Author Topic: Apply Here to Become A Mod or Reviewer Recruiter  (Read 2536 times)

Offline lordeldar

• Lidl man
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
Apply Here to Become A Mod or Reviewer Recruiter
« on: May 26, 2019, 03:03 pm »
Want to become a recruiter for the moderator or reviewer recruitment? Well, you've come to the right place. The recruitments are not up yet, however we are still currently looking for recruiters for once it does come up. Here's what you need to do if you are interested.

For MSM (MainSite Moderator) Recruiter:
First of all, you need to already be a mainsite moderator. If you are not, you may apply once the recruitment is up. If you are a mainsite moderator, make a post in this thread telling me what you think makes you qualified to be a recruiter and why I should choose you. You should talk about experiences you have, whether they are related to Sploder or outside of Sploder (As long as it's somewhat relevant and will help your case)

For Reviewer Recruiter:
Once again, you need to already be a reviewer. If you are a reviewer and interested, post in this thread. You should include the following:
  • A link to a review of your own
  • A link to another Sploder review NOT by yourself (Can be on the mainsite or in the reviewer lane), with your own feedback on the review. Talk about what was good about the review and what wasn't, as well as if you would accept or deny the review. Your post doesn't have to be overly detailed, but should communicate your points clearly.

Current MSM recruiters:
Lordeldar (HEAD)
Meta KnighT
Seanthechinaman
Bricc
Ethan2009

Current Reviewer recruiters:
Lordeldar (HEAD)
Ethan2009
Seanthechinaman
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 11:35 am by lordeldar »

Achievements:
57 features (62 including collabs)
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Lt
Voted best Private of 2011
Voted best MSM of 2012 and 2013
Voted best Lt of 2014

Offline laughingcowking1

• Mainsite Employee
  • Guard
  • 3 2 1 Let’s Jam!
    • View Profile
    • https://m.soundcloud.com/user-897167935
Re: Apply Here to Become A Mod or Reviewer Recruiter
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 03:58 pm »
MSM? Is that mainsite moderator
“Faye Faye! Smoke Smoke, Faye Faye! Puff Puff, Faye Faye!”

Offline Bricc

• ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Nem-Creator
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 04:00 pm »

Yes.

Moderator, Moderator Recruiter, Reviewer, Editor

Offline lordeldar

• Lidl man
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 04:05 pm »
Yes, it's often abbreviated to MSM because it's quicker and to show it's for the mainsite and not the forums

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Lt
Voted best Lt of 2014

Offline Meta KnighT

• ----> [ǝɹᴉɐuoᴉllᴉW] <----
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Cruiser
  • #GetTrumped
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 04:05 pm »
MSM Recruiter Application - Experiences that make me qualified:
- Moderator on here since 2014, previously ran some recruitment centers on here, have had multiples moderator positions on forums as well for Debate Tower, various game discussions, game shows, etc.
- Not really sure what would constitute ‘helpful outside experiences,’ besides being a moderator of another platform (which I admittedly am not)  but I can also take about some club and other leadership positions and stuff in more detail if that would help paint a better picture as well

Offline lordeldar

• Lidl man
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 04:12 pm »
MSM Recruiter Application - Experiences that make me qualified:
- Moderator on here since 2014, previously ran some recruitment centers on here, have had multiples moderator positions on forums as well for Debate Tower, various game discussions, game shows, etc.
- Not really sure what would constitute ‘helpful outside experiences,’ besides being a moderator of another platform (which I admittedly am not)  but I can also take about some club and other leadership positions and stuff in more detail if that would help paint a better picture as well
Accepted. I should probably clarify that you don't have to talk about outside experiences, just that you can if you want to

