Author Topic: I guess It's time for an apology then.  (Read 958 times)

Online marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
I guess It's time for an apology then.
« on: June 27, 2019, 07:05 pm »
Just a quick glimpse at who the author of this thread is if you have been active on the discord server then you would know what is going on.

The most splodeed thing I did on discord was copy-pasting Ben's (benisawesome7/notentaclespls) wall of text which featured his sibling having a heart problem. (I wish your brother the best and you have every right to hate me). Without realizing it, as Mix and I were talking about Sploder Discord and all the things that has happened, I mean I see lots of people there talking about us, but that does not matter at the moment, I do not think that a human being having a heart problem is amusing nor something to be even joking about. I've quickly realized what I did after actually reading the damned wall of text then just stopped right there, that was a bit too much from me to do to someone I'm not quite bright with, don't you think? I've made an apology on Pixel's server to Ben but here's another one. I apologize, I deserve an attitude like calling this manipulative or even not reading everything further.

The second and main thing, typing "lol" in a channel on the Sploder Discord below a post made by Leah/thepatient which is about her cutting herself which clearly states that she is suffering from a mental issue and I could've made it worse for her, I know that I didn't since she really doesn't care about what I did as far as I can tell, which is a smart move. But still, I'd like to apologize to her for that thus that time back in like 2018 where I called her an inappropriate name mocking her transgender or whatever it is called. (Transition from Male to Female). Yeah, I was a pissy edgelord and shouldn't have messed around with a serious problem. So yeah, sorry Leah.

Everyone else, yeah, I deserve an apology to everyone else as well. There you have it. It's not enough, I'm not expecting anything special. But there, I've made an apology. Saying whether I do mean it or not is totally not something I should be pondering about. Let time tell, if I do something like this again.

Manipulative? Not gonna bother blaming you.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped me go the right path, both on sploder and outside of sploder. If they read this, they know that I'm talking about them.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2019, 07:19 pm by marcvider »
Credit: LMXOrange

Narcvider stop changing the subject of topic

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
Re: I guess It's time for an apology then.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2019, 08:04 pm »
If I'm being honest what you did was so splodeed up.
8)

Online marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2019, 08:18 pm »
If I'm being honest what you did was so splodeed up.
No man, jokes about a person with a serious problem is totally fine. -.-

Offline Unovi

• Creator of Phantasm
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2019, 01:00 am »
Actions speak louder than words and given the past and the fact that you still haven't taken down the account and thus still have a way to bypass the ban that covered the thing you are apologising for paints this more as damage control than a genuine apology. Words are a good starting point, I'd say, but you're naturally going to need to do more than that to show that these words actually mean something.

Offline Benjamin Reichwald

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 02:24 am »
If anyone thinks hes lying or manipulating people or whatever, i dmed him a few days ago before this thread if we could just clear the slate and be on good terms which he agreed to and even acknowledged that he accidentally went too far with something he said (i believe it was the ben part, i had no context then), that was before the whole public thread and everything and he had no obligation to co-operate with me so i'm gonna believe him here. Atleast you're making an attempt to change and i can respect that, best of luck.

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2019, 05:06 am »
yeah i aint believe this

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Online marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2019, 06:33 am »
Actions speak louder than words and given the past and the fact that you still haven't taken down the account and thus still have a way to bypass the ban that covered the thing you are apologising for paints this more as damage control than a genuine apology. Words are a good starting point, I'd say, but you're naturally going to need to do more than that to show that these words actually mean something.
I have my own good reason to that. I honestly do not stalk anyone like I used to few weeks back. After messing up badly, I drew the line. I only look out for certain messages, nonetheless, I should not be seeing them so time will tell.

Offline Unovi

• Creator of Phantasm
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2019, 07:48 am »
I have my own good reason to that. I honestly do not stalk anyone like I used to few weeks back. After messing up badly, I drew the line. I only look out for certain messages, nonetheless, I should not be seeing them so time will tell.
I hope you realise the position you put yourself in when you refuse to say what that good reason is. Sorry but it seems more like you're trying to cover up for that particular instance having been uncovered.

