019, 06:25 am »
I have this weird rash starting from my inner thigh and moving up. How can I get rid of it?

I’ll lick it off 😩

Offline marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2019, 07:51 am »
Wow you're really showing your ass now.

No, man, I really do not have any interest in those encoded messages you and thepatient post here.

Going on hiatus just means to take a break from the drama that is unfolding; anything else that you do won't ever do you any good, and for you to remove yourself from the presence of others in this community will be a big progress forward. There's no need for your remark at the end; if you have better things to do, then do it. You don't need to announce it to us. Just quietly go and do the things that are more important in your life.

Yeah, I know, I'm just saying that there's no reason for me to go on hiatus and re-think about everything I've done (just like you said it), like I said, for the millionth time, this is all what I can show of remorse and apology, I do not expect forgiveness, there's basically no effect in going on hiatus. This apology thread, again, for the millionth time, is enough from me and I will not argue about it at all. There's nothing I can add, nothing I can delete, at the moment, but everyone can read it including the replies, I will not repeat myself over stupid questions which they can get an answer off from previous posts. Thanks again for you support, I really appreciate it.

Simply, I'm just gonna hang out here with the people I can actually talk with and ignore biased replies and mockery like Epico's here. There's no reason for me to get mad over it, It would be dumb. lol
I'm not who I used to be from years ago.

Honestly, I would go see a doctor immediately before it reaches any part on your torso. That does sound like a serious condition, although I'm not a doctor, I just recommend that you get that checked ASAP.

Offline marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2019, 07:54 am »
I am...confused.

They can tell you everything on the Sploder Discord server, true and false just enough for you to start hating me with everything you've got. :)

Online seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2019, 07:55 am »
They can tell you everything on the Sploder Discord server, true and false just enough for you to start hating me with everything you've got. :)
It's all true though...

Offline Rockyroad797

• Legend in Legacy
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • #SWAG
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2019, 08:45 am »
Flump, you have become seriously mean compared to your old account. Even if he did something bad you can't swear about him and flame him back. Man you did change but not ever in a good way, I don't really see you being my best friend when in such an attitude.

CHAMPIONS!

Online seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2019, 08:51 am »
Flump, you have become seriously mean compared to your old account. Even if he did something bad you can't swear about him and flame him back. Man you did change but not ever in a good way, I don't really see you being my best friend when in such an attitude.
I never swore at him, nor would that be uncalled for. I haven't done anything on the level of what he has done, I'm simply calling out bad where I see it.

Should I sit idly by and watch Sploder members be harassed to appease you, Rocky?

Online Sephei

• Turtle Enthusiast 🐢
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • I'm Darth Mario for all the discord users
    • View Profile
    • My dead YT channel
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2019, 08:59 am »
k

Offline marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2019, 09:25 am »
I never swore at him, nor would that be uncalled for. I haven't done anything on the level of what he has done, I'm simply calling out bad where I see it.

Should I sit idly by and watch Sploder members be harassed to appease you, Rocky?
To be honest, specifically, you, out of everyone else, literally appear as if sticking your nose into this depends on your life. You really overreact easily and boy when someone disagrees with you, whether it is here or somewhere else, they oughta get prepared with lots of umbrellas for the storm. It's like Ben or Leah have no sense to speak for themselves (No, they have every right to stop talking to me after what I did, even in this thread, I'm only saying that you think that you're their hero, so to say, since you really act as I just mentioned). Either that, or they have allegedly called you out to be their spokesperson. I don't mind you posting here at all, mate, but I don't see anyone else but you post with such contrast of interest.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 09:33 am by marcvider »

Online seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2019, 09:48 am »
To be honest, specifically, you, out of everyone else, literally appear as if sticking your nose into this depends on your life. You really overreact easily and boy when someone disagrees with you, whether it is here or somewhere else, they oughta get prepared with lots of umbrellas for the storm. It's like Ben or Leah have no sense to speak for themselves (No, they have every right to stop talking to me after what I did, even in this thread, I'm only saying that you think that you're their hero, so to say, since you really act as I just mentioned). Either that, or they have allegedly called you out to be their spokesperson. I don't mind you posting here at all, mate, but I don't see anyone else but you post with such contrast of interest.
You really never wanted to apologize at all, did you, mate?  :))

Offline marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2019, 09:51 am »
I beg your pardon?

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2019, 09:53 am »
you didnt want to apologise you just posted it so you could point and go "look i did a civil thing"

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2019, 09:53 am »
marc, I thought you weren't going to reply to any more posts in this thread.

Offline marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2019, 09:58 am »
you didnt want to apologise you just posted it so you could point and go "look i did a civil thing"
If you read the first post again and a couple of replies, you could clearly see that I've said the same thing over. I expect this kind of attitude and have nothing better to say in my defense. It is not up to me to decide what it will mean to you or Ben after doing what I did.

marc, I thought you weren't going to reply to any more posts in this thread.
I will stop, as soon as flump pulls his nose out of my bum or at least be reasonable.

Offline Rockyroad797

• Legend in Legacy
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • #SWAG
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2019, 10:06 am »

But you shouldn't flame them back so rude that makes them feel worse than how they should feel. If you want to be aggressive, fine, be aggressive. But I don't think it will help any of you

CHAMPIONS!

Offline Rockyroad797

• Legend in Legacy
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • #SWAG
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2019, 10:07 am »

Do not assume matters you do not know, you do not have evidence about his apology. He has done something bad and feels bad about it. You have no proof it's a fake apology.

CHAMPIONS!

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Personal text located here
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2019, 10:08 am »
I'm not expecting forgiveness. I just did the right thing.
You know what you REALLY did? You apologized for the mere sake of it. You don't hold any penitence for your vastly terrible actions. It's not a civil thing to apologize just to lessen your humiliation; that's actual cowardice and to put it savagely bluntly, you should be absolutely ashamed of the despicable things you've done.

Hypocritical and deluded as always I see. You take offense to someone having a contradictory opinion to yours despite the actual fact more than a majority of those who have known you or what you have done will fully agree with Sean.

And the posts regarding your manipulation tactics are more than admitted by you telling Sephei that the Sploder Discord will offer bias, because that's what you're implying. It's not bias if the proof is right there for literally everyone to see; especially when you've confirmed them in this thread.

You're acting as if Sean personally flamed you. The term "mean" is fickle.
Perseverance is a blessing

Offline Rockyroad797

• Legend in Legacy
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • #SWAG
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2019, 10:09 am »
You're acting as if Sean personally flamed you. The term "mean" is fickle.

By mean I actually meant "Ruthless", sorry for not clearly saying. But him being ruthless to marcvider won't help

CHAMPIONS!