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Lt
Voted best Lt of 2014

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2019, 06:29 pm »
Reviewer Recruiter Application - Mainsite Username: Ethan2009
My "best" review: http://www.sploder.com/games/members/ethan2009/review/2876/a-game-by-sto4/ryspo-3/
The review I will be giving feedback and if I would 'accept' or 'deny' it: http://www.sploder.com/games/members/plam3n/review/2886/a-game-by-lavalinn/3d-islands/
   First off, I want to clear out one thing: this is not a “bad” review, but there were many errors - easily fixed errors - that could open up the gateway for a potentially solid, feedback-saturated review.
   The first thing I noticed in this review was the amount of biased diffused in the review by Plam3n. Jumping right into the beginning of the review, you see that Plam3n explains he is angry that the game is not a multiplayer game and in some rare cases, both prefabs - both circles, maybe even both players - are needed to complete a level. What shocked me about this outburst against the concept was that sure, making it a multiplayer game could be more enjoyable, but judging a game by whether all levels are multiplayer or not opens up the pathway to personal feelings mixing in. Whether a game is multiplayer or not should not affect the ratings, and how good a game is if all other facets of the game are stagnant. That is based upon entirely your interpretation of how the game is to you. As plam3n states “I know this isn't supposed to be a multiplayer game but this whole idea isn't even supposed to be for multiplayer games only.” This seems to be too much biased mixed in. Sure, you can have your feelings of the game, but changing the game’s - almost - genre to what you think is a little much.
   I read on the review and came upon the realization of another error; Plam3n criticized the fact that there are two intros and instead could be more levels. Now, however true this is, or however true it may be, most game makers plan ahead, and lavalinn - the game’s creator - may have only had seven levels at the start, and implemented two intros because they fit into the game, showed the controls, and gave knowledge of scenery. This was highly beneficial to the game, but I also do see where Plam3n was coming from.
   Next, a game-without-a-story’s “story” was criticized. Plam3n said there was no explanation for the change in scenery, level design, enemies or anything, which may be true, but then do not grade for a story if there isn’t one, or if the story is just a small description, and not a background theme description. And on top of this, 3 stars were given to a nonexistent story.
   These were the largest errors, but there were a few minor ones made like this confusing sentence: “As I said earlier, the graphics were stunning. The 3D effect was simply amazing. And the best part of it, not a single graphic made by a member was used, yet it looks so great.” Although there is not really anything wrong with this, in particular, it is much better to say the scenery than graphics in this case: when Plam3n says the graphics are good, but there are no graphics.
   Even with all of this criticism, there are many good parts in the review. The broken down review of the gameplay was interesting as Plam3n breaks down each and every aspect of the game and why or why not it is good, and what could be improved. The most important part of a review is easily teaching people how to improve their game next time around once they make another game, and Plam3n did a fantastic job of giving spot-on feedback in many different places.

8)

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2019, 06:34 pm »
I would deny it
8)

Offline Martin

• Soldier
  • Mortar
  • smiters gonna smite
    • View Profile
    • DarthBot Discord Bot
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2019, 09:15 pm »
I'd be happy to help out with the Reviewer Recruitment

Best review, probably my first, I feel like it has a level of detail and depth I haven't since surpassed.

Feedback, I'll use rocky's review of 'To The Moon And Back' - The review is incredibly well structured with clear headings. Each paragraph makes consise and well-evidenced remarks about the game, using a ranged vocabulary and opinionated points. The scoring system (while a little overcomplicated) is fair, and is a clear result of points mentioned earlier in the review. Whilst the 'feature worthy' and 'final verdict' paragraphs could probably be merged into one, they make a fair and judgemental conclusion and summary of the rest of the review and game as a whole. If this was an application, I would accept it.

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2019, 11:52 pm »
- BEST REVIEW
  Motherboard Plus Review
  although i feel i went overboard on alternative vocabulary when i should have aimed to be clearer instead

- FEEDBACK
  Cove Review
  before Martin has even started to analyse the game, he's given us three paragraphs of fluff. to give credit where its due, he at least clearly
  demarks the important paragraphs, so i can skip past the monologue thanking whichever Recruiter accepted him

however, many Mainsite readers will not have this same patience, and will leave upon seeing content unrelated to the game

in his first proper paragraph Martin mentions that the game is built like a large office building; an interesting note that i would have
  appreciated earlier, already he's given us something tangible to remember the game by, instead of an adjective or buzzword

this is where Martin starts to shoot himself in the hands by typing with alternative vocabulary when he could have used simpler terms, he
  mentions that Unovi ' delivered significant setbacks ', which i am still struggling to decode

once again, Martin makes an interesting comment on the game in his second paragraph, mentioning that players would need a detailed
  notebook to navigate the level, i like this for the same reason i liked the office building comment, it's a wholly unique description of the
  game, unburdened by buzzwords and other such Reviewer lingo

he's on a roll, Martin is STILL clearly demarking separate parts of the review, in this case, separating negative thoughts from positive

the Pros and Cons section contradicts the rest of the review, as he lists the unmemorable nature of the game as a Pro here, this shows me
  that there wasn't much thought put into making the review a coherent whole, implying instead that it's a loose chain of thoughts

i appreciated the pun in the closing paragraph

Offline Rockyroad797

• Thunder X
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Hi there.
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2019, 01:27 am »

Best review, probably my first, I feel like it has a level of detail and depth I haven't since surpassed.

