Author Topic: I passed my theory test  (Read 95 times)

Offline Bricc

• ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Nem-Creator
I passed my theory test
« on: June 04, 2019, 07:21 am »
I really half assed revising for it, so I'm really glad I got lucky enough to pass (I got exactly the minimum score to pass). Anyway, that's out of the way now and it's like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. :D

Now all that's left is my actual driving test, which I expect I'll do in the next few months!

Moderator, Moderator Recruiter, Reviewer, Editor

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Launcher
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
Re: I passed my theory test
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 03:40 am »
What was your "theory test"?

Also, congratulations on passing!

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline Bricc

• ├┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┤
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Nem-Creator
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2019, 01:26 pm »
What was your "theory test"?

Also, congratulations on passing!

It's the test you take in preparation for your actual driving test. I don't know about other countries, but in the UK it's a requirement. It takes place on a computer (you have to go to a test center to take the test) with 2 sections, being multiple choice questions and hazard perception. I actually think the test is pretty cool in the way it works, particularly the hazard perception. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_driving_test

And thank you! My instructor said I'll probably be taking my driving test in a couple of months, which is really soon considering I've only had a total of 7 hours (approximately) of actual driving so far. :D

Moderator, Moderator Recruiter, Reviewer, Editor

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Launcher
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 12:37 am »
It's the test you take in preparation for your actual driving test. I don't know about other countries, but in the UK it's a requirement. It takes place on a computer (you have to go to a test center to take the test) with 2 sections, being multiple choice questions and hazard perception. I actually think the test is pretty cool in the way it works, particularly the hazard perception. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_driving_test
I see.

I haven't taken Driver's Ed because I don't want to drive, but I'm pretty sure what you're describing isn't something in America.
And thank you! My instructor said I'll probably be taking my driving test in a couple of months, which is really soon considering I've only had a total of 7 hours (approximately) of actual driving so far. :D
You're welcome!

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)