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Personal text located here
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2019, 07:56 am »
I don't think you've comprehended how difficult it really is for anyone to believe that, or your apology for that matter. You were given loads of chances and you never made the most out of any of those. Actions do speak louder than words and guess what? You've had chances to atone and you failed to do so.

Your apology is terribly misrepresented and even you aren't sure whether or not you truly mean anything you said. More than anything you were dependent on pity by self-depreciating yourself for forgiveness and that in itself makes it impossible for anyone to forgive you. You're past the point of deserving another chance and you have nobody but yourself to blame.
Perseverance is a blessing

Online marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2019, 08:29 am »
I hope you realise the position you put yourself in when you refuse to say what that good reason is. Sorry but it seems more like you're trying to cover up for that particular instance having been uncovered.
Obviously, it does. I didn't intend to say anything better in my defense. You're cool, bro, don't worry.

I don't think you've comprehended how difficult it really is for anyone to believe that, or your apology for that matter. You were given loads of chances and you never made the most out of any of those. Actions do speak louder than words and guess what? You've had chances to atone and you failed to do so.

Your apology is terribly misrepresented and even you aren't sure whether or not you truly mean anything you said. More than anything you were dependent on pity by self-depreciating yourself for forgiveness and that in itself makes it impossible for anyone to forgive you. You're past the point of deserving another chance and you have nobody but yourself to blame.

I'm not expecting forgiveness. I just did the right thing.

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2019, 10:52 am »
You don't seem to believe in anything :))

I'm not here pretending Marc's apology was perfect because it clearly could've been written better. However, it's clear that your temper speaks before your logical thinking.

Because:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WhFcpH0nwGyJW6kBpK1IiZZQBU2g1-ZcGZw9E2f_lhM/edit#heading=h.od1d7gv0fbd0

the fact that you do these "writings" in your free time is saying something about you.
These were written by Marc and his gang though, not Patient. Did you even read what you just linked?

Offline swedenplatformge

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2019, 11:11 am »
These were written by Marc and his gang though, not Patient. Did you even read what you just linked?

Why would I read all of that? Do you think I have that much time on my hands? Some people have jobs ya know, so they can't read a sploder essay or something along those lines.

Anyways, I was about to remove that post as I'm not interested in creating another splodestorm that won't lead to anywhere. So I'll just remove it now anyway to prove that statement right.

As for who wrote that text... I scrolled down to the bottom and can't find any signature and what not. But if it was Marc, then I understand people's frustration and would like to note; he might seem like the bad guy. But he isn't, he is trying to change now as you can tell by this thread (and I've chatted with him too about it).

If we are going to put an end to this fire (assuming that'll ever happen) then I think the first step is for everyone to look at themselves first, as we can all start there. Because I think everyone is capable of evil

"i know how to trigger swedenplatformges" -Alon 2019

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2019, 11:17 am »
Why would I read all of that? Do you think I have that much time on my hands? Some people have jobs ya know, so they can't read a sploder essay or something along those lines.

Anyways, I was about to remove that post as I'm not interested in creating another splodestorm that won't lead to anywhere. So I'll just remove it now anyway to prove that statement right.

As for who wrote that text... I scrolled down to the bottom and can't find any signature and what not. But if it was Marc, then I understand people's frustration and would like to note; he might seem like the bad guy. But he isn't, he is trying to change now as you can tell by this thread (and I've chatted with him too about it).

If we are going to put an end to this fire (assuming that'll ever happen) then I think the first step is for everyone to look at themselves first, as we can all start there. Because I think everyone is capable of evil
BRUH.

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2019, 11:27 am »
imagine thinking id write that stuff about myself lol

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Launcher
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2019, 12:17 pm »
While I myself have not seen any of the things you did, based on how people are reacting to your "apology", it's clear that what you said you did and anything else that has happened, words will not be enough for forgiveness.

If you truly are sorry, I suggest you commit acts of "genuine goodness" to prove it.

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Online marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2019, 02:48 pm »
While I myself have not seen any of the things you did, based on how people are reacting to your "apology", it's clear that what you said you did and anything else that has happened, words will not be enough for forgiveness.