Feedback, I'll use rocky's review of 'To The Moon And Back' - The review is incredibly well structured with clear headings. Each paragraph makes consise and well-evidenced remarks about the game, using a ranged vocabulary and opinionated points. The scoring system (while a little overcomplicated) is fair, and is a clear result of points mentioned earlier in the review. Whilst the 'feature worthy' and 'final verdict' paragraphs could probably be merged into one, they make a fair and judgemental conclusion and summary of the rest of the review and game as a whole. If this was an application, I would accept it.

thx bro

CHAMPIONS!

Offline Rockyroad797

• Thunder X
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Hi there.
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2019, 01:47 am »
I want to apply again because my app for the previous recruitment wasn't denied, but trashed.

Best review is this

For judging another review, I will choose...... Melonheads review by opengangs. I like how he introduces the review. He begins the review on a scary note, that easily explains to the readers how creepy the game is. But that is not it. In spite of not completing the game, Opengangs made sure he explained the completed parts in intense detail, and boy he did it well. He mentions the pros and cons so well that it is visible from the review paragraph and the readers do not need to see the pros and cons heading. He maintains a bit of scare throughout the review the same way it was maintained throughout the game. He uses complex but interesting words to explain these bits of a review. But other than all these pros, I found him criticizing the game in some unnecessary ways. For example, he pointed out that predictability made the game less scary. Though this game is a horror game, that doesn't really make it worse. There still was enough scariness to maintain the horror in this game. This is one fault in this review. Other than that, I was really impressed by this as it had a lot of pros overshadowing the cons of the game. This was an accepted app itself which was a fair decision. So I guess even I would say it was accept-worthy. Hopefully, this app will be good enough to see me through, so goodbye.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 01:50 am by Rockyroad797 »

CHAMPIONS!

Offline lordeldar

• Lidl man
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2019, 08:32 am »
Reviewer Recruiter Application - Mainsite Username: Ethan2009
My "best" review: http://www.sploder.com/games/members/ethan2009/review/2876/a-game-by-sto4/ryspo-3/
The review I will be giving feedback and if I would 'accept' or 'deny' it: http://www.sploder.com/games/members/plam3n/review/2886/a-game-by-lavalinn/3d-islands/
   First off, I want to clear out one thing: this is not a “bad” review, but there were many errors - easily fixed errors - that could open up the gateway for a potentially solid, feedback-saturated review.
   The first thing I noticed in this review was the amount of biased diffused in the review by Plam3n. Jumping right into the beginning of the review, you see that Plam3n explains he is angry that the game is not a multiplayer game and in some rare cases, both prefabs - both circles, maybe even both players - are needed to complete a level. What shocked me about this outburst against the concept was that sure, making it a multiplayer game could be more enjoyable, but judging a game by whether all levels are multiplayer or not opens up the pathway to personal feelings mixing in. Whether a game is multiplayer or not should not affect the ratings, and how good a game is if all other facets of the game are stagnant. That is based upon entirely your interpretation of how the game is to you. As plam3n states “I know this isn't supposed to be a multiplayer game but this whole idea isn't even supposed to be for multiplayer games only.” This seems to be too much biased mixed in. Sure, you can have your feelings of the game, but changing the game’s - almost - genre to what you think is a little much.
   I read on the review and came upon the realization of another error; Plam3n criticized the fact that there are two intros and instead could be more levels. Now, however true this is, or however true it may be, most game makers plan ahead, and lavalinn - the game’s creator - may have only had seven levels at the start, and implemented two intros because they fit into the game, showed the controls, and gave knowledge of scenery. This was highly beneficial to the game, but I also do see where Plam3n was coming from.
   Next, a game-without-a-story’s “story” was criticized. Plam3n said there was no explanation for the change in scenery, level design, enemies or anything, which may be true, but then do not grade for a story if there isn’t one, or if the story is just a small description, and not a background theme description. And on top of this, 3 stars were given to a nonexistent story.
   These were the largest errors, but there were a few minor ones made like this confusing sentence: “As I said earlier, the graphics were stunning. The 3D effect was simply amazing. And the best part of it, not a single graphic made by a member was used, yet it looks so great.” Although there is not really anything wrong with this, in particular, it is much better to say the scenery than graphics in this case: when Plam3n says the graphics are good, but there are no graphics.
   Even with all of this criticism, there are many good parts in the review. The broken down review of the gameplay was interesting as Plam3n breaks down each and every aspect of the game and why or why not it is good, and what could be improved. The most important part of a review is easily teaching people how to improve their game next time around once they make another game, and Plam3n did a fantastic job of giving spot-on feedback in many different places.
Accepted. I feel like your review dragged a bit and had some unnecessary paragraphs (Block placement and lighting), and that there were a few typos in your app, however I know that you'd be active as a recruiter and I trust your judgement

Denied. Personally, I wouldn't have accepted your review. I feel like you skipped over a lot of topics and with the topics you did cover you repeated yourself quite a bit. I felt like there were quite a few flaws to the review you gave feedback on that you didn't cover (Which I'll go into on Rocky's app). You were also inactive in the old system despite being a recruiter. I do feel you could prove me wrong however, so if you were willing to reapply in the future with an improved app, then the result may be different.

- BEST REVIEW
  Motherboard Plus Review
  although i feel i went overboard on alternative vocabulary when i should have aimed to be clearer instead

- FEEDBACK
  Cove Review
  before Martin has even started to analyse the game, he's given us three paragraphs of fluff. to give credit where its due, he at least clearly
  demarks the important paragraphs, so i can skip past the monologue thanking whichever Recruiter accepted him

however, many Mainsite readers will not have this same patience, and will leave upon seeing content unrelated to the game

in his first proper paragraph Martin mentions that the game is built like a large office building; an interesting note that i would have
  appreciated earlier, already he's given us something tangible to remember the game by, instead of an adjective or buzzword

this is where Martin starts to shoot himself in the hands by typing with alternative vocabulary when he could have used simpler terms, he
  mentions that Unovi ' delivered significant setbacks ', which i am still struggling to decode

once again, Martin makes an interesting comment on the game in his second paragraph, mentioning that players would need a detailed
  notebook to navigate the level, i like this for the same reason i liked the office building comment, it's a wholly unique description of the
  game, unburdened by buzzwords and other such Reviewer lingo

he's on a roll, Martin is STILL clearly demarking separate parts of the review, in this case, separating negative thoughts from positive

the Pros and Cons section contradicts the rest of the review, as he lists the unmemorable nature of the game as a Pro here, this shows me
  that there wasn't much thought put into making the review a coherent whole, implying instead that it's a loose chain of thoughts

i appreciated the pun in the closing paragraph

Accepted. No reason not to accept you really.

I want to apply again because my app for the previous recruitment wasn't denied, but trashed.

Best review is this

For judging another review, I will choose...... Melonheads review by opengangs. I like how he introduces the review. He begins the review on a scary note, that easily explains to the readers how creepy the game is. But that is not it. In spite of not completing the game, Opengangs made sure he explained the completed parts in intense detail, and boy he did it well. He mentions the pros and cons so well that it is visible from the review paragraph and the readers do not need to see the pros and cons heading. He maintains a bit of scare throughout the review the same way it was maintained throughout the game. He uses complex but interesting words to explain these bits of a review. But other than all these pros, I found him criticizing the game in some unnecessary ways. For example, he pointed out that predictability made the game less scary. Though this game is a horror game, that doesn't really make it worse. There still was enough scariness to maintain the horror in this game. This is one fault in this review. Other than that, I was really impressed by this as it had a lot of pros overshadowing the cons of the game. This was an accepted app itself which was a fair decision. So I guess even I would say it was accept-worthy. Hopefully, this app will be good enough to see me through, so goodbye.
Denied. I have a few issues with your review. Your gameplay paragraph didn't really tell me much about the game and instead seemed to talk about the 2.5D nature of the game and how the game was presented. Sections of your review feel forced and I'm not sure this was the best choice of game to review. I also feel that while I appreciate that you want to help out, you need a bit more time. I feel that some of your feedback can be a bit strange sometimes, and I'm not sure if it would work well when giving feedback on official applications for reviewer. Sorry if this sounded harsh, I don't want you to take it badly.

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Lt
Voted best Lt of 2014

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2019, 08:40 am »
Yay  :-*
8)

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2019, 07:53 am »
I would like to be an MSM Recruiter as I have run the MSM Recruitment in the past, and while I'm not interested in being an active Staff member anymore, I'm still interested in helping new members become active Staff members.

Offline lordeldar

• Lidl man
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2019, 08:02 am »
I would like to be an MSM Recruiter as I have run the MSM Recruitment in the past, and while I'm not interested in being an active Staff member anymore, I'm still interested in helping new members become active Staff members.
Accepted

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Lt
Voted best Lt of 2014

Offline Bricc

• ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Nem-Creator
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2019, 09:14 am »
I'd like to become a moderator recruiter. My past may prevent me from getting the opportunity, but hopefully I've proven myself within the past months that I, now that I've gotten older and matured, can hold such responsibility. I ran the moderator recruitment in the past on my textlabel account, and recruited a couple of moderators during the time I ran it who were very worthy of it, most notably Cyan (GuezzWhoMadeWafflez/cian009/cyangaming).