If you truly are sorry, I suggest you commit acts of "genuine goodness" to prove it.
Well since you haven't been there and could only tell about the situation through the peoples' reactions to my apology, you're still pretty much taking it for granted, you don't know everything, do not take this for granted either, I don't want to manipulate you in any way, just sharing my opinion as much as I can and it is up to you to think about it if you're really interested in this.
Anyway, I think that I've done enough, I'm not trying to get into any social life with Flump, Patient and their gAnG (right, flump?), but I don't want to just walk away after doing all of that and pretend that nothing has happened. I'm not looking for any true forgiveness, mate, I just did a civil thing.

Offline bocchi!

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2019, 03:29 pm »
if youre sorry you should reveal the alt account you have on the server

Online marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2019, 03:37 pm »
if youre sorry you should reveal the alt account you have on the server
I've replied to that already.

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2019, 03:42 pm »
Do it
8)

Online marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2019, 03:44 pm »

Offline bocchi!

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2019, 04:03 pm »
youre bypassing the punishment for what you did to leah and its what lead you to what you did to ben, how can your apology hold any weight when you refuse to accept a consequence for your actions?

Online marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2019, 04:06 pm »
youre bypassing the punishment for what you did to leah and its what lead you to what you did to ben, how can your apology hold any weight when you refuse to accept a consequence for your actions?

Like I said. I do not expect forgiveness from them.

Offline sticki

• General
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2019, 04:12 pm »
You shouldn't hold any expectations at all because the only thing on your mind when apologizing should be trying to express guilt and convey an effort to reform the self. I initially believed this sort of and I'm sure you genuinely feel like this is a satisfactory apology but it falls flat because of your prioritization of the self even still with the woe is me approach

Online marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2019, 04:17 pm »
You shouldn't hold any expectations at all because the only thing on your mind when apologizing should be trying to express guilt and convey an effort to reform the self. I initially believed this sort of and I'm sure you genuinely feel like this is a satisfactory apology but it falls flat because of your prioritization of the self even still with the woe is me approach

I'm sorry, I do not know of anything that I could say more except manipulative and mainly idiotic terms like "it crushes me deep inside that i cannot sleep at night nor have any appetite at all" for example. Which, again, I don't feel. I do feel terrible for what I did, but like I said, that's all I could show enough, which is still, by the looks of it, still not convincing nor am I gonna ponder about it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 04:19 pm by marcvider »

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2019, 04:19 pm »
I'm sorry, I do not know of anything that I could say more except manipulative and mainly idiotic terms like "it crushes me deep inside that i cannot sleep at night nor have any appetite at all" for example. Which, again, I don't feel. I do feel terrible for what I did, but like I said, that's all I could show enough, which is still, obviously, still not convincing.
Then stop bypassing the punishment
8)

Online marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2019, 04:20 pm »
Then stop bypassing the punishment
I won't argue, mate.

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2019, 04:21 pm »
I won't argue, mate.
Lol okay, but then thats not a great apology
8)

Online marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2019, 04:22 pm »
Lol okay, but then thats not a great apology
Haha, bro, I'm not trying to make it a good apology nor expect proper reactions to it. It's the best I could do.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 06:09 pm by marcvider »

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2019, 05:49 pm »
Haha, bro, I'm not trying to make it a good apology nor except proper reactions to it. It's the best I could do.
You're clearly not doing the best you can, when you're ignoring a suggestion that would make for a far better apology.

I don't believe that you've reformed your transphobic views and hate overnight either.

Online marcvider

• Bulbi Badinna
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2019, 06:06 pm »
You're clearly not doing the best you can, when you're ignoring a suggestion that would make for a far better apology.

I won't argue, mate.

I don't believe that you've reformed your transphobic views and hate overnight either.

Well, I actually did on Anew's former server while you and a few others refused to contribute to the "debate" we had and kept writing nonsense and fast accusations as well as spreading them on the sploder server and ignored everything I tried saying whilst some of you using excuses like you didn't understand what I said. I'm not sure whether it was you or that .exe guy (.exe was his nickname at that time) whom I kicked out for being a splode instead of answering simple questions.