I was a reviewer recruiter while Sean ran it (I have no interest in being one now) and was able to make unbiased and fair decisions, which I would also put into practice as a moderator recruiter. I'm relatively active (though recently I've been a bit busy due to college work) and would be happy to help, assuming I'm trusted enough.

* Edit: I've also been around for years and have seen many different recruitments, so no matter how yours turns out I'll be able to work with it. I was also a moderator for a couple of years before my badge was originally removed.

Moderator, Moderator Recruiter, Reviewer, Editor

Offline lordeldar

• Lidl man
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2019, 09:33 am »
I'd like to become a moderator recruiter. My past may prevent me from getting the opportunity, but hopefully I've proven myself within the past months that I, now that I've gotten older and matured, can hold such responsibility. I ran the moderator recruitment in the past on my textlabel account, and recruited a couple of moderators during the time I ran it who were very worthy of it, most notably Cyan (GuezzWhoMadeWafflez/cian009/cyangaming).

I was a reviewer recruiter while Sean ran it (I have no interest in being one now) and was able to make unbiased and fair decisions, which I would also put into practice as a moderator recruiter. I'm relatively active (though recently I've been a bit busy due to college work) and would be happy to help, assuming I'm trusted enough.

* Edit: I've also been around for years and have seen many different recruitments, so no matter how yours turns out I'll be able to work with it. I was also a moderator for a couple of years before my badge was originally removed.
Accepted, you've definitely matured since you came back and I think you'd be responsible

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Lt
Voted best Lt of 2014

Offline sparrowblue

• Speeder
  • Let's make sploder 2020 POSSIBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2019, 11:37 am »
When is the MSM Application Test going to be finished because I am quite interested in helping people who are under threat in sploder. I have had a lot of experiences with helping people and I really want to help Sploder from threats and social problems.
From your friend, sparrow.:D

Offline lordeldar

• Lidl man
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2019, 11:44 am »
When is the MSM Application Test going to be finished because I am quite interested in helping people who are under threat in sploder. I have had a lot of experiences with helping people and I really want to help Sploder from threats and social problems.
Soon. Once I feel I have enough recruiters then I'll work on making the test

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Lt
Voted best Lt of 2014

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2019, 11:59 am »
I would like to be a mod recruiter.
Mainsite username - Ethan2009

As a reviewer recruiter, I take my job very seriously, and I am very active - either accepting or denying about the last 8 review applications. I would apply my activity to mod recruitment, and discuss my thoughts with other mod recruiters to make the right decisions, and not be biased, too easily swayed, nor too harsh.

Although I’m not particularly sure what you mean by outside experience, if you would like me to list some, I’ll be more than happy to do so.
8)

Offline Rockyroad797

• Thunder X
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Hi there.
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2019, 02:46 am »
If I reapply using another review of mine as my best and if i talk about another review can i get accepted?

CHAMPIONS!

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2019, 06:23 am »
If I reapply using another review of mine as my best and if i talk about another review can i get accepted?
You could also use the same reviews, while improving on your reasoning.

Offline Rockyroad797

• Thunder X
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Hi there.
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2019, 07:42 am »
You could also use the same reviews, while improving on your reasoning.

But I prefer to change because I cannot reason it better, so probably the review wasn't a proper selection.

CHAMPIONS!

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2019, 08:01 am »
But I prefer to change because I cannot reason it better, so probably the review wasn't a proper selection.
It's recommended that you use different reviews, I was simply noting that it's also an option.

Offline lordeldar

• Lidl man
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2019, 08:04 am »
I would like to be a mod recruiter.
Mainsite username - Ethan2009

As a reviewer recruiter, I take my job very seriously, and I am very active - either accepting or denying about the last 8 review applications. I would apply my activity to mod recruitment, and discuss my thoughts with other mod recruiters to make the right decisions, and not be biased, too easily swayed, nor too harsh.

Although I’m not particularly sure what you mean by outside experience, if you would like me to list some, I’ll be more than happy to do so.

Accepted

It's possible, but as I said in my reasoning I still feel like you need some more time to gain experience before you become a recruiter. I find that some feedback you give can be a bit unusual and that it may be an issue when it comes to accepting or denying reviews.

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Lt
Voted best Lt of 2014

Offline Rockyroad797

• Thunder X
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Hi there.
    • View Profile
    • The Ultra Fun Plaza
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2019, 08:26 am »
It's possible, but as I said in my reasoning I still feel like you need some more time to gain experience before you become a recruiter. I find that some feedback you give can be a bit unusual and that it may be an issue when it comes to accepting or denying reviews.

Give me one chance and I'll prove whether I am experienced or not. I am not saying I am definitely experienced, but I want to try again

CHAMPIONS!